[A] LFG for heroic raiding in BFA

Guild Recruitment
Hello! I'm looking for a new home for normal/heroic raiding and casual PvP for when BFA drops. Right now I'm currently 11/11H as a frost mage. I'm looking for a casual and friendly 2 nights a week raiding guild. It would be a plus if the guild also did alt raids. I'm looking too be maining Fury Warrior. I also have no problems changing servers. I'd like too stay Alliance.

My btag is Sybald#1178 if you want too talk too me or just reply here.
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!

(If you hit ctrl+f, you can search the page above by start times too!)
Still looking
Hi Sybalica!

I'm the recruiter for LochModanYachtClub, we're a late night raiding guild (11:55PM-3am EST Fri/Sat raid times) on Turalyon.

Here's our wowprog: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/LochModanYachtClub

We are decidedly semi-casual. We were AOTC on all tiers in Legion but want to try and build up our roster to consistently raid Mythic in BFA.

If you are interested in joining us for BFA. We'd be happy to chat with you! You can contact me on Bnet (BTag - DwarfTosser#1897) or on Discord (Agentg1303#7130)
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild. 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM
What: What does it mean to be semi casual? We expect our raiders to come prepared, know their classes, and not consistently wipe the raid with easy boss mechanics.
When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am
Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server
Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are: former high end raiders of previous expansions, raiders who missed tiers, or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:
All ranged DPS (High priority on Hunters and Warlocks)
DPS DK

Also recruiting the following tanks and healer classes. Please keep in mind we need current relevant experience in these classes:
Brewmaster Monk
Blood DK
Veng DH
Disc Priest

*** Please note that guild is on break until BfA so no organized ABT runs but guild still partakes in other guild events ***
I'm what goes bump in the night
still looking
Good evening Sybalica,

I read your post and I think we would be a good candidate for you!

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see just how active and social we are! We are always looking for fun people to group with--whether it is casual or hardcore. We have several raid and rbg teams for you to choose from. We also have more casual weekly events, such as Normal ABT runs and random and rated yolo BGs. Members are constantly grouping for various Mythic+ keys as well.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game. If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
bump
still looking
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, and because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights such as Diablo, HoTS, etc. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary.
- Previous raiding experience.
- Ilvl 950+, 75 artifact
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- Work collaboratively.
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be the main indicator for your roster spot. Any raiders consistently parsing gray/green will most likely be replaced or removed from the roster. Every raider needs to earn their spot and if they are unable to do so they will be removed.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Melee DPS:
1 Druid
2 DK
1 Warrior
1 Monk

Ranged DPS:
1 Priest
1 Druid
1 Shaman
1 Mage
1 Warlock

Heals: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Demonics (Demonics#1608)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
<Guild Name Loading>
[A] Proudmoore

< Guild Name Loading> Is a Semi-Casual raiding guild that has recently transferred to the server. Our current raid progression is 11/11H 1/11M. We are currently looking for new members to fill out our raid team for BFA! Our members have been raiding together since BC and are very knowledgeable. We are in search of likeminded players who are ready to progress and have fun doing it! We are a socially active guild that has a very active discord and guild chat. If you are just looking for a place to call home but not raid that’s fine as well all are welcome!

We are really in need of dps with Tank os.

Raid times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 pm EST to 10pm EST

Raiding Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Heals: Closed
Melee Dps: Monk, Druid, Paladin, Death Knight, Rogue, Warrior
Ranged Dps: Balance Druid, shaman, Priest, Mage

Please Contact with any questions:
Guild master: Sophiana (Dyslexia#1187)
Co GM: Bulldozer (SirUlric#1140)
Officer: Darkrane (Strider051#1303)
Officer: Turw (Fuzzypickles#1730)
Hi there,

<Elysian Sodality> is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server and we are recruiting for Battle for Azeroth! We raid two nights per week and once the initial rush calms down we typically throw in an alt night for raiding as well. We do not currently have a warrior for the raid group so you would be a great addition. We are on break right now but do have events for the next few Friday nights (Nighthold, Tomb, normal Antorus).

We have been together for many years and raiding as a guild since Wrath. We have a family friendly, casual atmosphere with college students, working adults with kids and even retirees.

We will be raiding again in BfA, the plan is Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm CST - 10:0pm CST (8:30pm EST 11:00pm EST) as soon as the raid becomes available. We are looking for dps, both melee and ranged, to join our team.

We are happy to work with players that are new to the game or just new to raiding.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Anna#1862
bibbidi bobbidi bump
bumpity bump
Still looking
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of a few dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
https://hdr130030.wixsite.com/witnessmesenpai

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
Monk - Brewmaster
Warrior – Protection
Death Knight – Blood
Druid – Guardian
Demon Hunter – Vengeance

Healers: N/A

DPS:
Druid – Boomkin
Warlock
Priests – Shadow
Paladin – Retribution
Warrior

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
If youre open to horde g spam is below hope to hear from you!

<Exist> Zul'jin

If you want to raid in BFA but don't have the time or patience to raid 12+ hours a week anymore then read on.

<Exist> was created with the sole purpose of bringing together competent players that want to raid mythic but because of changes in life can't allot the time to commit to a 12+ hour schedule with a high attendance requirement. If raiding in casual guilds with less than preferable players isn't your cup of tea either, then <Exist> may be a good home for you.

We are a Mythic focused guild. We expect all raiders to be able to make it to raid on time and be focused on the boss at hand. Our attendance policy is there to allow for life to take precedence over raid when it needs (Work, Family, Personal) without it affecting your spot within the raid. The players we're looking for have the understanding that this is a mythic raiding guild with the typical requirements, but also have busy lives that prevent them from investing into the hardcore scene.

Raid Times (PST)
Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday 6:30-9:30pm

Attendance
Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid.
Although i'd like to keep a relaxed attendance we're still looking for players that can usually make it to raid. That said, the above motto says it all.

Recruitment
Must be 18+
Open to all classes and roles.
Minimum experience progression raiding in the past 5 years.
Experience Raid Leading, Recruiting or Officering a plus.

TLDR
18+. LF Mythic Raiders without the time or patience for the hardcore scene. Raid Times (PST) 6:30-9:30 Wed. Thurs.. Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid. Be able to make raid times on a usual basis but don't worry about having to miss it for work or personal events.

If you have any questions or are wanting to join you can contact Bow#1485
If not online you can also contact Freshfest#1958
still looking