Redefined LFM ranged and melee

Blackhand and Galakrond
Redefined is adding to its roster for raiding and mythic+ content in BFA. **Currently we are recruiting RANGED DPS and a few MELEE(DKs and Rogues preferred)to finish the raiding roster.** We are also offering an invitation for those returning or looking for a social guild. All types of players are welcome, whether you're an every-day player or a new or returning player looking to get back into pve or looking to pve for the first time.

A bit about the guild: Redefined was a hardcore progression guild from Vanilla through the middle of Cata. As all guilds we slowly turned more casual through the following xpacs. We are an adult oriented guild, most members are over 30. We are recruiting in hopes of recapturing some of that nostalgia of a true guild of friends that we had back in Vanilla through Wrath. You know, people you just enjoy playing with.

While we aren't going for CE or hardcore mythic progression, we are setting the bar at consistently pushing AOTC progression.

**Raid times will be 2 days a week, Tues & Weds 8-11 CST.**

If you have any questions, leave a comment, or you can reach me on **Bnet:** ***Charmless#1847*** **Discord:** ***Charmless#0890***

Thanks for your time
/bump
I'm interested
Redefined is still around?
Niqkle, too?
07/30/2018 07:04 AMPosted by Evista
I'm interested

I’ll shoot you a message tonight if you’re around
08/01/2018 09:32 PMPosted by Naturebóy
Redefined is still around?
Niqkle, too?

Yeah we’re still around, and Niq is finishing his degree this month,but will probably play afterwards
Former resto druid raid lead of <Under New Management> from the BC/WotLK days (and <Avathar Corda> in classic), recently back. This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for - and hopefully a chance to reconnect with some folks from back then. Would love to chat.
08/09/2018 07:30 PMPosted by Teva
Former resto druid raid lead of <Under New Management> from the BC/WotLK days (and <Avathar Corda> in classic), recently back. This sounds like exactly what I'm looking for - and hopefully a chance to reconnect with some folks from back then. Would love to chat.

I'll be around tonight. Add me Charmless#1847 I'll be on various toons more than likely.
Still looking for a tank/ranged?
Howdy.

I have been kicking around on Blackhand since launch. I was involved in a small guild that raided through Tomb in Legion before I needed to take a break to finish grad school.

Came back at the end of Antorus and found that the guild mostly folded. I’ve got a bunch of toons at 110 and am interested in M+ and raiding at 120.

Sent you a Bnet request.

Thanks!
08/13/2018 02:25 PMPosted by Shanker
Howdy.

I have been kicking around on Blackhand since launch. I was involved in a small guild that raided through Tomb in Legion before I needed to take a break to finish grad school.

Came back at the end of Antorus and found that the guild mostly folded. I’ve got a bunch of toons at 110 and am interested in M+ and raiding at 120.

Sent you a Bnet request.

Thanks!

What name was it under?
/bump
Returning from a long hiatus, only playing on and off since hardcore PVE and PVP in Burning Crusade. What ilvl are you looking for in your tanks?
I'm interested in the social part - we are doing a regular M+ group on sat nights at 1130 server time and might try to make it a raid if there is interest outside your normal lockouts. But regardless trying to find a group of fellow adults.
09/04/2018 10:55 PMPosted by Kjevek
I'm interested in the social part - we are doing a regular M+ group on sat nights at 1130 server time and might try to make it a raid if there is interest outside your normal lockouts. But regardless trying to find a group of fellow adults.

Send me a message ingame tonight I’ll be avail 5-8 server time
09/03/2018 11:59 AMPosted by Myths
Returning from a long hiatus, only playing on and off since hardcore PVE and PVP in Burning Crusade. What ilvl are you looking for in your tanks?

Hey there sorry for the late reply. Unfortunately we are just recruiting ranged dps at this moment. If you’re still interested in a reserve or social role shoot me a tell but I understand if not.
/bump
Hey, Not sure if you're are still recruiting but I am currently looking for a guild. I am iLVL 363 BM Hunter and am Uldir 8/8N and 7/8H. I know the fights very well and am a mature adult. I am tired of running Pugs and would love to join if you still need RDPS. Thanks for the consideration!
10/08/2018 09:55 PMPosted by Tiddyboy
Hey, Not sure if you're are still recruiting but I am currently looking for a guild. I am iLVL 363 BM Hunter and am Uldir 8/8N and 7/8H. I know the fights very well and am a mature adult. I am tired of running Pugs and would love to join if you still need RDPS. Thanks for the consideration!

Hey I’m sorry for not replying to this sooner. I’ll send you a request and we can talk. Thanks
Okay sounds good thanks! I just sent you a friend request in game and on discord, should be under Justinurbutt -- either form of comm works for me