What happened to the RP?

Kirin Tor, Sentinels, and Steamwheedle Cartel
is the server dying or is everyone just waiting for the pre patch to come out? I don't see many people out in the world or in cities rping. Am I just looking in the wrong places too? I'm worried for the server...
It's a bit of both.

I use to main KT from Vanilla to Wotlk as a dk named Grezz, unsubbed in cata and came back in WoD to find my old server's pop nearly gone.

The server springs back to life a little bit when new contents released but dies again during the droughts it seems.
^^ this. There isn't much RP or community in general like there used to be.
It is quite possible, and I sincerely hope it is so, that the people I found to be the arrogant elitist full of their own excrement rpers have finally either grown up and stopped the rp or, and most hopefully, they have left wow altogether to go and join some other world to live out their fantasies where they can annoy some other poor unsuspecting souls, until once agin they become unwelcome.
forget the RP.. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ERP? its a sad day.. *sadface*
08/16/2018 06:27 PMPosted by Medion
It is quite possible, and I sincerely hope it is so, that the people I found to be the arrogant elitist full of their own excrement rpers have finally either grown up and stopped the rp or, and most hopefully, they have left wow altogether to go and join some other world to live out their fantasies where they can annoy some other poor unsuspecting souls, until once agin they become unwelcome.

Show us on the doll where the big bad RPer touched you

Forbid Odyn someone plays a game differently than you.

Now that you mention real life, I'd hate to imagine the kind of person you are in life if you act like this in the virtual world.
It might be just looking in the wrong place. Cos I admit that I was also a little disappointed to be part of an RP server after so long of not playing WoW and seeing no one really... RPing.

I was doing some archaeology digs in Draenor the other day, however, and found myself stumbling into a perfect circle of maybe five or six 110 Druids just sitting among the Clefthoof herd in Nagrand.

I can only assume that they were there for RP reasons. There wasn't any local /say chat going on, and they weren't really doing anything, and none of them were marked as <Away>. So... maybe they were having some time RPing, and it is a case of being in the wrong area these days.