artifact quest

Customer Support
cant find my third atrtifact quest please help
i have done every quest in my class hall and still cant get my guardian weapon
Sounds like you've already picked it up somewhere.

Look on your map for any orange exclamation points !

Check Dalaran near the flight-path.
i have done every quest in my class hall and still cant get my guardian weapon
06/27/2018 08:21 AMPosted by Perl
Sounds like you've already picked it up somewhere.

Look on your map for any orange exclamation points !

Check Dalaran near the flight-path.

ive checked everywhere and cant find a trace
Then you likely already have it in your quest log and might just be missing it.

If you scroll down on the page linked below, it lists out all the quests related to the guardian artifact. See if you have any of those or if you've dropped them anywhere:
http://www.wowhead.com/acquiring-claws-of-ursoc-guardian-druid-artifact
yeah ive checked that too. how do i see abandond quests? i dont remember ever getting the quest was just curious why i couldnt get it
i have also noticed i cant pick up the quest the nightmare lord either. it has the exclamation pint in yellow on the map but when i got there the quest wasnt.
i believe my account is bugged. i have played this for many years and never had this problem to the point its just gone
It's actually pretty unlikely that your account is bugged. If it was, then everyone's would be.

Anytime this has come up in the CS forums, it's always been a case of just figuring out where you left off.

Just to be sure though, you're not in the middle of a quest for another artifact item are you? Meaning, have you started the resto or dps artifact items but not completed it? You can only do one at a time, so that may also be the issue.
06/27/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Perl
It's actually pretty unlikely that your account is bugged. If it was, then everyone's would be.

Anytime this has come up in the CS forums, it's always been a case of just figuring out where you left off.

Just to be sure though, you're not in the middle of a quest for another artifact item are you? Meaning, have you started the resto or dps artifact items but not completed it? You can only do one at a time, so that may also be the issue.

not that i can remember
It's something worth looking into. You mentioned not being able to see the quest for The Nightmare Lord and that could be due to a phasing issue where you're actually phased out to complete something else in your quest log.
ive looked into everything i can think of
i have now gone to each artifact weapon spot hunting the quests and nothing...
soo... what now
You can try a ticket, but I can't guarantee a GM is going to be able to help out. This is the sort of thing that they're usually hands-off with.

If you do put in a ticket, just let them know you're only looking for the name of the quest that you left off at. Hopefully they can let you know that much ;)

You can put in a ticket here:
https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/472/channels
06/27/2018 08:44 AMPosted by Druidfluidtv
i believe my account is bugged.

I can say that it is extremely unlikely for that to be true. A quest can be bugged or encounter might be bugged, but it is bugged for everyone, I have not seen a character or account bugged on an individual level before.

In most cases you either started the questline and didn't pick up the next quest, or didn't finish the last quest from the previous Artifact Weapon quest.

In your case it is the latter, you did the quest to pick up the Scythe of Elune, but didn't grab the follow up from Revil Kost "The Burden Bone". You'll want to return to Deadwind Pass and speak with him.

Once you complete that quest you should be given the option to start another Artifact Weapon questline.
And Vrak in for the save :)
06/27/2018 11:31 AMPosted by Vrakthris
In most cases you either started the questline and didn't pick up the next quest, or didn't finish the last quest from the previous Artifact Weapon quest.

This is also true for non-Artifact quests and there's a way to check. Last night, for example, I ran into an issue with a quest chain and I had no idea where I was in it (it didn't appear in my quest log).

Go to Wowhead.com. Look for the quest line (in this case, the artifact) for your class. Go through each quest in the series.

Run this command: /run print(IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(QUEST-ID))
NOTE 1: It will reply 1 (or True) if you've completed it. Nil or False if you have not completed it.
NOTE 2: Replace the "QUEST-ID" at the end with the quest number (as found in WoWHead)
NOTE 3: If a questline has multiple quests and you have abandoned it, go through each in the series and change the "QUEST-ID" at the end of the command with the one you are checking. When you reach false/nil, that means that's the quest you need. Find the NPC listed in WoWhead (or the mobs needed in that case) to pick up your missing questline and continue from there.

In the scenario of artifact quests not being completed (as the rep points out here) and dropped, do the same thing. Go through each of the ones in sequence for your previous artifact until you find where it lists false. That's where you need to pick up your next quest from the appropriate NPC.