They don't care about brazilian playerbase...

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 13 Next
06/28/2018 03:52 AMPosted by Aedrid
06/27/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Amine

Would you people stop with this business of your average salary. Your average cost of living is also about half of what it is in the US and Canada. In fact, I started figuring it out and really your minimum wage probably results in a very close standard of living of Canada's minimum wage (other than government benefits such as universal health care) because Canada's cost of living is over double yours.

Don't bring us Canadians into this. We're peacekeepers.

Now here: enjoy your basket of beaver tails and complimentary jar of maple syrup.

No seriously though Blizzard is doing this across the globe. Canadian players had the rate change already. They're a company with a global product and it kind of makes sense that they'd align with international markets where applicable.

Now if you're getting crappier service, that's a different issue.

Would you prefer that Canadians get the crappier service and pay twice as much for that because that is exactly what will happen if they put servers down there.
Blizzard Activision want profit. You all give them that profit.

Play or not play.
06/28/2018 04:15 AMPosted by Trînnî
Blizzard Activision want profit. You all give them that profit.

Play or not play.

Everyone needs to make a profit or they go out of business. There will not be a game to play if they don't charge enough money to cover expenses and also grow.
06/25/2018 05:23 PMPosted by Koridd
a decaying game

wasted thousands of hours in here, but for sure BfA will be the end of line for me.

Sounds like price isn't the reason you should quit. Why keep playing a decaying waste of your time even if it's free?
Unhappily, we have to have the humiliation of coming in a forum that is not of our country because Blizzard doesn't give us feedback. You only need to understand that we also want to have voice in the game, we also paid the game and we paid very expensive for not existing nor a servant of Blizz in Brazil. Respect our complaint, since you American North has privileges that we don't have. For our current economical condition, it is dear yes, and a serious company adapts to the consuming market, as well as makes Steam. Thank you. Just treat with our respect complaint that is yes, valid.
Just because you have a complaint doesn't mean I have to agree with it, or even respect it for that matter.
If you think the prices are bad for Brazilian's, just wait for Mexico to beat you guys in the first round of the World Cup!

Vamos Mexico!

What I meant, for a topic referring to the regional community of another country to appear here is why we assume that what happens la is not reported to headquarters. Then we do not know, what is being passed on, if they have had an answer from headquarters. with that we do not know where to turn.

I do not believe that the people who monitor here can not be passed on to who regulates the price, just because they are from separate sectors does not mean that they do not commune with each other.

Can't and won't are two different things. Of course they can send an email and say hey guys people on the forum are upset about your price increases but do you really think the guys on the other end will be surprised about that firstly and secondly, care about it even a bit.

You are just dreaming if you think this is going to get changed, you guys are still getting a huge cut in price.

I know that the increase was inevitable, but it was an awful moment when it was done, the services that I find expensive for a subscription / monthly fee game.
and my annoyance as the price increase without improving the quality of the service / game (not talking graphics) that is falling. receiving an incomplete and / or better tested game.

This is what I dream, to have a great service /product that is worth happy to pay.
06/28/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Kenthazar

This is what I dream, to have a great service /product that is worth happy to pay.

You realize if they put servers down there, you would end up paying full price for your subscription, i.e. they would likely double the price for you. I find it hard to imagine the same type of threads wouldn't result.
06/28/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Amine
06/28/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Kenthazar

You realize if they put servers down there, you would end up paying full price for your subscription, i.e. they would likely double the price for you. I find it hard to imagine the same type of threads wouldn't result.

I'm not even convinced that putting a server there would help all that much. I don't know what their network infrastructure is like or if its up to the task.

I don't know if I'm reading it wrong, but it almost seems like they are expecting Blizzard to help with network infrastructure too. Here in the USA, AT&T partners with Blizzard for the data center connections.
Seriously, Activision. You guys really want us to sacrifice a month of our basic needs just to pay for more Diablo devs and Ion Hazzikostas?

If you cannot afford video games then maybe you should... you know... find a free hobby or get another job to help with money??? lol
06/28/2018 08:57 AMPosted by Isthranstaul
Seriously, Activision. You guys really want us to sacrifice a month of our basic needs just to pay for more Diablo devs and Ion Hazzikostas?

If you cannot afford video games then maybe you should... you know... find a free hobby or get another job to help with money??? lol

Agreed. Playing games is expensive....it's not for people struggling to pay their bills or get food on the table.
06/27/2018 08:10 PMPosted by Palapão
06/27/2018 08:00 PMPosted by Amine

Would you people stop with this business of your average salary. Your average cost of living is also about half of what it is in the US and Canada. In fact, I started figuring it out and really your minimum wage probably results in a very close standard of living of Canada's minimum wage (other than government benefits such as universal health care) because Canada's cost of living is over double yours.

Oh really? You say this because you do not know Brazil, we have public hospitals Yes, but all falling apart, if you want health you have to be deprived. The salary here is $ 954.00, but if you go to a supermarket you leave there with an empty pocket. Everything here is overpriced, unlike the US and Canada that the cost of living may even be high, but going to the supermarket is not the end of the world, buying a tennis is not the end of the world, if you really think you know the reality Economica do Brasil Come here and try to live here, then I want to see if you will repeat what you said to me !!

Lol dude compare it to California. 40% of my paycheck goes to rent and I live with 2 roommates in a cheapo apartment. You're complaining that a years worth of WoW is a month of groceries after the increase? It's ALWAYS been that way in the U.S. The reality is you guys have had it good on the subscription price for some time now.
Theres like 7 Latin American Realms.

Idk how many people are enough for them make a latim american server here.

Lot of people in Latin America know and played wow but they cant keep up with the montly payments and they are stuggling with the high cost of the wow token.

So yeah with the montly increase expect a drop in subscriptions for BfA.

Wow its getting bigger and keeps expanding but you kind of feel alone while playing the game. We need more players...
06/28/2018 10:45 AMPosted by Zekzo
Theres like 7 Latin American Realms.

Idk how many people are enough for them make a latim american server here.

Lot of people in Latin America know and played wow but they cant keep up with the montly payments and they are stuggling with the high cost of the wow token.

So yeah with the montly increase expect a drop in subscriptions for BfA.

Wow its getting bigger and keeps expanding but you kind of feel alone while playing the game. We need more players...

Agreed
Gametime here costs R$ 24 a month. I understand this is a fair price if you do the conversion, but still expensive for us. And now they will add R$ 5 in this price, so the game will costs R$ 348 per year. If you go to the market and buy everything you need for a month here, that's almost the price you would spend.

Generally on steam region prices would come to play, they probably should do the same for wow.