945 Warlock Looking to get back into raiding

Guild Recruitment
Willing to faction change and server change for the right guild. I am looking for a guild that raids between 6:00PM CST and 11:00PM CST preferably on weekdays.
Vanilla - Didn't raid, played a mage
BC - Cleared BT, stopped playing before sunwell as a shaman healer
WoTLK - Cleared Heroic ICC as a mage
Cata - Cleared Dragon Soul Heroic as a Druid healer
MoP - Cleared SoO Mythic as a Destro lock
WoD - Cleared Mythic Hellfire as a destro lock and druid healer
Legion - Started as a druid healer in Emerald Nightmare, quit until two weeks ago and i have been gearing up a warlock and a blood DK trying to get back into the game.

Im looking for a guild that is looking for dedicated members that plan to push strong when BfA drops. no exceptions

RodneySteel#1149
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!
<Gods and Emperors> is a Casual Raiding / Mythic + guild on the Hyjal server cluster. We are a somewhat “mature” group that strives to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.
Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We strive to complete AoTC each tier and then proceed to move into Mythic progression as we see fit always taking our raid into account before moving forward. Our core beliefs are to go as far as we can each tier without losing focus on the fun of the game. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday, Thursday at 6:30 till 9:30 Pst With Mythic Plus, PvP and fun raids in between.

Expectations of All Members:
• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful

Expectations of All Raiders:
• Punctuality: Raid invites go out at 6:20 server time.
• Preparedness: Have proper flasks, food, enchants and gems.
• Personal Abilities: Know your strengths and weaknesses.
• Boss Preparations: Research boss fights prior to entering the raid group.
• Dedication: Ability and desire to commit to the raid group.
• Attitude: We are not an elitist group; we play to enjoy ourselves and the people around us.

As a guild we do use Discord not only for voice chat, but also to communicate with each other throughout the day.
Recruitment Needs:
All classes and specs will be considered as we go forward into BFA. accept back up raiders, those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%

Btag: Ice#14390
Discord: Ice#9610
<Speciation> is a mythic guild reforming on Area 52 in preparation for BFA. We originally formed on Azjol-Nerub during Siege of Orgrimar, which we cleared 14/14M despite the recruitment difficulties that come with living on a small server. After that, we went on hiatus for a bit to different realms and games, but have finally come back together on a larger server intending to repeat history.

We have a varied background, but what we have in common is a desire for top level raiding on a limited schedule (3 nights weekly, 2 nights when on farm). We're adults with outside commitments, and as such don't require split runs or geared alts (though we don't discourage that, either). Our raid times are 9PM-12AM EST Tues- Thurs. Please contact us in game or on discord. Thank you.

Kentauri:
Kentauri#1750 (btag), kentauri#4150 (discord)

Saurena:
Metallibus#1550 (btag), Metallibus#9622 (discord)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

8/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Spearmint Rhino LV> [H] Illidan

Current Progression: 8/11M

Full Recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762277496?page=1

Schedule:
Tuesday 7-11pm
Wednesday 8-11pm
(All times are CST and will remain until BFA)

Contacts
scklights#1163
doze#1867
Hey if you are above 21 years old and are interested in playing in a multi game community of like minded adults check us out.

We do not require a server change!

https://kryptedgaming.com/apply/

Yes you should check out that website! its better than any guild site you've ever seen i guarantee it.

Raid days are
Tuesday: 9-11pm EST
Thursday: 9-11pm EST
Sunday Optional farm day: 5-7pm est

You can contact me at Deathwing#1757
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, and because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary.
- Previous raiding experience.
- Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- Work collaboratively.
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Melee DPS: Druid, DK, Warrior, Monk
Ranged DPS: Priest, Druid, Shaman, Mage
Heals: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
Hello Mink,

I am a mythic experienced raid leader with 14 years of high end raiding experience. The core principals of my upcoming guild:

No toxicity. No exceptions. People will be given the opportunity to improve unless a situation warrants immediate action.

An environment that focuses on building and retaining talent. An environment where you are given every opportunity to succeed despite your raid history. (Ex.: If you do well in Normals/M+, you get invited to Heroic. You do well in Heroic, you get invited to Mythic. Mythic takes the best 20 qualified for each encounter.) There is no tearing down in my guild, only progression in the true sense of the word.

Built from the start to support carry runs and multiple raids.

Serious raiders. Make no mistake, this is a hardcore guild. I want to recruit people who like to raid, and want to do many heroic and mythic clears a week. In the many years I've been playing the game, I've learned that some of the best players are ones without high end raiding experience. So all I ask from anyone joining the guild is to be serious about learning and improving, regardless of current skill level. I am recruiting a mix of newer players wanting to do Mythic, and older veterans who want a stable environment.

If you like what you see and are willing to take a chance on a brand new guild, I would love to chat with you.

Blindside#1685
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of 1 tank, 2 healers, 1 dps with a healing OS, and a few dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
<Hold My Flask> is a group of friends that we acquired through our time of Mythic raiding together. We decided to reform the guild when the opportunity arose for us to play together again. We all have Mythic raiding experience and are very capable of pushing towards cutting edge content. Our atmosphere is laid-back and chill, but our roster is hard-working with the goal of downing Mythic bosses before the next raid tier. We hope to go into BFA strong!

What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a few more dedicated raiders who come prepared, knows the fight, and uses the required WeakAuras/addons.

We encourage all exceptional players to apply even if your class/role is not listed.

- Ranged/Melee DPS
- Tank
- Holy Paladin

Faction, Server & Region:
- Horde
- US-Tichondrius

Raid Times:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM (Pacific)

Previous Progression:
- 7/7M Emerald Nightmare
- 2/3M Trial of Valor
- 7/10M Nighthold

Voice Communication:
- Discord

How to Apply:
- Go to the Discord invite link to join the server. Click on the #guild-applications channel to apply.
- https://discord.gg/3aYqqsA

Contact Info:
Battletag: Jintae#1648
Discord: Jintae#5804