The Excellent Adventure is LFM for BFA

Zul'jin
The Excellent Adventure is a strong, community driven guild located on Horde side Zul’jin-US. The guild started out as just a small raiding guild but has now grown into a community that offers up just about anything you could be looking for in World of Warcraft. We have multiple raid teams, each pushing different levels of content, mythic+ being done consistently throughout the week with several members who enjoy pushing high keys. We also host bi-weekly social events ranging from Transmog Competitions to Hearthstone tournaments. The Excellent Adventure has something for everyone.

Our attitude toward raiding is more semi-hardcore than anything. If you're part of the team, you're expected to be there and be prepared. We expect a strong knowledge of your class, including off specs.

Our two raid teams, Ashbringer and Frostmourne will run Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:30pm Eastern. Ashbringer is the Mythic progression team, Frostmourne is the Heroic team. Both teams will form up 15 minutes prior to start to issue summons and clear trash. Ashbringer also has an optional farm night on Sundays 8:30-11:30pm Eastern.

Our social events typically occur bi-weekly, the day dependant upon the event.

We are currently in Open Recruitment, all raid and pvp spots are competitive.

For more information or for any questions please reach out to any of the following:

Officers

Zorn (Btag: Zorn#1806 | Discord: Zorn#6980)
Cloyster (Btag: Cloyster#1955 | Discord: Cloyster#2492)
Rimeblade (Btag: Gauntlet#1976 | Discord: Gauntlet#0359)
Slangberries (Btag: Slang#1303 | Discord: Slang#3760)
Crimsonlotas (Btag: Zeeneth#1640 | Discord: Zeeneth#3686)
Whatqueue (Btag: C2XKite#1367 | Discord: Teisei#8265)
bump bump bump a bump bump bump, come join our raid team!
anyone in the mood for some bfa raiding?
Don't let the guy above me's transmog scare you away, check us out today!
don't worry I don't look pretty but i'm a nice guy
lets get down to business to defeat... The Old Gods!
So I raided In early legion and Mythic raiding throughout WoD, was forced to take 6 months off due to job but I'm not back on legion without a guild. I'm not looking to serious raid for the remainder of Legion but I'm looking for a good guild to transfer into BfA well. So if that sounds all right I'd love to join!

Discord: Shrekling#6839
06/30/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Shrekling
So I raided In early legion and Mythic raiding throughout WoD, was forced to take 6 months off due to job but I'm not back on legion without a guild. I'm not looking to serious raid for the remainder of Legion but I'm looking for a good guild to transfer into BfA well. So if that sounds all right I'd love to join!

Sent you out a btag request earlier. Hope to catch ya online soon!
lets get ready for bfa
hop on that train down to recruitment town
06/30/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Zorn
06/30/2018 01:06 AMPosted by Shrekling

Sent you out a btag request earlier. Hope to catch ya online soon!

My btag is SGTSavage#11205 btw! Never got a request but thanks for the reply!
I sent you a btag request, look out for a tag: C2XKite#1367
^
interested in raiding with you guys for bfa. add my bt spells#11465 so we can chat :)
hey spellss i sent you an add request excited to speak with you :)
bump bump
looking for a healer for our heroic team
Bump!
Happy monday!