Three Mythic players LF guild

Guild Recruitment
We are three players who just came from a guild that fell apart during mythic Argus. We got to phase 3 consistently at 37% and then we had some roster issues that prevented anymore pulls. We come from server Mal'ganis, but we are open to transfer servers. We can raid Tues, Wed, Thurs. Prefer after 8pm EST, but open for discussion.

Here is what we got:

Blissful - Holy/shadow priest 971ilvl (Alt Rdruid, but not very geared)
Xevi - Ret Pally 975ilvl (Also has alts such as Monk/rogue/Druid Tank)
Ozmotik - Ret Pally 975ilvl (Also has alts such as (Bal druid/Fire mage)

We all come from the same guild, but I am not trying to label us as a package. We all have mythic experience and we would like CE. We are also looking to raid mythic content in BFA. We are all consistent in attendance and do our part in research based on our classes. We do not talk over officers or disrespect other raiders. We strive to help the team get further in progression. So if any guild out there needs three strong bodies to down some content please message me! We are not only looking for a raiding guild, but a guild with a positive atmosphere to call HOME.

Blissful#1880 Btag
Bliss#4104 Discord

Xevio#3079 Discord

Ozmotik#1266 Discord
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!

And if you are interested in Synthesis from clicking my name and seeing who I am, here is my spam:

Synthesis (Weekday): 11/11M CE (WCL US48)
  • Mon-Thurs 10pm-1am EST
  • - Currently looking for exceptional raiders for BFA.

Synthesis (Weekend): 11/11M CE (WCL US153 by kill date/time)
  • Fri/Sat 10pm-1am EST
  • - Currently looking for exceptional raiders for BFA.

Application: https://goo.gl/forms/OIUuueeL75EtaFT43
    Sacred is a pretty casual alliance guild on US-Earthen Ring. We are a end content focused guild that is friendly to others. We (generally) enjoy each other's company. We try to foster a mature guild environment that shows respect for all our players. We have a lot of helpful people in the guild to assist with almost anything. We do look to make sure people want to play this game, and not have us play it for you.

We raid 2 nights heroic/eventually mythic if we have the people/time, 1 night normal open/alt run. Raid times are Tues/Wed 7 pm-10 pm EST. Casual/alt run Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm EST

All roles/classes welcome. Our raiding lock would really, really love it if another lock joined so she isn't in charge of dropping closets as needed. Looking for active raiders who want to give mythic a try next expansion.

We are a pretty casual guild, a lot of mature players but we do have a few young folks in the guild. We have a few rules. Please keep guild chat PG-13, we have some young folks. No swearing, politics, religion, or soliciting. Please be polite to fellow guildies.

Btag Elay#1208
    This spam is currently for Mythic progression in ABT :) We decided to progression a lil over a month ago ish cause we were bored. But! We're LFM for BFA. I'd prefer to chat over voice/discord & not in PM's if you're interested. Thanks!

Pale Horse - Hyjal Faction: HORDE

Raid Times/Days:

6:00pm-8:30pm PST Monday/Wednesday MYTHIC PROGRESSION (accepting trials)

Currently on Eonar

6pm-8:30pm PST Thursday Heroic - for guild alts or mains. Not required.

Progression: 3/11M

Btag: DatDotDoe#1270 or Deathfollows#1153,

Discord: Gldfsh#1218 or Deathcallsu#1673

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/hyjal/Pale+Horse

Needs: 3 DPS, 1 Heal, and tank.

High Priority: Ele Shaman, RDPS

Low Priority: Hunter - Please apply, willing to take the right applicant

More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20763366175
    <Half Credit> [H] Area 52 9/11M is looking for a few dps classes and a healer to finish off our raiding roster and prepare for Battle for Azeroth!

