BFA Launch Testing This Week

Battle for Azeroth Beta General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Please join us in testing the initial scenarios of Battle for Azeroth this week in the Beta.

We intend to start at 2:00 p.m. PDT on Tuesday, July 3 with the availability of the Teldrassil scenario followed by the battle for Lordaeron on a new Beta realm called “Launch Test”. Testers will be able to copy your live characters to that realm, and then experience the full storyline (minus a few cut-scene spoilers that we’re saving for later).

We’ll then use the same realm, starting on Thursday, to test the subsequent events of the actual launch of Battle for Azeroth. Testers will need to have completed the Lordaeron scenario before Thursday to participate in this test.

On Thursday, July 5 at 2:00 p.m. PDT, we will test of the Battle for Azeroth launch on the “Launch Test” Beta realm. At that time, all testers who have completed the Lordaeron experience will receive your first quest inviting you into the expansion, and we ask that you spend the next 30 to 60 minutes playing through the content provided.

One of the purposes these tests is to check for bottleneck issues where many players are competing for the same resources. We will also be monitoring for server performance issues under high, concentrated demand. This will help us ensure smooth launches.

Thank you very much for your participation!
You have my bow.
Gotcha, dates and times marked!
And my hammer!
*Cleaning claws* >:)
And you have my axe!
Go go go go go
I'll be at work but will try to hop in once I'm home!
ok blizz ill come but don't blame me if a tree burns down from my rains of fire.
Ah, crud...I have to choose between going to a Fireside gathering at my local Microsoft store and playtesting the bottleneck effect...very tough choice.
07/02/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Izzy
And you have my axe!

And my souls!

I mean, they're not really mine, but I keep them in a bag and burn them to cast spells. That's not a problem, right?
Here We Go!
07/02/2018 03:55 PMPosted by Gavik
07/02/2018 03:49 PMPosted by Izzy
And you have my axe!

And my souls!

I mean, they're not really mine, but I keep them in a bag and burn them to cast spells. That's not a problem, right?

No, not at all. The more souls the better! Like my man Shang Tsung always says; "Your soul is mine!"
07/02/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Mabus
You have my bow.

And my....claws?
let's do this D:!!
One does not simply walk into Launch Testing
Memories...**cough** MoP
If by my life or death I can protect you, I will...

You have my sword!
Teledrassil scenario comes out 3-4 weeks before and Lordaeron comes out a week before launch right? That "30-60 minutes playing through the content" seems to be were the real launch night problems will be...
Magni area going to be crazy.
The call has gone out - the horns have sounded. The Battle is nigh.

We shall answer! xD