LF BFFs and Raids

Guild Recruitment
Looking to join a semi-hardcore raiding guild/group of glorious gents for BFA, haven't had much raiding experience in the later expacs but was in NA top 100 guild in TBC/WoTLK/Cata/MoP. Casually raided with some friends at the beginning of WoD/Legion but they quit and left me here to rot /tear.

Currently not locked into a class yet open to most hybrid classes and willing to reroll based on needs Avail. to raid after 6PM EST on weekdays add me on BNet/Discord if ya want to talk more Blooper#1631(BNet) Blooper#6815(Disc).

Let the guild copy pasta flow below!
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!

(If you hit ctrl+f, you can search the page above by start times too!)
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, and because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary.
- Previous raiding experience.
- Ilvl 940+, 75 artifact
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- Work collaboratively.
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Melee DPS: Druid, DK, Warrior, Monk
Ranged DPS: Priest, Druid, Shaman, Mage, Warlock
Heals: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
bermp
Hey there, I think you'd be a great fit for our community. We're a tight-knit gaming community that reaches across several games, and we currently raid Tu/Th with an optional farm day on Sunday.

Check us out, we have a nice webpage that describes our culture. https://kryptedgaming.com/apply/

With the upcoming guild changes in BFA, we don't mind if you cross-realm raid with us, either.

Feel free to contact me on Battlenet, Porowns#1472.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
My guild <Council of Remnants> is looking for ranged DPS for our Heroic Antorus progression & BfA.

We are currently 3/11H and raid Tue/Thurs 9-11:30pm.

PERKS!!!
*No attendance requirements - we are all professional adults and life does happen!
*Sexy-voiced raid leader
*Feasts and cauldrons!
*Free guild repairs
*Active Discord
*Guild events

Contact me on Discord (ElsieChay#9753) or Jillopi#1584
Good evening Miragong,

We are looking for friends and raiders as well. Here's our copy-pasta :)

I read your post and I think we would be a good candidate for you!

I think you'd be pleasantly surprised to see just how active and social we are! We are always looking for fun people to group with--whether it is casual or hardcore. We have several raid and rbg teams for you to choose from. We also have more casual weekly events, such as Normal ABT runs and random and rated yolo BGs. Members are constantly grouping for various Mythic+ keys as well.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game. If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hello! I’m June, Recruitment Officer of Last Ständ. We are looking for players to join our community as well as our progression raid team now and for BFA. We have an exciting and fun community that’s been together for over 10 years! We offer a casual and relaxing guild environment with a determined raid team to squash Heroic encounters (at the very least). We are currently 1/11M with Felhounds down to 25%, but we are taking a step back to finish recruiting and make sure we have the right players on at the right time each week.

Guild: Last Ständ
Faction: ALLIANCE
Server: Moonrunner-US
Raid Schedule:
    - Tues/Wed Progression 6:00-9:00pm PST
    - Sunday - Fun Night!

Needs: Skilled DPS & alternate raiders
Apply Here: https://laststandsguildpage.enjin.com/
Recruitment Contacts: @June#1977 [Discord], Ashley1640#1792 [Bnet]

Please feel free to send me a message with any questions! I look forward to talking to you :)

-June
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
We are a more mature crowd and mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

As GM and Raid lead, I am now starting up recruitment again in prep for BfA. Our team looks to have 15+ returning raiders for BfA so we do have a strong core to build on.

Here is a link to our recruitment thread on the Area-52 forums.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20752580896

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 21+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of 1 healer and a few dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
Friday: 8:30 PM - 11:30 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
Hi! Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Sun 7:30-9:30pm EST, we dont have attendance requirements and focus on heroic raiding. If that sounds like what you're interested in, here's our recruitment post with more info:

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowguilds/comments/8sy2nf/ausbaelgunintegrity_recruiting_fun_loving_murder/
Hello Miragong,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 tank, 1 healer, and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
if you're open to changing over to horde check us out I think you'd be a great fit. Here's out guild spam:

[Horde] NoRemorse-Hyjal is a progressive minded guild aiming towards clearing high end content in a fashionable amount of time while maintaining an enjoyable community in a positive raiding atmosphere. Lead by experienced past Mythic raiders hoping to create a guild that strives for greatness and one that will become a staple as a raiding guild. We are not interested in being world 1st but at least would like to be competitive within our realm. Aiming to go as high as we can against these other wonderful guilds. Our schedule is not very demanding only raiding 9 hours a week but we do expect forward progress in some form each and every night of raid. Currenting rebuilding from old server Zuluhed. Our rankings/progression in Legion was:
Currenting rebuilding from old server Zuluhed. Our rankings/progression in Legion was:
T21- 9/11M Antorus The Burning Throne
T20- 5/9M Tomb of Sargeras
T19- 4/10M The Nighthold
T18- 1/3M Trial of Valor
T17- 2/7M Emerald Nightmare
Current need for Mythic Team:
TANKS: ----
HEALERS: Shaman
MELEE DPS: Any
RANGE DPS: Any

Raid times: TUES/WED/THURS 7pm-10pm Eastern Standard Time

Requirements/Raid rules:
1. Please have the addons/WAs necessary for every boss encounter.(I.E. DBM/Bigwigs, WA 2, Exorsus Raid Tools)
2. Be willing to accept mistakes will happen, learn from them, and understand if any criticism is given DO NOT take it personal.
3. Notify if you will NOT be coming to raid AT LEAST 24 hrs ahead of time in order to find a proper replacement.
4. If GM/RL/Officers are speaking within raid, give them the courtesy of speaking first before you do.
5. Understand in some cases you will be benched/swapped out for another player if their class is better suited to handle some situations.
Requirements/Raid rules:
1. Please have the addons/WAs necessary for every boss encounter.(I.E. DBM/Bigwigs, WA 2, Exorsus Raid Tools)
2. Be willing to accept mistakes will happen, learn from them, and understand if any criticism is given DO NOT take it personal.
3. Notify if you will NOT be coming to raid AT LEAST 24 hrs ahead of time in order to find a proper replacement.
4. If GM/RL/Officers are speaking within raid, give them the courtesy of speaking first before you do.
class is better suited to handle some situations.
6. Have 1 raid ready alt/ offspec that you can play at a decent level if asked to do so in raid.
7. Take a joke, life is too short for you to get butt hurt. Laugh and move on.
8. MUST be in Discord when doing any raid with the guild Mythic/ Casual any atleast to listen to instructions. Not required to speak.
9. Try to enjoy your stay while you are here fighting with us or simply hanging out in guild.
Attendance:
We would like every raider to maintain a 75% attendance rate every month. Meaning we expect you to be here 9/12 days in the month.

If interested in joining/ would like to ask any questions, contact:

Co-GMs: Ambramelin/Cam- PriorCity#1834 Discord- PriorCity#3501
Invic/Axiel- PolarBear#1688 Discord- Axiel(Invic)#2243
Hey Mira,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. are a solid fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a skilled player on our mythic roster in BFA!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. We always end by 11 pm EST! We are a "life first" guild designed for former top 100 players who don't miss all of the top 100 requirements and raid culture. The core has been gaming together for 11+ years. Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, added you as Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002