376 Prot Warr LF Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Keeping the conversation going still looking for a Mythic team for BFA
What's up! <Clouded Minds> of Mal'ganis is looking to fill our Mythic Roster with high quality raiders and you could be a solid fit. We were near Cutting Edge Mythic every tier(9/11M ABT, 6/9M ToS, 9/10 Nighthold, etc) this expansion and I would have classified us as a "casual Mythic guild."

In BFA however we're trimming the fat and pursuing Cutting Edge every single tier with a competitive roster and a hardcore mindset. If this is something that interests you, find out more about us and how to reach out via our main recruitment thread below!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766797091#1

Look forward to chatting with you!
Mord
Keeping the conversation going
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams as well as social atmosphere. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

Days TBD
Weekdays: 7 PM-11PM EST (earliest-latest we would start)
Weekends: Anytime

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are also looking for those just interested in the social aspect of being apart of the guild, and would be interested in joining us for non-mythic raiding content for BFA.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658 or Lumileopardi#11616.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Raid Roster Needs:
Tanks
Monk/Druid
DH/DK offspec tanks

Healers
Monk/Druid

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Exceptional Players welcome
Keeping the conversation going, and still looking for a Mythic raid team for BFA
Keeping the conversation going, and still looking for a Mythic raid team for BFA
373/370 equipped Prot Warrior
8/8 N Uldir
7/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir
Level 25 Azerite Necklace
Protection Warrior LF Heroic/Mythic raiding guild
Can provide logs as needed
Btag : Darkreven #1325

-Also play Blood DK, DH, and G Druid

-Availability is any time after 4:30 PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, with Tuesday and Friday being limited to early morning or after 9 PM ST/EST

Looking for guilds that have at least completed my level of progression thus far in BFA
8/8 N Uldir
7/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir

-Availability is any time after 4:30 PM Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday, with Tuesday and Friday being limited to early morning or after 9 PM ST/EST

Looking for guilds that have at least completed my level of progression thus far in BFA
8/8 N Uldir
7/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir

Hello :)

Heartbreakers is recruiting! If you're looking for a friendly guild that is non hardcore but a guild that is still into raid progression.

Heartbreakers is a friendly semi hardcore/casual guild. We have three Raid teams, two teams who Raid Tues/Thurs 7pm to 10pm Server time (Mountain Time) and another team who Raids on Weds/Fri 7pm to 10pm server time (Mountain Time) On off days our teams do numerous M+ runs, Arena and battlegrounds with many laughs in discord :)

Team 1: 5/8H
Team 2: 7/8H 1/8M
Team 3: 7/8H

What we are looking for:

Dependable players with good attitudes, if you're looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers is the guild for you.

Priority:

Tank

Ranged: Warlocks and a Mage but we will consider any players with good attitudes and performance.

Melee: Warrior, Rogue.

DPS with healing OS, Monk, Druid.

Add my bnet yrreg4791#1858, I look forward to talking to you and possibly raiding with you! :)
8/8 N Uldir
7/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir

========================== QUICK INFO ==========================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Online Gaming Community)
Server: Sargeras - High Pop
Faction: Alliance
Focus: PvE Progression Raiding for Heroic/Mythic
Progression: 8/8H 2/8M
Schedule: Tu/Th 8PM - 12AM EST
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: (Previously GameVox and Darkstar LLC)

========================== CONTACT INFO ==========================
Please add the following btags:
Delacour/Nastaskia: Delacour#1483 - Typically responds after 7p EST.
Prwndfury: Prtankz#1351
8/8 N Uldir
7/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir

8/8 N Uldir
7/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir

<Disciples of Grey> is a longstanding CUTTING EDGE mythic raiding guild looking to expand its core raid team as we push for realm first completion of Mythic Uldir. We're currently #1 on Kilrogg and are steadily increasing our lead.

Want to see and hear what our raid environment is like? Check out our stream here: www.twitch.tv/KirbyAu

Come join our discord and chat with us (and run M+ if you're interested): https://discord.gg/CyQxss7

We're a diverse and tight-knit group that likes to have a good time and play at a high level. We consider ourselves hardcore since we raid three nights a week (four, if you consider optional heroic night).

We need players who are personable, reliable and ready to do their homework before fights and focus up during progression. Raid spots will be made available immediately to players who perform.

Meshing with the group is as important as performance. Bad attitudes, poor attendance, and overall bad vibes will not be tolerated. We expect guildies to run mythic+ and content with each other outside of raid hours. We have a very active discord as well.

Raid times

Core Mythic progression: Sun/Mon/Thurs 9PM - 12AM PDT
Off-night Heroic: Tues 9PM - 12AM PDT
Guild-wide M+ Chain Runs: Weds 9PM - 12AM PDT
Alt/Casual Heroic: Sat 9pm - 12AM PDT

Who we're looking for

We are looking for folks to come in and make an impact immediately. Expect to know the fights for not only your own class, but know the entire fight as a whole. Little hand holding, self responsibility

We have a CORE SPOT immediately available for a qualified mythic-ready tank. Please have at least 4/8 Tanking Experience
Specific Classes/Specs Needed:
- BM Hunter
- Shadow Priest with holy/disc offset
- Warlock
- Mage
- Rogue
- Blood DK
- BM Monk
- Prot Pally

While we may prioritize recruitment of certain classes above others, we are open to all capable and dedicated DPS players at this time.

CURRENT PROGRESSION:
Wowprogress Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kilrogg/Disciples+of+Grey

BFA:
6/8M Uldir

Legion:
7/7M EN
3/3M TOV
10/10M NH
9/9M ToS
11/11M Antorus (Pre-4/24-Nerf)

If you're interested in joining us, please add our GM on BTag:

KirbyAu#1259 (GM)
374/370 equipped Prot Warrior
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir

-Also play Blood DK, DH, Pally and G Druid

374/370 equipped Prot Warrior
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir
Level 26 Azerite Necklace

{Oof} Offers Relaxed AOTC & Mythic progression raiding! 8/8H | 2/8M. Currently recruiting 1-2 DPS & 1 strong healer for CORE slots. Raid days: Tues/Fri/Sun from 8pm-11pm EST! 21+ age!

For more information please contact me:
Darka#1246
375/372 equipped Prot Warrior
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir

375/372 equipped Prot Warrior
8/8 N Uldir
8/8 H Uldir
1/8 M Uldir