HCT LXVI Less Stable Slots NOW!

Hunter
Prev 1 22 23 24
11/13/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Firekatkid
So that cool armor that the Nelves have in Darkshore won't even be the racial set. The frig frack, Blizz, that -is- their war clothes.

Given that the art team is currently carrying this entire expansion with their artwork and designs that completely outweighs the nausea-inducing class design and drought of endgame content, I wouldn’t be too hard on them.
11/14/2018 02:16 PMPosted by Kabbie
11/13/2018 03:46 PMPosted by Firekatkid
So that cool armor that the Nelves have in Darkshore won't even be the racial set. The frig frack, Blizz, that -is- their war clothes.

Given that the art team is currently carrying this entire expansion with their artwork and designs that completely outweighs the nausea-inducing class design and drought of endgame content, I wouldn’t be too hard on them.

I mean, the art team can make 5000 different armor sets, but are they the final say on which pieces actually get chosen to be player accessible?
I mean, have you -seen- the Horde and Alliance Darkshore Warfront sets? No self respecting artist would look at those and think "Yup, that's Nelf and undead stuff right there."

(But yes, I agree, art and sound teams have been killing it since Mists.)