@Clan Battlehammer

Emerald Dream
Thanks for letting the Wardens and Marines tag along last night. It was great to finally experience one of the famed Battlehammer AVs. From summoning Ivus to "The Wall", that was the most fun i've had in any battleground in a long time! /respect

"A coalition of Elves, Dwarves, and Men rode this night under the banner of the Battlehammers. Dun Baldar still stands!"
Too bad Da 'umies, knife earz and furry stumps got a good smashin' by ol' Gordrakk n' da Hellscream's Angels.
Ditto to everything Jimmirus said, we had a great time and looking forward to the next one!

Some of Hellscreams Angels were there for Round 2 which didn't go as well after most of our group had logged for the night. Good to run into some filthy orc scum from ED!
06/20/2018 05:41 AMPosted by Gordrakk
Too bad Da 'umies, knife earz and furry stumps got a good smashin' by ol' Gordrakk n' da Hellscream's Angels.

Hmm? Different one maybe?

https://imgur.com/a/KEpP5pL

/salute
06/20/2018 07:35 AMPosted by Jimmirus

https://imgur.com/a/KEpP5pL

Jimmirus was clearly out of bubblegum.
Was great having you guys....hope you join us for more of them!

Ya wannabe 1%'er.....I think we might be back in Alterac this Sunday around 8pm......bring yer little tricycles!
06/20/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Skolfson

Ya wannabe 1%'er.....I think we might be back in Alterac this Sunday around 8pm......bring yer little tricycles!

Pretty 'ard to count wheels when dey runnin' ya over, aye puny dwarf? Guess we gave ya boys sucha krompin dat ya want 2nds... maybe we should be chargin' for our services.
I've run into CBH in AV many times over the years. No matter if it's alongside as allies or against as opposing forces, it's always a treat.
06/20/2018 10:59 AMPosted by Jarleon
I've run into CBH in AV many times over the years. No matter if it's alongside as allies or against as opposing forces, it's always a treat.

Anywhere Clan Battlehammer is becomes an instant genuinely fun event.
happy to see it.... again on sunday is right... 8pm server is wen we start to rally.... horde is free to try to queue into us if they want... wish I was there for the Tuesday fight but got to work... will more likely be there sunday...

Long Live the Alliance

Long Live Clan Battlehammer
Thank ye fer yer kind words. Th' marines an' wardens were a welcome addition t' meh dwarven troops an' executed our battle plans wit' practiced precision. It was a grand spectacle t' summon Ivus th' treelord into a throng o' horde in th' field off strife!

/salute

Bru