New Login Screen is Epic!

General Discussion
This might be my favorite login screen since BC, good work Blizz! The music especially is awesome!

What are your thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=30&v=cqn3iz6giec
Music is good. Art is well done, but looks like a derivative of medieval themed mobile games.
I really like it because it does a good job highlighting the purpose of the expansion while also giving a look at the new art style that seems to dominate the expansion.

Compared directly to legion I think it is miles better. Looking back, the legion one seems so random and pointless, especially compared to ones including the dark portal in all its incarnations.
Meh I seen better.
No portal? :(
I love it. Probably my favorite so far.
My only objection is the Battle for Lordaeron happens before BfA launches right, or soon after?

By the time BfA starts, the Undercity is a blighted waste land. The Horde retreated. The Alliance chased the evil Queen to another castle.

Maybe Im wrong I am not certain of the timeline for all this stuff.

But it just happens at or near the start. Its all over with by level 111, and we are in Zandalar or Kultiras and the Undercity is an after thought.
Jeez.

I see the login screen for 10 seconds. Why does it need to be justified?
The music is nice though.
06/21/2018 11:03 AMPosted by Cursewords
My only objection is the Battle for Lordaeron happens before BfA launches right, or soon after?

By the time BfA starts, the Undercity is a blighted waste land. The Horde retreated. The Alliance chased the evil Queen to another castle.

Maybe Im wrong I am not certain of the timeline for all this stuff.

But it just happens at or near the start. Its all over with by level 111, and we are in Zandalar or Kultiras and the Undercity is an after thought.

Pretty sure it'll be the introduction, much like the Broken Shore scenario was to Legion. It's not going to happen before BfA, technically. It's part of it.
Not enough frostwyrms.