Shaman
Hello
Manly resto here.
Show me what you got!
Beep beep I'm a fish
Beep beep I'm a fish

a gay one?
@Szaevka (last post old thread)
8/10. I'd probably give it a 10/10 if the shoulders were red. They are very big and eye catching. In my opinion, if they were red, they'd better compliment your big and eye catching red weapons.

@Urzo
8/10. I like the primitive look of the bare chest and feet, and the bone weapon contrasted by the mystical accents of the belt and shield. But I think the shield is too "deathly" for the look. Especially for a resto shaman.

@Rombill
9/10. Great look. I get a very "iron" shaman vibe from it.
06/23/2018 03:56 AMPosted by Lafs
Beep beep I'm a fish

a gay one?

You would know bby ;)
06/23/2018 02:21 AMPosted by Rombill
Beep beep I'm a fish

That helm is flames my dude
06/23/2018 11:45 PMPosted by Cry
06/23/2018 02:21 AMPosted by Rombill
Beep beep I'm a fish

That helm is flames my dude

Here I thought I was a ninja turtle with a power lvl over 9000.
Beep beep I'm a fish

a gay one?

Gay? What does that have to do with anything?

^^^Ignoring that unfortunate hillbilly, @Rombill 7/10 -- I am personally not a fan of tabards (esp with robes/kilt), but I like how you incorporated those shoulders, they work well on an orc!
7/10 @watergoon. I just feel the helm is a tad bit off

a gay one?

Gay? What does that have to do with anything?

^^^Ignoring that unfortunate hillbilly, @Rombill 7/10 -- I am personally not a fan of tabards (esp with robes/kilt), but I like how you incorporated those shoulders, they work well on an orc!

calm down snowflake its a South Park reference
06/30/2018 04:04 AMPosted by Lafs

Repubcuck confirmed.

See how dumb a comment looks when it consists of nothing but ad hominem? Good save on the integrity of your character, though; glad that's out of the way.
06/30/2018 05:16 AMPosted by Watergoon
06/30/2018 04:04 AMPosted by Lafs

Repubcuck confirmed.

See how dumb a comment looks when it consists of nothing but ad hominem? Good save on the integrity of your character, though; glad that's out of the way.

this guy for sure eats fishstdicks
06/30/2018 06:35 AMPosted by Nihilithak
06/30/2018 05:16 AMPosted by Watergoon

Repubcuck confirmed.

this guy for sure eats fishstdicks

Mmmmmm
8/10
Not the biggest fan of the weapons, but they still match really well with the color scheme of the set. Nice job.
07/02/2018 04:04 PMPosted by Dwolnos
8/10
Not the biggest fan of the weapons, but they still match really well with the color scheme of the set. Nice job.

I like that you mogged your off hand and I dig the shoulders, so extra points for that.
But I see a dwarf, I kill a dwarf
7/10
Nice stuff in here everyone!

I'm currently rocking a little something simpler and lumberjacky. Main spec is heals, though.
@Aallotar

A little plain jane for my tastes. I like a little more razamataz. I gives it a 5/10.
Yeah, and I've changed it again to a black slutmog now lol

I did an experiment and found I got targeted less often (as a healer) in BGs if I was less glowy and flashy.
I'm sorta late to the shaman mog party. just got these shoulders today. yay ghostly shoveltusks!!
Looks good 8/10