Classic WoW Info! Ez to understand version.

Classic Discussion
Base foundation = 1.12 patch
(Menu Changes, Talents(maybe), Ui... foundation stuff)
(Does not mean you will get 1.12 content or gear right away).

Game release can only contain stuff from patches 1.0 to 1.12
(Starting off with base foundation 1.12 and 1.0 content/gears would be ideal).
As time goes on the game will reach 1.12 content and stay that way indefinitely (Most Likely).

Tolarable changes:
B-Net Integration.
Compatibility with modern hardware and systems.
New coding method to produce same results, provide smooth(er) gameplay, and reduced lag on inputs/outputs.

[Extras]
Original in-game graphics/models confirmed.

If you think there is anything I should add let me know/make a post. Thank you,

Hope this was easier to understand.
06/21/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Solarangel
As time goes on and the game reaches 1.12 content then we can surpass patch 1.12 onto 1.13 and so on.

This is just hearsay. While I think it would be cool, not everyone wants new content that wasn't in classic. We don't know if we're getting it or not.
Fixed for you.
(Does not mean you will get 1.12 content or gear)

If this means, in addition, that 1.12 class balance won't be standard throughout (the forums are arguing about warriors right now) then I think that would be a good compromise.

Just make sure that bugs that became features (wallwalking, etc) are preserved as well.
Unless you made up the claim that they will do a 1.13 patch if there is demand, please post a link to the source of this information.
06/21/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Faceroll
Unless you made up the claim that they will do a 1.13 patch if there is demand, please post a link to the source of this information.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765486386
06/21/2018 02:20 PMPosted by Solarangel
06/21/2018 01:58 PMPosted by Faceroll

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765486386

So you made it up then?
06/21/2018 02:34 PMPosted by Åpocalypse
So you made it up then?

Let Faceroll try to figure it out since he has a hard time understanding english and missed the "we can" part that lead to him asking a question which the answer is already so clear.
06/21/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Solarangel
Fixed for you.
You didn't fix it. Saying there might be a 1.13 and beyond is based on absolutely zero evidence.
06/21/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Mogar
You didn't fix it. Saying there might be a 1.13 and beyond is based on absolutely zero evidence.

No, I did fix it. I never said you are wrong to him. Man, sometimes I think im dealing with people who learned their English from video games.
06/21/2018 12:10 PMPosted by Solarangel
Fixed for you.

It's purely conjecture and labeled as such. There doesn't need to be any evidence. The long term future of this project is 100% up in the air and the OSRS treatment is one of the things people are proposing (alongside 1.12 forever and BC/WotLK Classic).
Why few of you so badly want to take away content?

1.12 should mean 1.12 content. Otherwise you might as well not call it Classic wow.

Without bgs and raids, there is nothing to do.
I do not want bnet integration.

the chat system runs off a facebook backbone, and bnet has some pretty nasty things happening from a privacy standpoint.

One of the cool things about wow back in the day was it's independence. it really was it's own little world.

on the other hand, the new bnet tos agreement has language like "when in use this app monitors you system, and you have no expectation that your communications are private.
06/21/2018 05:41 PMPosted by Shaulas
...You didn't fix it. Saying there might be a 1.13 and beyond is based on absolutely zero evidence.

It's purely conjecture and labeled as such. There doesn't need to be any evidence. The long term future of this project is 100% up in the air and the OSRS treatment is one of the things people are proposing (alongside 1.12 forever and BC/WotLK Classic).
The thread is listed as Classic WoW info. That's not Classic WoW info; that is pure conjecture. You're right in that. Might as well say we might get flying mounts, oh and possibly arenas. And maybe the devs will add garrisons in if enough people call for it. If someone is going to make a thread where they're claiming to give the known details on Classic, then do that. Don't muddy the water with wild supposition based on absolutely nothing.

Stick to the facts. Just the facts.
Ok... I fixed for you all. Will stick with the facts/stuff that makes sense. Anything I should Add?

As time goes on the game will reach 1.12 content and stay that way indefinitely (Most Likely).

Tolarable changes:
B-Net Integration.
New coding method to produce same results, provide smooth(er) gameplay, and reduced lag on inputs/outputs.

[Extras]

I will make it known that the old Vanilla client is more responsive and "crisp" than Legion. Something happened between MoP and WoD, and that's when it "changed".

If you participate in medium level of higher arenas you can feel the difference.

Not exactly sure what changed, but something is very different from then to now, and there is detectable server lag in the new under too. (Not connectivity lag)

This is not too important, but it's factual that the new clients are only "newer" not better. They only have new features, but this does not mean they're more efficiently written.

If you do not participate in at least medium skill arena you're not likely to even notice because global usage is no where near as critical in the rest of the game.
The newer coding method is being tested out in one of their prototypes. Not confirmed if that's what they are gonna use for release.

That's why they would have to code it to produce the same results as vanilla wow.
Nice wishlist
06/22/2018 02:50 AMPosted by Jéroboam
Nice wishlist

Yeah, Blizzard made it.

Tolarable changes:
B-Net Integration.

[Extras]

You don´t seem to understand that by using 1.12. as a base client version, all the mechanics will be altered already.

Debuff limit, xrealm, nerfed pvp system, different mana & life reg, threat mechanic changes, beast changes, LUA changes, Elite mobs changes ...

So many things that alter the game and make it easier. Do you not understand this?

The problem is not that there might be a Naxx raid or that we have the portals open already, it´s about having to play with 1.12. mechanics and therefore making the game a totally different experience and much easier than the original devs had intended.

You can not release Vanilla with a higher debuff limit or tweaked talents, it´s not going to be balanced for the content and it can not be an authentic WOW. They would need to roll with 1.1. and slowly add things, depending on community feedback.

A lot of players consider xrealm bad, so let them decide, same with the removal of the original AV and so on.