Pally tips welcome

Arenas
Here is my questions. I am healing on holy pally and trying for the 2k mog in 3s running with a Destro and Frost Dk. Keep getting to one win from it and then tanking 50 or 60 points. What seems to happen would be either as the match goes on i rotate my cooldowns to keep my dps alive but after a couple switches to me i go down because i have nothing left to get out of a stun kill. These are longer matches. Any tips or advise for me to stay alive? Any strat that my dps should be doing? Maybe we are not playing it right. Or maybe it is just me. Also, good RMP teams. How do you avoid dying in the opener? Seems i have to bubble not matter what and then my team mates are ccd and cant stip the MD and i die.
Just looking for any tips. Maybe im just too old and washed up. lol. Thanks to all in advance. Also thanks to anyone that would respond by saying Get Gud and all the amazing comments like that ;-)
06/19/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Pdshammy
How do you avoid dying in the opener

You'll have to trade CD's but don't commit everything. Your dps needs to be peeling for you. Infernal stun, fears, etc. Later in the match, your lock should not be DR'ing fear without reason so that he can peel for you when needed.

Your lock is immortal in that comp. He needs to play in the open and just zug zug.
06/19/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Orphanchild
06/19/2018 06:52 AMPosted by Pdshammy
How do you avoid dying in the opener

You'll have to trade CD's but don't commit everything. Your dps needs to be peeling for you. Infernal stun, fears, etc. Later in the match, your lock should not be DR'ing fear without reason so that he can peel for you when needed.

Your lock is immortal in that comp. He needs to play in the open and just zug zug.

thx for the tips
Against RMP openers:
-Unbound freedom reduces the radius of your aura and makes you take less damage
-Instantly start match with holy shock-->cast 1 or 2 holy lights for damage reduction stacks
-Make sure you have beacon on yourself
-Do not hesitate to wall the opener while you're stunned
-Immediately eat lock cookie after all the stuns, pop wings-->holy shock, and try to get a holy light cast (you may have to juke rogue but it's easy)
-From there they'll just poly you and swap so just sac whichever partner you feel will be in most trouble
06/19/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Chinchy
Against RMP openers:
-Instantly start match with holy shock-->cast 1 or 2 holy lights for damage reduction stacks
-Immediately eat lock cookie after all the stuns, pop wings-->holy shock, and try to get a holy light cast (you may have to juke rogue but it's easy)
-From there they'll just poly you and swap so just sac whichever partner you feel will be in most trouble

Thanks for the tips !!
Take repentence every game
I did a 2 hour podcast the other day about hpal.

Fast forward to about 34 mins in but there is a ton of info here.

http://technicallypvp.libsyn.com/episode-54-holy-paladin-with-vindi

5 time glad hpal was glad on 3 pallies last season
06/19/2018 10:26 AMPosted by Vindd
I did a 2 hour podcast the other day about hpal.

Fast forward to about 34 mins in but there is a ton of info here.

http://technicallypvp.libsyn.com/episode-54-holy-paladin-with-vindi

5 time glad hpal was glad on 3 pallies last season

Awesome thanks I will check it out!
06/19/2018 09:51 AMPosted by Pdshammy
06/19/2018 08:59 AMPosted by Chinchy
Against RMP openers:

Thanks for the tips !!

This. If they go you, you're team should be peeling/locking cc and/or destroying them while their healer is cc'd.