The Speaker's Call quest.

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 Next
I have a toon with 77 concordance, overpower = 20000 versatility bonus
I have a toon with 82 concordance, vers bonus=14000

looks to me like overpower is way better than level 75
So my artifact was ilvl 955 when I did the retirement quest. Does that mean its stuck at 955 now? Does ilvl matter anymore for the artifact weapon?
i got the quest to go to silithus, then i spoke with the guy to go back in time and no other quests popped up.
06/29/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Peastain
i got the quest to go to silithus, then i spoke with the guy to go back in time and no other quests popped up.

Why would you go back in time? The quests are in present time.

06/29/2018 03:37 AMPosted by Moontzypher
So my artifact was ilvl 955 when I did the retirement quest. Does that mean its stuck at 955 now? Does ilvl matter anymore for the artifact weapon?

Concordance/artifact knowledge have nothing to do with ilvl, it comes from relics, which you can still use.
[/quote]
Concordance/artifact knowledge have nothing to do with ilvl, it comes from relics, which you can still use.[/quote]

Oh ok thanks for the clarification!!
Why is Silithus so flippin far away? There's not even flight paths there anymore... took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to get there. People who didn't play Vanilla really don't know what they're asking for with Classic.
There's not even flight paths there anymore... took me like 30 minutes to figure out how to get there

Portal to Uldum.

Fly there.
So, on Alliance side, I got the Speaker's Call quest. It tells me to go to Silithus and talk to Laurette Royston who is the Flight Master at Staghelm Point.

I speak to her and choose the only available dialogue option telling her I need to see Magni at once and she puts my on a gryphon which flies me up to the ship Magni is on.

After landing on the ship, the quest is still saying to talk to Laurette Royston.

I've tried relogging twice and even exiting the game, closing Battle.net and restarting it all to no avail.

I even abandoned the quest, relogged, picked it up again, and it's still bugged!

Help!
Use it to your advantage while you can this is the easiest legion content will get. It will be worse than almost a fresh 110 at pre patch.
Question for a GM or anyone here who has BTDT...

I'm a demonology lock. I only owned the demonology artifact weapon when I completed this quest.

I just completed the quests to get my affliction and destruction artifacts, respectively. They are fresh out of the box and not maxed out like my demonology artifact is.

How do I supercharge my 2 new artifact sticks if I have already done the quest? Can I do it again?
Used my BFA boost on this character.
No quest pop-up. tried the relog, shutdown blah blah no difference. Went to Silithus, it is still the old Silithus with no giant sword. Clicked on Zidormi to try to reset the timeway but she has no option for me, just a dialogue about how I am here for another purpose...

All my other 110s got the pop-up upon logging in.

Any other ideas or did I miss something simple?
07/15/2018 04:55 PMPosted by Duckseason
Used my BFA boost on this character.
No quest pop-up. tried the relog, shutdown blah blah no difference. Went to Silithus, it is still the old Silithus with no giant sword. Clicked on Zidormi to try to reset the timeway but she has no option for me, just a dialogue about how I am here for another purpose...

All my other 110s got the pop-up upon logging in.

Any other ideas or did I miss something simple?

Having the same issue
Might it be because of the 24 hour limitation on certain things ... thing?

Wait a day and seen if it pops. (Realizes that... tomorrow is the last day to enjoy the Artifact boost...)
Can you not do this quest after the pre patch?
I had some characters less than 105 and even their artifacts are inert. Which is weird since they have not leveled through the content yet. Unless that is unintended, I guess any characters who did not do that questline before prepatch will not get to do it.
I just checked one of my 110s that had not done it yet and the quest was still in my log. I talked to Shaw in Stormwind and he sent me to Silithus. I don't have time to do the rest right now but I'm guessing you can still do the quest but it won't really do anything to power up our artifacts since they are dead now.
Still can't get this quest. I've relogged and exited Bnet in main cities, all that stuff. Done all the quests previous. Still hasn't popped up.
07/18/2018 02:46 AMPosted by Tyrathas
Can you not do this quest after the pre patch?

It appears so. Man, this is disappointing because my son wanted to do the quest and I we were late getting together to do it. Why not leave the quest in even if it doesn't do anything mechanically. Some people still enjoy the story.
no wonder i cant find it, been trying to do everything to get it and nothing, this blows, thats like blizzard saying, oh well, you should have did it when it first came out, because screw the fact that we have jobs and take a break from the game for awhile, its pretty much saying, if you missed it, then you just missed it and thats that, hate how they do that, just leave the dam quest in for those of us that just got back into WoW yesterday, now were SOL from being able to do it