Character locked due to billing....

Customer Support
Character locked due to billing issue..... HELLOOO...

Put in a ticket two hours ago and still cannot play...

I hate that this happens..

PLEASE FIX
06/18/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Beautz

I hate that this happens..

PLEASE FIX

I have things im supposed to be doing on WoW with guild.... very inconvenient.
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/166/167/channels

Live chat should be open now, I guess it would depend on where you live though, that would be a bit faster that a web ticket.

Otherwise, did you try simply going to account management, and check out the history page under the character service you started, to see if you could cancel it on your end or if it was pending buyer input.
06/18/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Beautz

Are you certain you opened a ticket in the last two hours, Beautz? I see one originally requesting a refund for the character service you purchased. I'm glad to see that we were able to make the rare exception there. The only other ticket I see is one you put in about 10 minutes ago using the character stuck option. That won't do what you want it to, it is specifically for characters that cannot be logged into due to a game issue, not a billing one.

Looking at your character, it doesn't look like there are any reasons for it to be locked from access. There is a process when requesting a refund so it may have simply taken longer than expected. Try switching to that character.