What are you maining for classic WoW?

Classic Discussion
So what are you guys planning to roll on classic servers?

I'm thinking i'll be maining a goblin monk. I used to play a tauren paladin back in the day and never really tried anything else really.
To be honest I've never played a demon hunter back in classic. THey only wore leather and were !@#$tier tanks than druids because they didnt even have bear form but i really want a challenge this time around because i am a super L33T player
Dwarf priest. Fear ward :D besides that my main always been dwarf priest since vanilla. My very first char i made was druid made it to whatever rank was epic pvp gear i never made it to weapons. Was feral str build lol.

Since my first priest i played my cousin had i just fell in love with the class. Quit about 4 months or so before bc got rid of my account. Came back made another priest.

I just realised this may be a troll forum post? Lol
Same as before.

Paladin / Rogue (mains)
Mage (alt)
Priest (alt)
Druid (alt)
Dwarf warrior. I've been maining one for a bit over 12 years and never got tired of it (aside from WoD, but that was the game in general and not because of the class).

I'm also thinking about playing around with classes I've never really tried. In all the time I've been playing the game, I've never stayed interested in hunter enough to level it past 20. So I might give hunter a whirl for my first alt in Classic.

06/29/2018 06:46 PMPosted by Normadeus
To be honest I've never played a demon hunter back in classic. THey only wore leather and were !@#$tier tanks than druids because they didnt even have bear form but i really want a challenge this time around because i am a super L33T player

You should make that a pandaren demon hunter if you really want to be cool.
06/29/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Kochanie

I'm thinking i'll be maining a goblin monk. I used to play a tauren paladin back in the day and never really tried anything else really.

I'm not sure a goblin monk is possible is Classic. Monks were an MoP class, weren't they?
First 60: gnome mage for farming
All classes to 60
Human priest top end raiding. Goal is t3 and greatstaff of the guardian.

Hopefully my goals can be reached someday.
I'll definitely be playing a Worgen DK.
06/29/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Terzhul

I'm not sure a goblin monk is possible is Classic. Monks were an MoP class, weren't they?

3, 2, 1, Whoosh!
06/29/2018 07:23 PMPosted by Terzhul

Lol. The entire thread is a troll m8. I will definitely be a dwarf shaman
Nobody ever accused me of being the sharpest blade in the drawer. Add that to how many things I've seen people ask for and I'd probably take anything seriously.
Just going to transfer this toon over. I mean it's only 50 levels above 60, not a big power difference. Not even double!
I'll be maining a gender fluid void elf demonhunter
I am already there playing a gnome mage.
I'm going to be a magic pker with staff of zamorak
Horde Resto Druid
not sure what race.

Like to be able to heal and regenerate and dps some and be able to be a top pick for groups

Never played horde before.
Melee shaman. Dead serious.
Might be a rogue, maybe a warlock or I might to a paladin if I want to heal.
Dwarf Priest, Dwarf Paladin mains
Dwarf Hunter, Dwarf Warrior, Night Elf Druid alts
Wish I could have a Dwarf Druid ala Pikel Bouldershoulder.
ret paladin