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Monday 10-12pm EST

Recruitment
    High Priority
    Warlock
    Any ranged dps class
    Healer
    Any exceptional class/spec is also more than welcome to apply

Requirements
    Discord/Exorsus Raid Tools/WeakAuras

Half Credit offers you
    -Free gems, enchants, pots/flasks and repairs for raiders
    -Active members even on non raid nights
    -Mythic +'s
    -Alt raid nights on thursdays

What we ask from you:
    -80% Attendance
    -Knowledge of your class
    -Able to take constructive criticism
    -Come prepared for every raid
    -Positive attitude, patience, and ability to be a team player
    -And don't forget that sense of humor(:

If you feel like we could be a good fit for you then contact our recruiters.
    Ouija (wubwubwub#1316)
    Monkey (Moclaw#1519)
    Notchoga (Choga#1882)
    Thank you for the posts.

Bumping.
    LG guild pref starting time 8pm EST.
    [A] US Stormrage <The Men of Mayhem>
    Hey how's it going?! We're currently looking for good players for BFA. We have former top 100 players as well. Our raid leader is 11/11M and went cutting edge every tier this Expansion. Currently doing relaxed heroics to gear some returners, then going for Mythic Cutting Edge for BFA! If you're interested in the community and looking to grow, and if our raid hours would be be a good fit,
    we raid sunday monday tuesday 9-12 EST. If you're interested add me, the gm or the raid lead or all of us and we can chat!

Mancheese - Mancheese#1508(GM/Recruitment Officer)
    Fireholder - Beholder#1925 (Raid Leader)
    Voodoo - Infantryman#11176
    Hey. My guild is called Nightstalkers on Emerald Dream. I'm the raid lead. The guild has been raiding on Emerald Dream nonstop since Burning Crusade, as a 25-man guild then 20-man mythic.

I was raid leading for the guild in WoD and Nighthold. We got some reasonably okay ranks (Realm 1st mythic Blackhand emerald dream was bad, World 1033 mythic Archimonde, World 781 mythic Helya, World 1099 mythic Gul'dan.) but more importantly we had a low stress high fun atmosphere while clearing all mythic content in a reasonable time frame. We don't tolerate people behaving poorly to each other and we like to be efficient with our time.

I had to take a break in Tomb of Sargeras and we lost some players but I came back to raid leading mid way through Antorus. I'm looking to rebuild our roster and get back to where we were.

We're 10/11 mythic right now working on mythic Argus at 48% best pull. We're recruiting all classes for BFA but can probably take all three of you right now since you're geared and looking to kill Argus just like us. We can promise you a positive atmosphere and a group of people looking to both clear all mythic content and have a lot of fun doing it. Since we're running a tight roster right now, we'll definitely pull you in to Argus progression.

The raid times are Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 8:30-12:00 EST currently. Can you make sundays?

If that interests you, my btag is Ianarian#1539 and our guild leader's tag is Defenestrate#1146.

http://forums.nightstalkersed.com/index.php?board=3.0 Our website is here! And we use discord for raids :)
    Hey if you are above 21 years old and are interested in playing in a multi game community of like minded adults check us out.

We do not require a server change!

https://kryptedgaming.com/apply/

Yes you should check out that website! its better than any guild site you've ever seen i guarantee it.

Raid days are
    Tuesday: 9-11pm EST
    Thursday: 9-11pm EST
    Sunday Optional farm day: 5-7pm est

You can contact me at Deathwing#1757
    Bumping.
    Thank you for the posts.

Raid times we are hoping are Tues/Wed/Thurs pref after 8pm EST.

Thanks!
    <Hold My Flask> is a group of friends that we acquired through our time of Mythic raiding together. We decided to reform the guild when the opportunity arose for us to play together again. We all have Mythic raiding experience and are very capable of pushing towards cutting edge content. Our atmosphere is laid-back and chill, but our roster is hard-working with the goal of downing Mythic bosses before the next raid tier. We hope to go into BFA strong!

What We're Looking For:
    We are looking for a few more dedicated raiders who come prepared, knows the fight, and uses the required WeakAuras/addons.

We encourage all exceptional players to apply even if your class/role is not listed.

