[H or A] hpal LF raiding team

Guild Recruitment
Hi Guys!

* ALLIANCE - Shoozadin-Moon Guard - iLevel 944
* HORDE - Shoozadin-Thrall - Not yet 110 (can be leveled)
* Shooz#2307 - Discord
* Shooz#11646 - Bnet
* Available - Every night (except Sat) from 9:30pm EST to 12:45am EST.
* Saturday I'm available from 6pm EST to 9:30pm EST and after 11:30pm EST
* also available weekend mornings and early afternoon.
* Looking for a 2-3 day per week group. Up to 3 hours per night.

Looking for a team to clear Antorous with. Preferably on Heroic, as I'm a casual these days, but I am beyond capable of pushing mythic, I'll just need to study the fights.

I'm an old-school heroic (pre-mythic days) progression holy paladin who took a break this expansion from raiding. Unfortunately, trying to find pugs is nearly impossible for me due to the fact that I took a break and switched factions (re-rolled, didn't transfer). I CAN raid on my horde character, but she is not 110 (easily fixed) and would need to be boosted in mythic + dungeons and lower tier raids for gear. My Alliance paladin is currently 944 with 2 legendaries (+1 alternate to switch around for certain fights). High enough weapon to unlock all the relic traits, and I consistently either out-heal or keep up with higher geared players. I have excellent raid awareness, and know my class inside and out. I can flex to DPS or Tank (if you want me to tank, you'll have to teach me the fights, I have never tanked them). I'm coachable, don't mind being called out on mistakes, and have any voice com you could think to use.

Basically just looking for a squad I can group up with regularly. I'm not interested in transferring, but I do have a level 110 boost available if you can convince me to re-roll on your realm. (Will need to do trial runs with you and see how I click with your group before I do so). I've never cared too much about gear, so if you'd prefer I pick up the scraps until we decide I'm a good fit, that's fine. I've been on "probation" before when starting with a new group.

Anyway - lemme know if you guys are interested. Hope to meet some cool new friends soon! <3
Zuljin H <Reworked> A Guild of Returning Mythic Raiders Looking for Experienced and Eager to Learn Newcomers Alike. We Will Be Focusing on Progression Raiding, Ranked PvP And Mythic+. Social Members Are Welcome.

About Us:
We are a Group of friends with mythic experience Creating a fun and progression-oriented guild that will be raiding twice a week Friday and Saturday @ 6:30pm-9:30Pm PST.
We will be running normal and heroic On Fridays until BFA.

RECRUITMENT:
We are currently Have Open recruitment
Tanks: Looking for a DH, DK, Guardian, Protection Pally/ Warrior
Mdps: Limited Recruitment Currently
Rdps: Currently open recruitment but preference towards Warlock and Shadow Priest
Heals: LF resto Druid and Disc priest
Contact Info:
Btag: Evilsbane#1688
Discord: https://discord.gg/DjRSymf
Hey! We're a group of veteran players (played since Vanilla) and are looking to have consistent raiding in BFA. We are not looking for hardcore players, but we are going to be progressing through heroic. We're super laidback and love to enjoy the game while we play. We like the late night dungeons and raids, talking with each other over Discord and drinking a beer. The only issue looks like a server swap. We're on ED.

Guild: Space Force

Server and Faction: Emerald Dream, Horde

Raids: Tuesday night 9 - 12 CST.
Raid / Dungeons Thursday night 10 - 12 CST.

If you're interested, please contact me and join our Discord chat *tonight* (06/20/18). I will reach out to you, but you can always reach out by adding me on Bnet: Jidn#1801

Thanks!
06/20/2018 11:39 AMPosted by Fierrox

Heals: LF resto Druid and Disc priest

I'm not either of those. I'm not really interested in full time tanking. I can fill a role temporarily, but I don't enjoy tanking as much as healing