What should the servers be named?

Classic Discussion
Most of the lore names relevant to Classic are taken by retail severs.

One idea is to name them all after Bronze Dragons that haven't already been used for servers.

Or, should they go for the absurd and name them things like Azurite and Talanji?

Should they rename the retail servers so we can have our Thrall, Blackrock, Darkspear, Illidan to complete the classic feeling? Hyphenate for Illidan-Classic?

Meme it up, name a server #NoChanges and #Changes, linking them and only them in a battlegroup?

Really confuse people, and name them Elysium, Nostalrius, Kronos, etc?
Stonemaul - That was my first server.
Skullcrusher - First Server I joined on retail
Chromaggus - 2nd server I joined when they released fresh new servers around when BWL/AQ was released.
If there are any servers that were opened during vanilla but closed at some point and the names have not been recycled, those are some options. I'm not sure if there are any, though.

I like the idea of naming them after the bronze dragonflight.

Then they could make #changes servers and name them after the infinite dragonflight.
Chromie was the first character to officially introduce the servers. She should definitely have a server named after her.
06/20/2018 02:55 PMPosted by Tadkins
Chromie was the first character to officially introduce the servers. She should definitely have a server named after her.
With the discombobulator, she might have even made it all possible! She must have a server. And a statue. And a college fund.
06/20/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Ehzurhadn
With the discombobulator, she might have even made it all possible! She must have a server. And a statue. And a college fund.

If you put a statue in classic that wasn't there some people might have a seizure.
Name them after something Vanilla specific. Like zones, dungeons, talents, items or NPCs.

Player 1: Ah, did you roll on Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?
Player 2: No you blit, I’m playing on Northshire Abbey. Was thinking of switching to a PvP server, though. They just opened Baron Rivendare.
Anything but Anduin, I hate the constant reminder that I'm playing on that in the BfA beta.
Quackenbush

Chuck Norris
They should name them after famous or notorious players from Vanilla.
Really hoping they just go with the original list of servers that came out in 2004.

Others id be happy with...

Shimmering Flats <---- favorite part of thousand needles
Thousand Needles <---- favorite zone
Blanchy
My nominees are... *Drum roll...*
Hogger
Dumass

Edit: I love this suggestion too.
06/20/2018 03:12 PMPosted by Faceroll
Name them after something Vanilla specific. Like zones, dungeons, talents, items or NPCs.

Player 1: Ah, did you roll on Thunderfury, Blessed Blade of the Windseeker?
Player 2: No you blit, I’m playing on Northshire Abbey. Was thinking of switching to a PvP server, though. They just opened Baron Rivendare.
The names of the original Vanilla design team members.
Oh and "Jenkins"
"Summon plz"
Not my original idea but I’ve seen the idea of having the pve realms named after bronze dragon flight members and the pvp realms after infinite dragon flight members. This would get my vote.

But if that’s not the case we have to have one named nostalrius. Just because even though I never dabbled in private servers they were the straw that broke the camels back on us getting classic. Plus I really like the name.
Mankrik's wife needs a server named after her.