Which name if better for my new priest?

General Discussion
I have narrowed it down to two new names for my discipline priest.

"Healzmaybe"

And

"Xenia"

Which do you think is better?
Perhaps you can draw a lesson about fun names from me.

I named my new hunter Aoeilaeiepae.

At 10 vowels and 2 consonants (names can only be 12 characters long), it was as many vowels as I could put into a character name and still have it be pronounceable. Also, when someone tries to give a shortened version of my name in a dungeon, they usually just say "Aoe" and confuse everyone, who assume they're shouting about area-of-effect.

For the curious, it is pronounced A-oh-yeel-eye-ee-pay or A-oh-yil-eye-ee-pay.

I prefer the second pronunciation. Either is acceptable because I am a reasonable person, although I do torture innocent people on discord with the name.
At least use an actual name. "Healzmaybe" just makes my stomach hurt.
Please take Healzmaybe and burn it with fire, that name makes me wanna throw up.

Go with anything but that and you're golden.
Why does healzmaybe make you want to throw up?
make her tauren and call her missteak.
I don't suggest the healzmaybe tag, because then you're just gonna have to field endless questions about it if/when you switch to shadow.

I know what I'm talking about. My pallys first name was Resabela. I wasn't really thinking of making her holy, necessarily-- I actually went prot/ret. But naturally when people saw 'res' in her name they made assumptions, and I was routinely asked if I had a heal spec (to be fair, this was in BC before LFG so a lot of these people had been camping /2).

If you want you can use Resabela since no ones using it I think---I changed her name a couple years ago.
06/18/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Hamburgers
Please take Healzmaybe and burn it with fire, that name makes me wanna throw up.

Go with anything but that and you're golden.
I find it crazy ironic that a tauren named Hamburgers is throwing shade at you for contemplating an awful meme-name.

...he's not wrong, mind you. His house just has a surprising number of glass windows.
i alway use fun name

exemple my main name is daddyh
reason: i wanted to troll my raid caller and have him yell ''daddy'' mid pull

it work and it was amazing https://clips.twitch.tv/ScaryCogentStinkbugRlyTho

my alt name is touchmy which i use to make funny combination with title

currently its touchmy, defiler'S end

i beleive i also have one that is name urmom(which i also use to make funny combination with title) and also because all npc dialogue will use ''urmom'' when talking to my caracter some of them were actualy pretty funny mix

like sylvanas saying '' urmom comes before me '' i laugh that one for a good 5 min at least
Xenia
06/18/2018 10:24 PMPosted by Excelsior
Why does healzmaybe make you want to throw up?

Because it's !@#$.
maybe;

Errapel
Galen
Ninazu
Febris
Sirona

All of which have something to do with healing

Ninazu- may be the most fitting for a priest
"in Sumerian mythology was a god of the underworld, and of healing."

of your two choices given Xenia is the better "name"

Note: Xenia means "Welcoming; hospitable."