[H] T/Th 11pm-2am EST. 8/8H Adult(25+)

Guild Recruitment
Armageddon Industries
BfA Progression: Uldir 8/8H (AotC), 8/8N
Legion Progression: Antorus 11/11H (AotC), ToS 9/9H (AotC), NH 10/10H (AotC), ToV 3/3H (AotC), EN 4/7M & 7/7H (AotC)

Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Adult Heroic Raiding / M+ guild. Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Schedule of Guild Sponsored Events (all our events start at 11pm EST)
-Core Raid Team T/Th 11pm-2am Server (EST)
-Wednesday - Dungeons (Mythic/Timewalkers/Challenge)
-Sun - Alt/Casuals Raid 11pm-2am

Recruitment Needs

1 Healer

Paladin (high)
Monk (high)
Priest (Medium)
Shaman (Medium)
Druid (Low)

RDPS

-Hunter (RDPS specs only - HIGH)
-Priest (Medium)
-Mage (Medium)

-Warlock (Medium)
-Boomkin (Medium)

Melee DPS (any new melee must have a viable OS as backup

-Monk (High)

-Paladin (Medium)

-Demon Hunter (Low - must have a log history)

If your class is not in our current need list, but you think we may be a good fit for each other please still contact us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Mission
-Fun and stress free is more important than loot or progression.
-Provide a mature atmosphere free of "teenager/young adult" drama, ignorance, and constant foul language.
-Maintain quality membership over quantity of members. We do not mass invite just to pump membership numbers. We take pride in considering player personality over skill and gear. Skill and gear can be helped, bad attitudes (racist, elitist, egocentric, offensive, etc) cannot.
-Expect fellow members to earn their way and not be carried.
-DRAMA will not be tolerated. Keep it chill or get /gkicked.

Raiding Rules
1. Must be in voice chat. (at least to listen, we use discord)
2. Alts are welcome and encouraged.
3. Raid invite priority = team members > guild: backups>casuals>alts > btag friends not in guild > random PuG ppl. Min ilvl requirements will be stated.
4. Guild works hard to provide consumables, but we expect you to be prepared.
5. If you are not on time you may lose your spot for the night.
6. Loot system - Personal loot. Clean, simple, drama free.
7. If you repeatedly die to a mechanic holding back progression (for whatever reason), you might be asked to temporarily step out for that boss.
8. After the team AotC, alts can be subbed in for future farm runs, but MUST be able to at least pull your own weight.

About US
Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. We are a "real life first guild" meaning we see WoW as a hobby and not another job. :)

If you are interested, reply to this post or contact me in game.

Novabomb (Guild Master / Raid Lead)
Battletag ID - Armageddon#1974
Discord ID - Skybolt#2791
How strong is your mythic plus community within your guild? I'm looking for a new home that will also offer a good mythic plus home.
@Evildannie

Many of us run M+ weekly. Wed are typical night we push harder, but there are folks that like to do them all week. A few of us run M+ weekly on multiple toons. Most of us that do run them are 2-3K+ this season. Even though we are not big into "rankings", personally I plan to push a bit harder with BfA as I enjoy the M+ challenge.
We are LF

1-2 healers
Shaman
Monk
Priest

1 Tank
Druid
Death Knight
Monk
Warrior

DPS
Hunter
Priest
Mage
Druid
Monk

We have not officially closed any classes yet, but as more join we have more need for some and less need for others.
High need for RDPS

Hunter
Mage
Priest

Medium need RDPS
Druid
Warlock
Hi there, your guild sounds great. Sounds like a really good fit, and would love to chat further when you have a sec? I tried reaching out to you in game but you didn't appear online. I'm planning on maining a fury warrior next season. If you're full on melee, I'm happy to fill a backup role too, as for me its finding the right guild, rather than hardcore progression.

cheers, look forward to chatting.
LF 1 Healer

Monk
Shaman

LF RDPS

Hunter (High)
Mage (High)
Priest (High)

Druid (Medium)
Shaman (Medium)

Warlock (Low)
LF 1 healer and a few RDPS.
Did Heroic EN AotC back in the beginning of Legion, took off from the game and came back towards the end to start grabbing a few things before BfA. Started playing on the beta, really liked it. Looking to find a group going forward.

I main either Resto Shaman or Warlock. If you have a particular need, I'll gladly discuss it, would like to chat with you. Sounds like the right group or me (30 year old IT dude).

Edit; posted on the old toon I played back in EN. My Shaman and Warlock are on different realms, but I always loved Area 52 and had planned to transfer.
@Deezknucks

Add my btag. Need a way to contact you.
Any need for a Holy Priest?
LF 1-2 healers and RDPS mainly at this time.
Much of the returning team are working on adjusting to the prepatch changes. We are LF

Healer

Monk (High)
Shaman (High)
Druid (Medium)
Priest (Medium)

DPS
Death Knight (High)
Monk (High)
Druid (High)
Hunter (High)
Mage (High)

Warlock (Medium)
Priest (Medium)

Shaman (Low)
Demon Hunter (Low)
LF 1 healer and some more dps.

Ranged preferred at this time (all ranged classes still open). Also LF Death Knight and Demon Hunter dps.
LF 1 healer and dps.

Full on warrior dps.

LF DK, DH, and all rdps classes.

Will consider tank applicants, but I have high standards for tanks.
Hello, your guild sounds like a perfect fit for me. I've been looking for a late night raiding guild. I took a break from legion so I didn't get to experience much of the raiding, however, I did raid almost all of the content in WoD. Currently I main a Hunter and a Shaman but I also have a warlock if neither of those are needed. I've been playing a hunter for a few years now so that would be the class I am most comfortable playing but I'm open to playing any of the other if needed.

I'll be online later today so I'll add your btag and look forward to speaking with you.
LF 1 healer - Shaman, Monk, Druid preferred.

LF a few dps with highest need for:

Druid
Hunter
Mage
Spriest
Warlock
Death Knight
Monk
Still LF 1 full time healer for the team. Would love a healer that also wants to push M+ keys in BfA.
MW main looking for a solid mythic + team and heroic raid squad with some mythic raid tries. ill be on and off today. bnet is shazam#1776 I have the bnet phone app so just hit me up.
LF 1 heal

Monk (High)
Shaman (High)
Druid (Medium)

LF RDPS

Hunter (High)
Shaman (High)
Boomkin (High)
Mage (Medium)
Warlock (Medium)
Spriest (Low)

LF Melee