Looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for guild.

Right now 921 hunter and Blood DK AROUND 900. I am returning from a long break from WoW due to an ex wife. Yeah, it’s great to be back!!! Looking to learn the ins and outs of raiding and Mythic.
Hey if you are above 21 years old and are interested in playing in a multi game community of like minded adults check us out.

We do not require a server change!

https://kryptedgaming.com/apply/

Yes you should check out that website! its better than any guild site you've ever seen i guarantee it.

Raid days are
Tuesday: 9-11pm EST
Thursday: 9-11pm EST
Sunday Optional farm day: 5-7pm est

You can contact me at Deathwing#1757
Hello Sykora,

I am a mythic experienced raid leader with 14 years of high end raiding experience. The core principals of my upcoming guild:

No toxicity. No exceptions. People will be given the opportunity to improve unless a situation warrants immediate action.

An environment that focuses on building and retaining talent. An environment where you are given every opportunity to succeed despite your raid history. (Ex.: If you do well in Normals/M+, you get invited to Heroic. You do well in Heroic, you get invited to Mythic. Mythic takes the best 20 qualified for each encounter.) There is no tearing down in my guild, only progression in the true sense of the word.

Built from the start to support carry runs and multiple raids.

Serious raiders. Make no mistake, this is a hardcore guild. I want to recruit people who like to raid, and want to do many heroic and mythic clears a week. In the many years I've been playing the game, I've learned that some of the best players are ones without high end raiding experience. So all I ask from anyone joining the guild is to be serious about learning and improving, regardless of current skill level. I am recruiting a mix of newer players wanting to do Mythic, and older veterans who want a stable environment.

If you like what you see and are willing to take a chance on a brand new guild, I would love to chat with you.

Blindside#1685
Hey Sykora,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. are a solid fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a hunter or tank for our Heroic or Mythic team in BFA!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We always end by 11 pm EST! We are a "life first" guild designed for former top 100 players who don't miss all of the top 100 requirements and raid culture. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add me at Pardeux#1196!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
Hey there! We would love the chance to speak with you! Take a look at the guild spam below.

<The New Triumvirate> @ US-Stormrage (Alliance)

Currently Recruiting:
- Ranged DPS: All
- Melee: All
- Healer: All
- ANY exceptional players

www.thenewtriumvirate.wowalliances.com

Schedule:
- To Be Determined

About Us:
<The New Triumvirate> @ US-Stormrage (Alliance) is recruiting for our heroic progression core as well as members that are just looking to have a good time.. We are a diverse group of raiders and socials alike with a wide range of experience through all levels of content. The guild was formed in June 2018 with the goal of progressing through both Legion and all future content. We are currently working on building our core roster to enable smooth progression and a stable platform for expansion.

Our players are mature, driven, competitive, and always looking to improve themselves and their fellow raiders. We have learned to give and take criticism and communicate our goals with each other in a collaborative, professional, progression-minded atmosphere. Through effective communication, preparation, and organization, we are able to raid fewer hours while still remaining competitive.

Current Progression:
- N/A

What to Expect from Us:
We strive to provide a stable raiding environment for our members to progress and improve together. Although our focus is progression, our top priority is to have fun as a team.

What We Offer:
- An opportunity to assist in the building of our first core roster
- Leadership with years of progression-oriented semi-hardcore/hardcore experience
- Alt raids and Mythic+ Groups
- Optional off-night events with friends & family; Many of us play other games together.

Our Expectations:
- High attendance (90%+)
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role
- Passionate, mature attitude and willingness to take/give constructive criticism
- Willingness to work together and promote a culture of continuous self-improvement

-If joining just for casual play disregard the specific raid requirements!

Contacts (Discord):

Please feel free to contact us here or on discord.

Guild Master: Aphyxa (Aphyxia#6255)
Co-GMs: Draev (Draev#7401), Tariela (Tariela#4075)
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!

(If you hit ctrl+f, you can search the page above by start times too!)
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of 1 tank, 2 healers, 1 dps with a healing OS, and a few dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153