ret warrior hpal

Yeah no not much you can do! Especially as triple humans
With 3 freedoms
With 3 bops
With 3 ranged stuns
An 8 second complete immunity to damage and cc
Oh yeah 2 sacs if they ever go anyone else

Nope not much you can do very unforch

they steal / purge 3 of those, and trinket the stuns and my bubble gets MD'd :((( it's ME dying not my team
stay in a spot where mage and rogue are close to be double feared
have warrior double fear into -> stormbolt on rogues trinket
human trinket/wall and runaway if needed
06/21/2018 04:30 AMPosted by Suspended
06/21/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Kyraza
Yeah no not much you can do! Especially as triple humans
With 3 freedoms
With 3 bops
With 3 ranged stuns
An 8 second complete immunity to damage and cc
Oh yeah 2 sacs if they ever go anyone else

Nope not much you can do very unforch

they steal / purge 3 of those, and trinket the stuns and my bubble gets MD'd :((( it's ME dying not my team
play out of los of pri in awk spot and bubble high
If you're not getting A1 peels you're going to lose.

2-'1'd the top RMP on the ladder at the time and every game I hit 5% at least

Good luck
you shouldnt really win that

have cancel auras for your bop

communicate if you're going to bop vendetta
have warrior use stormbolt or fear to cover you on the mage so you can heal in los of the rogue

best case you get a top and they lose vendetta
worst case you get mages trinket for free aggressively and now he can die at some point

hoj priest stormbolt rogue or mage (rogue can die easily)
your goes revolve around their stun DRs

meaning if you know you're on stun dr make something happen
if you're off stun dr thats when stormbolt becomes a defensive ability
Insta bop the opener and immediately cancel it with a macro so it doesn't get stolen, holy avenger-->top yourself while your partners go into peel mode
Rmp is big brain
Ignore kyraza, he's a troll.
I just tell team i’m not gona bub. Then i’m dead. Then i just repeat i told you i wasn’t gona bub
Dodge.
Use wall, have your Ret help by Sanc'ing first stun and cross healing the opener. If Ret is having trouble with getting sapped in the opener, have him stand on top of you in the opener so Mage AoE will break him out of CC.

Ret can then significantly help you by using 3-4 flash of lights instead of refusing to do anything but mongo dps, and then use wings when you have recovered from the opener.
06/21/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Theblindone
Dodge.

Q"d into the same RMP for 2-3 hours :((
Since you can't combat bug like all the warlock teams your ret is likely going to get sapped, the warrior polied, and they'll go you with a kidney in the opener trying to get bubble.

Unless the RMP is perfect the sap on the ret will likely land first, then the mage will be casting poly on war as the rogue runs to stun you, this leaves the warrior a chance to pre banner their go, which is going to make the stuns on you super short and make them have to swap and kill the banner. The three of you should also stack for their opener so that the mage cant frozen orb without breaking the sap and poly. As long as they don't do something like kick you then stun go you, you should be able to press wall at 100% and not need to bubble a no orb opener unless the mage commits veins instead. If that occurs I think your best option is to have the warrior trinket his poly and stormbolt the mage, if the mage trinkets offensive he can insta warrior fear and you guys have a kill opportunity on him.

After stacking for the opener just make sure to communicate who has trinkets/defensives left so you know who they are going to try to kill and as the H pal I'd try to be constantly kiting the rogue out of range of step so it makes it very obvious when they are running at you to try to connect and your partners have an easier time stopping the go.

Overall I think the RMP is favored but you guy's for sure have a chance with the huge number of defensives and 3 human trinkets.
Tips that I believe Math gave me was to charge up holy lights on myself so you get that 15% damage reduction, then pre artifact so you get the hot going for their opener, and then divine purpose the second they stun.
06/21/2018 11:57 AMPosted by Fox
Tips that I believe Math gave me was to charge up holy lights on myself so you get that 15% damage reduction, then pre artifact so you get the hot going for their opener, and then divine purpose the second they stun.

Casting holy light to stack the damage reduction is very risky and can really backfire. All they need to do is CS it and kidney you and blow major offensives and you can't wall or bubble the opener and will just die. Plus they just use one global to purge it even if you do manage to get to 3 stacks.

Also I think you mean divine protection? Divine purpose is the ret paladin talent that gives you holy power procs.
Prolly a team peeling issue most likely. Warrior needs to disarm rogue and stun mage and fear if they trinket. Especially if the mage uses veins on opener.
Ret can also sanc stun on you since he has an auto trinket when they cc him in opener but warrior should be able to pee by himself tbh. If he needs to have him human the opener so that you safe your own cds.