Why are they taking away our dk glyphs

General Discussion
Seriously. All our walks are now in the same blue color.

I'm going to miss my vampiric wraith walk
I miss just about everything that made a warlock a warlock LUL
wait, they’re removing even more glyphs? why? inscription is already a husk as it is
06/27/2018 10:10 PMPosted by Eithris
wait, they’re removing even more glyphs? why? inscription is already a husk as it is

Yup in bfa dks are saying bye bye to our wraith glyph
Talents can't have Glyphs.

Not sure why but this is a thing.
06/27/2018 10:59 PMPosted by Mortis

yep. My poor pally hasnt had butterfly wings since crusade was made a glyph. Because you cant glyph that skill..

wow. they... really need to fix the glyph system. the whole thing is a mess, but not being able to put glyphs on talents really takes the cake for dumb restrictions
06/27/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Newtr

yep. My poor pally hasnt had butterfly wings since crusade was made a glyph. Because you cant glyph that skill..

Protip:

Unlearn Crusade. Glyph AW. Relearn Crusade. Butterfly wings.
No fun allowed.
Hmph, I never used the color changing wraith walk glyphs, but I certainly liked using the one that made us actually walk so I could jump when needed and not get caught on junk on the ground.
06/27/2018 11:43 PMPosted by Lorsaire
Hmph, I never used the color changing wraith walk glyphs, but I certainly liked using the one that made us actually walk so I could jump when needed and not get caught on junk on the ground.

thankfully they did fix that in 7.3, same with priest levitate. both now allow you to jump despite being floaty
inscription is about the buffs they bring now...
Because you made the mistake of having fun with them. /comfort.
06/27/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Newtr

They fixed that
They hate glyphs... We want more opitions, and i need skuls army of dead not a randam undead, only skeletons rsrs