10/11M(Argus down) Warlock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
10/11M Warlock, Argus down, looking for a guild for BFA in mind.

I'm looking for a guild that progresses content to the end and enjoys running keystones. Finding a guild of fun & friendly people is quite important to me as I am definitely looking to make friends that desire the similar high-end progression as I do.

I'm a very mechanic focused player that doesn't let that focus ruin my numbers. I do extensive research on the class I'm playing and use every resource I can find to make it work. I'm very patient and don't mind wiping 400+ times to a boss if it means to progress, nor sitting if it means progression for the guild as a whole. I'm usually reserved, but can be quite the fun person to be around when I'm comfortable.

WCL: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/34047062/17#metric=dps&partition=1
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/moon-guard/teilre
Raider io: https://raider.io/characters/us/moon-guard/Teilre

Also considering Disc Priest for BFA. Just lmk. :3
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • **MELEE**
  • Ret Pally - Closed
  • Frost DK- Closed
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Feral - Closed
  • Rogue - Closed
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Fury is a Cutting Edge raid team in the Alliance guild Eternal Kingdom on Proudmoore (US). We were established in 2017 and have achieved CE in every tier we’ve raided in (9/9M ToS, 11/11M ABT), with plans to push for US 100 in BFA. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm PST and we’re currently recruiting:
    Healers (priest [disc/holy], resto druid, holy pally)
    Range DPS (mage, warlock, boomkin)
    Any exceptional players

About Eternal Kingdom and Fury:
    Eternal Kingdom offers a multi-guild community formed in 2013 with the goal of making the world a better place. We create this atmosphere by committing to the three pillars on which our guild is founded. Read about them here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/about/ and more about Force here: https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/force/.
    Beyond raiding, EK offers legacy runs, achievement runs, charity events, and just a large amount of people to talk to and do things with. We have a great guild culture based on mutual respect and fun, and we are always looking for more raiders to come slay internet dragons with us.

About you:
    You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions, and have previous experience in mythic raiding. Because our aim is US 100, we are looking for players that have a solid understanding of their class/role and are passionate about pushing bleeding edge content. In addition to maintaining 90% raid attendance, our raiders are expected to put time in outside of scheduled raids to keep their toon performing at the highest level possible. This means researching fights, studying class logs, running M+, farming world quests, and anything else that is needed to ensure that each player is bringing as much as they can for the 9hrs/week that we have to clear content. You can find more details here: http://bit.ly/fteamoutline.

For additional questions, feel free to contact any of the following people:
    Team Lead - Aysha#1971 (Bnet) / Aysha#8573 (Discord)
    Heal Lead - HGFenn85#1423 (Bnet) / Fenlos#1369 (Discord)
    Range Lead - Miketsu#1603 (Bnet) / Miketsu#4165 (Discord)
    Guild: Organ Harvesters - US Kil'Jaeden
    Faction: Horde
    Raid times/days: Friday/Saturday 5:30pm - 9pm (pst)
    Cleared: 11/11M ABT
    Recruitment Contacts: Rhinodude#1265 (btag) or pm me in discord Rhino#2452
    Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Organ+Harvesters
    Needs: any dps 1 tank and 1 healer!!! Argus down!!!
    Hey,

Uncommon Sense is an Alliance guild on Proudmoore. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST, with an optional Heroic/Normal run on Sunday.

Progression
    • Antorus - 11/11m Cutting Edge
    • Tomb of Sargeras - 8/9m
    • Nighthold - 10/10m Cutting Edge
    • Trial of Valor - 3/3m Cutting Edge
    • Emerald Nightmare - 7/7m Cutting Edge

If you're interested in talking more, please add me.
    Discord - Justify#3562
    BattleTag - Justify#11282
    Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
    We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
    I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. One attitude aspect I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
    Raid days will be T/W/Th with the excpetion of possiblity of doing splits for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.
    Time: TBD – starting between 7-9pm cst- ending 10-12pm cst

