Raider looking to come back to the game.

Guild Recruitment
Hi, title says it all, just started getting back into WoW with BFA coming back around the corner took a hiatus from a steady raiding scene at the end of emerald nightmare due to school reasons. Open to playing multiple classes and specs will link what I have available below. Looking for raid nights that start around 7-8 and end 10-11 pm server time/EST. May have friends coming back to the game as well when BFA is closer or if they see me taking the squad initiative in getting back into the swing of things. Thanks again for your time and would love to hear from you!

If all things click will be willing to potentially realm xfer or faction xfer.

Battle.net
Zlaid#1357

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/zlai (DK)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/zlaiya (Priest)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/zlaia (Mage)
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/zlaid (Paladin)
Good Evening Zlai,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hi there,

If you are open to switching to alliance we may be a good fit for you and your friends. We have room for all dps classes and our raid times fit your schedule. I will leave our recruitment info below.

<Elysian Sodality> is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server and we are recruiting for Battle for Azeroth!

We have been together for many years and raiding as a guild since Wrath. We have a family friendly, casual atmosphere with college students, working adults with kids and even retirees.

We will be raiding again in BfA, the plan is Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm CST - 10:0pm CST (8:30pm EST 11:00pm EST) as soon as the raid becomes available. We are looking for dps, both melee and ranged, to join our team.

We are happy to work with players that are new to the game or just new to raiding.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Anna#1862
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis

Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
10/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Apocrypha - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: New Team with Mythic Raider Leadership
Time: 8:30pm to 12am CST
Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 10/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 9/11 Mythic
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
<Gods and Emperors> is a Casual Raiding / Mythic + guild on the Hyjal server cluster. We are a somewhat “mature” group that strives to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.
Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We strive to complete AoTC each tier and then proceed to move into Mythic progression as we see fit always taking our raid into account before moving forward. Our core beliefs are to go as far as we can each tier without losing focus on the fun of the game. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday, Thursday from 6:30 till 9:30 Pst With Mythic Plus, PvP and fun raids in between.

Expectations of All Members:
• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful

Expectations of All Raiders:
• Punctuality: Raid invites go out at 6:20 server time.
• Preparedness: Have proper flasks, food, enchants and gems.
• Personal Abilities: Know your strengths and weaknesses.
• Boss Preparations: Research boss fights prior to entering the raid group.
• Dedication: Ability and desire to commit to the raid group.
• Attitude: We are not an elitist group; we play to enjoy ourselves and the people around us.

As a guild we do use Discord not only for voice chat, but also to communicate with each other throughout the day.
Recruitment Needs:
All classes and specs will be considered as we go forward into BFA. accept back up raiders, those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%

Btag: Ice#14390
Discord: Ice#9610
Hello Zlai,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 tank, 1 healer, and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ A LOT and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
<Its Bloodlust Not Hero>, is recruiting a few capable and reliable players to balance out our group and get ready to dive into Battle for Azeroth. At this time we are very interested in ranged dps.

We are an adult guild on Stormrage-Horde. Many of us have been raiding together since Wrath, starting out on Greymane and moving to Stormrage several years ago. We enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we expect everyone to strive to do their best.

We are looking for mature individuals (21+) who are willing to make a commitment to a Fri/Sat night raid schedule. Know your class, don't stand in fire, and research fights ahead of time. Previous tier heroic experience is a plus, along with a tolerance for joking and some raunchiness:) Cross realm trial is possible.

Raid times are Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm Eastern. Monday night is alt night, and on off nights we regularly run mythic plus dungeons for fun and to help people gear up. We are not planning to go full progression into mythic although we often clear some mythic bosses while waiting for the next tier to drop.

We offer our raiders a generous repair allowance, food, flasks, pots, and gems and enchants for their raiding toon.

If this sounds like a group that you would fit in, add Tails#1421 or Jackelsrule#1396 and we can chat. You can also check out our website at www.ibnh.enjin.com for more
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Current Prog
8/11M (currently stopping progression until pre-patch)

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
https://hdr130030.wixsite.com/witnessmesenpai

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
Monk - Brewmaster
Warrior – Protection
Death Knight – Blood
Druid – Guardian
Demon Hunter – Vengeance

Healers: N/A

DPS:
Druid – Boomkin
Warlock
Priests – Shadow
Paladin – Retribution
Warrior

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are: former high end raiders of previous expansions, raiders who missed tiers, or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin
Ele Sham

If the following Melee classes have relevant logs they will be considered
WW Monk
DPS DK
Rogue

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
Hey there. Last Call is in need of 2 ranged DPS.

Faction: Horde
Server: Zul'jin(EST, PvE, high horde population).
Raid content: Heroic AOTC focused. Casual Mythic.
Guild Progress: 11/11H, 1/11M
Raid Mentality: Semi-Hardcore
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST.
Needs: Ranged DPS
Application https://tinyurl.com/y98tc6hz

Guild post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761958068?page=1
<Organized Crime> Turalyon
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Tues / Weds 7:30-10:30pm EST
Cleared: 11/11H (2/11M) Antorus
Recruitment Contacts: Akadian#1513 (Jex) and Dominitus#1741 (GM) Can always message me in Discord - Jexia #0616 or Jexiawow@gmail
Needs: 1-2 heals (druid preferred ) and a few RDPS ( No more locks sorry) MDPS Rogue (-low)
We took a small break before BfA, we are now getting ready for August!
Check us out <Exist> Zul'jin [H]
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765626594#1

We're a new guild building a roster for Mythic content in BFA. Think of us as a casual group for competent players.

TLDR
18+. LF Mythic Raiders without the time or patience for the hardcore scene. Raid Times (PST) 6:30-9:30 Wed. Thurs.. Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid. Be able to make raid times on a usual basis.

Add Bow#1485 or Skink#11194 if you have any questions
Raids end a little after your desired time (30 mins), but I still definitely believe you'd be a great fit and enjoy what I'm building. Would love to hear from you. :)

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
Blindside#6226 - Discord
I've been recruiting with an emphasis on returning players. Seems like you'd be a good fit!

<DG> Digital Gangsters is a newly formed guild on the Dalaran server. I'm a recently returned player looking to build a strong group of raiders for the duration of BFA and beyond. I have experience in high end raiding guilds and would like to create a similar environment from the ground up. The primary focus will be mythic content while keeping a casual raid schedule and lighthearted environment. In the end this is a game and should be played for fun. That being said we will not put up with those that constantly under perform. The guild is created on the mindset to experience all content available at a reasonable pace.

Looking at Tues-Thurs 7pm-10pm CST

Currently recruiting all roles and classes with officer positions available.

Only focusing on recruiting until release. Plan to pug normal and heroic to fill time until then.

If you are a returning player that has had trouble finding a home due to limited experience raiding this expansion this could be a perfect fit for you! If you are confident you can pull your weight in a mythic raiding guild please don't hold back! I can assure you I'm willing to put in the time and effort to build a solid group and will not disappoint those who take the chance.

Shoot me a message @ rundown#1278
Hello Zlai, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Any dps you prefer would be welcomed, although casters are much harder to find than melee.

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are. currently in the process of recruiting for BFA.

Current Progression.
11/11H
8/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and Heroic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should know their class and how to play all specs.

The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST (Extremely important you can make all 3 nights)
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
Trudyn#1665 also homies