Old Members still around?

Ghostlands and Kael'thas
Hello all. I used to play on Kael'Thas as a terrible rogue named Demonwolf during BC to either MoP or WoD. I was wondering if anyone from back then are alive and well.

I miss the shenanigans that used to happen here.
Hello there. OOB is still around! The server is very different but we keep to try to the old ways. If you are feeling nostalgic drop us a line and we will be happy to have you.

fikstor#1950
06/20/2018 12:47 PMPosted by Cruento
Hello there. OOB is still around! The server is very different but we keep to try to the old ways. If you are feeling nostalgic drop us a line and we will be happy to have you.

fikstor#1950

I remember OOB. I think you guys were around before I even played WoW. Sadly I have no toons on this server nor do I have any interest in raiding atm.
Yeah it seems a lot of the old players just quit or moved shop to a bigger server.

Cheers
Still alive. Don't play much anymore. Waiting for classic launch.
Different account but I used to play as a Mage named Jesth in SPG and DK named Hematolagnia in Kenan and Kelthuzad. I'm still around and check in every now and then!~
07/25/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Dynamis

I just found an old floppy disk with a few screenshots from the AQ/Naxx days. If you Reason folk start something up in Classic, let me know. The few folks from Dominus I still talk to may or may not be coming back for it.
Are reason members even still around?
I'm not sure I understand the attraction to a "Classic WOW" launch for people who who have already completed the content except for "coming back" of all your old friends.
well there's a couple of components people would say.

To begin with no one completed Naxx 40 from original KT. Reason got as far as 4H iirc.

Other people prefer the game as it used to be. Old zones they liked, talents being different, abilities they preferred for their classes.

Finally some people think the game was more challenging before as opposed to today and built a community better than it does now.

These aren't my beliefs just things I know people would respond with.
07/25/2018 01:55 PMPosted by Dynamis

It would be a hoot to play classic with fellow old timers.
08/11/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Fisticuffred
I just found an old floppy disk with a few screenshots from the AQ/Naxx days. If you Reason folk start something up in Classic, let me know. The few folks from Dominus I still talk to may or may not be coming back for it.
Wow, I would have to go digging through boxes in the garage to see if I even had a floppy drive. I hope enough folks come back around to start something, but I hadn't planned on reaching out until we get closer to release of classic.
08/18/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Baldman
Are reason members even still around?
Yep. This character was Qid back in vanilla. Not entirely sure who else might be around in other guilds on the server. I was able to find a few though, last time I went looking.
Man I remember Qid back in the day. Lots of old names for sure.
Still here!
Mangrande - gnome mage <Kenan & Kelthuzad>, BC - wotlk
Vanilla - human warrior <The Boston Project>, Cata-WoD
Stasia - Rogue <The Knights Who Say Ni>, Legion-BFA

Kael'thas has been home for too many years!
Another question: Are Gorn and his gang still active at all? I remember the fun world PvP moments with them. Getting KSpree spammed by me must have been fun as well.
I may come back! Not that my name will ring many bells these days lol
09/20/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Candé

I remember you still. One of the few horde that got the High Warlord title back in the day. It's been ages for sure.
09/20/2018 02:54 PMPosted by Candé
You'd be surprised. I'm always floored when folks say they remember Qid. I ran across someone in Legion that recognized my guild tag from back in the day, that was a shock.

Also, I remember the name :)