Loot:
    With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case will will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: All but DK – Open
    Melee DPS : Rogue,WW,War,DH,Enhance – Open
    Ranged DPS: Spriest,Hunter,Boomy,Ele –Open
    Heals: All classes –Open

Contact Info:
    Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
    Btag- Liljag#1724 (lethalsight, Officer)
    Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
    Website Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance
    Guild Name: Lockout Raiders
    Server: US-Illidan CST
    Faction: Horde
    Raid Times: 8:30pm-11:30pm CST - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    Atmosphere: Adult (18+)

About Us:
    We are a mature progression-oriented raiding guild. Our core has been together for years helping to provide a stable raiding environment to be enjoyed by all members. Our Leadership derives from WR top 50 players, who want a fun casual-hardcore raiding team to push mythics in BFA. Our Goal is to push World ranks once again with our three night schedule. If you’re looking to have fun, down bosses and push content in BFA, then this is the place for you!

What we expect from our raiders:
    -Be online 15 minutes early or notify the guild in advance of planned absences/tardiness
    -Have exceptional awareness of mechanics and the raid in general
    -Understand when you screw up, and be able to own up to it
    -Be prepared for being swapped in/out of fights when needed to maintain roster readiness
    -Have a positive attitude or be able to fake one!

What we provide:
    -Flasks, Enchants, Gems, and other Raid Supplies
    -Chill atmosphere, 18+
    -Late night players, for all you night owls out there
    -Cool people to do your myth+ with

Lockout Raiders IS SEARCHING FOR:
    - Resto Shaman - High
    - Disc Priest - High
    - Hunter - Medium
    - Rogue - High
    - Demon Hunter - High
    - Death Knight - Medium

-Exceptional Ranged and Melee DPS
    All applicants will be considered.

We require use of Discord, Exorcus Raid Tools, DBM/BigWigs, and WeakAuras.

Please contact me or another officer via Btag if interested:
    GM: Shetta#1638
    Officer: Shamel#11827
    Officer: Pen#1290
    Color Blind - 10/11M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild discord

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
    Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
    Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
    Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    Hi Teilre! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a few DPS to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being AOTC. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

About Us
    Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
    - Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
    - Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
    - Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
    - 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
    - Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
    - Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
    - Have a stable Internet connection.
    - Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
    Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Wreckadin (Officer) @ omgitsbrad#1670

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!
    Hi there,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Enigma> is 11/11 M Antorus and is recruiting for now & BfA

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
    - Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
    - Saturday @ 5:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
    - Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
    - M+ Key sales
    - Weekly Mythic Gul'dan runs for the mount
    - We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
    - TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
    - There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105
    Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are 11/11M. We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-24 during the week.

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need
    Mage
    Warlock
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid
    Hunter
    Elemental Shaman

*offspecs encouraged but not required
    but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys

► What we expect from you
    Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
    Artifact traits up to date
    Weekly Mythic +15
    All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
    Performance
    Up to date on your class and role
    Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat
    Discord
    Astral Keys
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras
    Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
    ► Optional Alt Nights
    Mythic Friday @ 9pm EST Cleared: 5/11M
    Heroic Saturday 10pm-12am EST
    ► Battletags
    Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
    Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!
    If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
    Hello there!

We would love to have you visit us in Damage Inc.

To contact me:
    -Battletag : Black#1220
    -Discord Server : https://discord.gg/an8fPQC
    -Leave a message on our forum thread below!
    Our guild is based on Sargeras / Alliance side

Our forum guild thread is located at:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765706477

We are currently searching for solid dps that can fit our build in mythic BFA content. If you have an interest in mythic raiding we should take a few moments to talk♥.

Yours
    -Anyshia
    Hello my friend, from what I have read, you seem to be the perfect fit for our guild. <Failure Detection> We were 10/11 mythic in Argus and the only reason we didnt finish is due to the real life obligations of a lot of our raiders. We are recruiting for BFA and are looking for committed members who would like to raid 9 hours a week and still clear all the content. We focus very heavily on a community driven guild, and we are willing to pay for server transfers for serious applicants. Here is a link to my guilds recruitment page on the forums. Let us know if you are interested! =) https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765567090#post-1