Just finished Kruul on attempt 7, no luffas!

Druid
So excited, I finally completed the guardian tower after putting off tanking as druid the whole Expac, only had Ecko Wrath for Leggo and 914 ilvl. All it took was switching out Bear Tartar for Drogbrul Salmon for the extra DPS buffs.

Bonus completion of the Feral druid as well in 1 shot on agatha which was the last time I had to fight her so I was why beyond prepared for her fight.
Double-Grats!
Grats
Eko and Luffas make Kruul so laughably easy, I was shocked lol
I've been farming rares and opening chests for the past week on my druid and not a single legendary, done all the heroic dungeons i can stomach and lfr tanking is just a nightmare, i really want my swole bear form but this is just very agonizing.
So excited, I finally completed the guardian tower after putting off tanking as druid the whole Expac, only had Ecko Wrath for Leggo and 914 ilvl. All it took was switching out Bear Tartar for Drogbrul Salmon for the extra DPS buffs.

Bonus completion of the Feral druid as well in 1 shot on agatha which was the last time I had to fight her so I was why beyond prepared for her fight.
I'm guessing you mean Drogbar-Style Salman. Maybe I'll have to try it since I can't even get past Inquisitor Variss.

On Monday I should be able to equip a second legendary, like Fury of Nature or the legendary ring from the Antorus raid questline, if I haven't beaten it by then.
As someone who has 30+ attempts and hasn't made it past Variss, I hate you.