- Ranged/Melee DPS
    - Tank
    - Holy Paladin

Faction, Server & Region:
    - Horde
    - US-Tichondrius

Raid Times:
    - Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM (Pacific)

Previous Progression:
    - 7/7M Emerald Nightmare
    - 2/3M Trial of Valor
    - 7/10M Nighthold

Voice Communication:
    - Discord

How to Apply:
    You can either join our Discord and go to the #guild-applications channel to apply, or go to the direct guild application link below.
    - Discord link: https://discord.gg/3aYqqsA
    - Direct application link: http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGRqKdaGE

Contact Info:
    Feel free to add me for any questions regarding the guild.
    Battletag: Jintae#1648
    Discord: Jintae#5804
    HiHi Blíssful and friends!

<Reaper> [H] [Area-52] 5/11M is recruiting more members for Mythic Antorus and BFA!

Raid Times: Wed/Thurs 9:30-12:30pm EST

We are a guild that has been together since WoD and has built a group of good players during Legion. Our goal is to continue making progress and build momentum as we get ready for BfA by finding more like minded players to join us and have fun.

Recruitment Needs

DPS with raiding experience

Why Reaper

We have Heroic/Normal Alt Runs on off nights.
    We run Mythic+ with a number of members pushing 20+ keys.
    We appreciate good transmogs and fisherpeople with the fishing artifact.

What We Expect From Raiders

Good attendance and for players to show up on time and stay for the entire raid.
    Knowledge of their class and how to apply it to an encounter.
    A positive attitude.
    Patience.

If you are interested, please give us a chance and reach out to one of our Officers/Recruiters or respond to me here!

Classiest (Classiest#1993)

Erikhan (Erik#1357)

Barrbarian (Barrbarian#1366)
    <Gore> is a Kel’Thuzad -Alliance guild, currently 6/11 (M) is looking for active players to fill our current open positions in our raid team to finish Antorus and progress into BFA.

We are a Very active guild, with plenty of things to do during non-progression time, including; M+, rbg, and Antorus Glory/alt heroic runs to name a few.

The core of our raid group is very focused on downing content in a timely manour, everything is explained beforehand by competent raid leaders, in a friendly and professional manner.

If after reading the rest of this post, you feel we would be a good fit for you, please feel free to make contact with one of our officers. For potential core raiders who show real interest, server transfer fees may be paid by the guild.

Guild Specifics:
    Located on Kel’Thuzad, which is a PVP server with an almost exclusive Alliance population.
    Currently 6/11 Mythic Antorus and continuing to progress
    We use Discord for all guild events, such as raiding. Discord is mandatory for every mythic raid, the ability to speak on discord with us is also very much preferred
    Between pulls talking and joking around is more than okay, but once the encounter starts, Discord should be cleared.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Sunday/Monday @ 7:30 pm (MST) until ~11:00 MST Mythic progression.
    Wednesday @ 7:30 pm server (MST) full clear of Heroic Antorus (Optional) geared alts welcome.

Currently Looking For:

*All applicants must be 960+ item level with logs of their performance*
    Holy / Ret Paladin (one of each)
    Shaman Enhance / Ele (will consider one of each)
    Warrior (Arms/Fury)
    Hunter
    Druid (Feral / Moonkin / Guardian)
    Priest (Holy / Disc)
    Mage
    Warlocks
    Monk (Brewmaster / Mistweaver)
    (All exceptional player are encouraged to apply. This is a competitive raid environment. Favoritism will never out rank Performance)

What We Expect:

Being on time to raid days, 90% attendance is a must!
    Come ready to raid, with flasks, runes, potions, and general knowledge of the encounters ahead. Feasts are provided.
    Be mature/respectful in voice chat and focused on the task at hand.
    Have an item level of at least 960, however we would prefer you to be 965+.
    Enjoy becoming better with us as we work our way towards mythic Argus!

If you have any questions or concerns about joining <Gore> please don’t hesitate to add us and ask away. We hope that you will find a new home with us in the near future!

Contact Info:

Battle.net: Kohnan#1790
    [US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
    Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
    Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
    Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of 1 healer and a few dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
    Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
    Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
    These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153