Will of the Emperor

Bug Report
For 2 weeks now, I have been unable to start the Will of the Emperor fight in Mogu'shan Vaults. I have tried waiting until Lorewalker Cho is done talking, I have tried exiting the instance, I have tried reloading and relogging, and even closing and reopening the game. Obviously, since it has been 2 weeks, I have restarted my computer as well.

Interacting with the console causes it to open and the sound file for the machinery plays, but then it closes and nothing else happens.

Also, the murals in the alcoves appear to be very pixelated and kind of blurry. I don't recall them looking like that.
Will of the Emperor is the wave fight yes? on both sides of the room are pipes, break em, you are high enough level to ignore the constant aoe damage from the gas.

I know the console thing doesn't work sometimes and it is a bug, but if you want to start the waves and console isn't working that is how.
07/04/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Travesura
Will of the Emperor is the wave fight yes? on both sides of the room are pipes, break em, you are high enough level to ignore the constant aoe damage from the gas.

I know the console thing doesn't work sometimes and it is a bug, but if you want to start the waves and console isn't working that is how.

Ah, thank you! Yeah, Will of the Emperor is the final boss in Mogu'shan Vaults. I will give that a try next time I'm in there.
07/04/2018 12:25 AMPosted by Travesura
and it is a bug
The heroic (mythic? whatever the hardest difficulty was at the time of its release) version has always started with the pipes. The console not working on that version is not a bug.