LF Raiding guild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
I'm a long time player who took a break from the game this Xpac. After hearing how great Legion was and how 5mans are becoming a big thing, I cant wait for BFA and to start playing again.

A little about myself as a player.
I stared playing WoW in The Burning Crusade. As a gamer I've always loved the role of something utility so I knew I wanted to main tanking/healing. Of course over the years I've played almost every class and spec but tanking and healing always interested me the most. Prot War was my most favorite of all and I've main'd it ever since. With my War I've cleared almost every raid since TBC with the exception of a few when I'd take a break from the game for a patch or so.

The situation.
I've played this game for a long time and am very familiar with it. After taking the longest break I've ever taken from the game (an entire Xpac), I am still confident in my skill to at least clear heroic content. I'd like to step into mythic content but if the guild can't due to skill or whatever reason and guild personalities are awesome and are active as much as I am, I wouldn't mind being in just a heroic raiding guild. As for role I'd be playing, I'd actually like to fill a spec that the guild doesn't have in this order.
1. Vengeance Demon Hunter
2. Mistweaver Monk
3. Restoration Shaman
4. Holy Paladin

What fits me.
Times: 7-10PDT any 2 days (pref 3)
Server: Any
Faction: Horde

If you have any questions or are interested in picking me up, my btag is Chonyboy#1125
Good evening Volodaz,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
^
Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. One attitude aspect I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the excpetion of possiblity of doing splits for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.
Time: TBD – starting between 7-9pm cst- ending 10-12pm cst

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case will will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All but DK – Open
Melee DPS : Rogue,WW,War,DH,Enhance – Open
Ranged DPS: Spriest,Hunter,Boomy,Ele –Open
Heals: All classes –Open

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Btag- Liljag#1724 (lethalsight, Officer)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Website Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance
Hello Volodaz,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 tank, 1 healer, and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ A LOT and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
^
Check us out <Exist> Zul'jin [H]
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765626594#1

We're a new guild building a roster for Mythic content in BFA. Think of us as a casual group for competent players.

TLDR
18+. LF Mythic Raiders without the time or patience for the hardcore scene. Raid Times (PST) 6:30-9:30 Wed. Thurs.. Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid. Be able to make raid times on a usual basis.

Add Bow#1485 or Skink#11194 if you have any questions
^
<Did It For Whitney> Is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Illidan. Formed in 2008 originally on Malfurion.

We are. currently in the process of recruiting for BFA.

Current Progression.
11/11H
8/11M

Previous accomplishments in past and present expansions.
WOTLK- U.S 97 0 Light yogg. (Realm first)
U.S 92 Heroic Lich King. (Realm first)
Cataclysm-
U.S 35 Heroic Nefarian (Realm First)
U.S 27 Heroic Al'akir (Realm First)
U.S 34 Heroic Sinestra (Realm First)
U.S 27 World 98 Heroic Rag. (Realm first)
US 45 Heroic Madness.
Mists of Pandaria-
U.S 86 Grand Empress Shek'zeer Heroic.
U.S 73 Lei shen 25 heroic.
U.S 68 Ra-den 25 man.

Recruitment is currently open for Mythic raiding and Heroic raiding for the remainder of Legion into BFA/Classic

Potential applicants should know their class and how to play all specs.

The founders of the guild have cleared multiple heroic bosses including a U.S first 10 man Garrosh and top 100 world Ragnaros heroic.
Recruitment is open for the following..

Druid- Balance (HIGH) Feral dps (MEDIUM) Feral tank (CLOSED) Resto (HIGH)
Warrior- Prot (CLOSED) Fury/arms (HIGH)
Priest- Shadow (HIGH) Disc/holy (HIGH)
Shaman- Ele (HIGH) Resto (HIGH) Enhance (MEDIUM)
Monk- Windwalker (MEDIUM) Mistweaver (HIGH) Brewmaster (LOW)
Rogue- Multi spec (HIGH)
Death Knight- Multi spec dps (HIGH) Blood (LOW)
Mage- Multi spec (HIGH)
Warlock- Multi spec (HIGH)
Hunter- Multi spec (MEDIUM)
Paladin- Holy (HIGH) Ret (HIGH)

Raid times will be Tues-Thurs 10-1am EST (Extremely important you can make all 3 nights)
Alternate raids will be ran on the weekends and other offnights.

If you have any other questions about the guild or if you are interested in joining us please contact one of the officers below.

Officer contact info.
Jdapizzaman- jaythekilla#1129
Trudyn#1665 also homies
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Closed
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - HIGH
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- HIGH
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Enh. Shaman - HIGH
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - Low
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    ^
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis

Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    10/11M Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11 Mythic
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Apocrypha - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: New Team with Mythic Raider Leadership
    Time: 9:30pm to 1am CST
    Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 10/11 Mythic
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11 Mythic
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 9/11 Mythic
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    <Legacy> is an online community started by some friends in 2005 on the Malfurion server originally. We have played multiple games throughout the past few years and the founders all have experience in high-end World of Warcraft raiding and are active gamers in various genres. We are currently playing on the Tichondrius server for World of Warcraft and want to add a few new faces to our group as we level and gear up to raid in the new expansion, Battle For Azeroth.

Because of our long-standing community, you will find that it is an atmosphere where everyone knows each other and learns to play together as a well-oiled machine.

Most of the below points are harsh but we want to get players who are loyal and we enjoy playing the game with. This is also important because we raid for such few hours that we have to perform. We feel as if applications are an outdated form of recruitment so we perform interviews via Discord. If the interview goes well, we will perform a trial run.

We are offering paid transfers to exception players. We normally determine this from a trial run with you or if you have logs for us to look at .

We are the guild for you if:
  • You want to progress at a high level, with far fewer hours than most guilds.
  • You're looking for an active guild that solves problems proactively.
  • You want to enjoy the people you raid with.
  • You don't enjoy raging raid leaders and toxic environments.
  • You put in time outside of raid learning fights and watching videos.
  • You want to be surrounded by players who put in high effort.
  • You are internally motivated to actively improve your play.
  • You're tired of apathetic raiders.
  • You are fully present and focused when it comes raid time.
  • You're the kind of player that can pick up any class and play it at a high level.

• These are things we value in a player:
  • A player looking for a place to raid long-term.
  • Ability to follow directions
  • Excellent execution such as good positioning, targeting, communication and understanding boss fights to reduce incoming damage taken.
  • Flexibility
  • World Transfers : We expect you to transfer as soon as we decide to recruit you especially if you intend on raiding at the Mythic difficulty.

Computer : Your computer must be able to handle the stress of the game. If you share a connection with nine other people or run a machine that locks up in major cities, please don't waste our time or your time. Discord will be required. This includes having a working microphone that doesn't sound like it's mounted somewhere in your nasal cavity or the middle of a hurricane.

Desired Classes : We are accepting all classes as our roster is competitive and as we head into Battle for Azeroth.

Schedule : We are looking for people who can commit to near 100% attendance. If you can't realistically commit to all of our typical raid times, then we can't realistically consider your interest in our guild. WE DONT KNOW WHAT DAYS OR IF THE TIMES BELOW ARE RIGHT from :
    8PM - 11PM Central Time Zone
    9PM - 12AM Eastern Time Zone
    6PM - 9PM Pacific Time Zone

If you are interested contact Zujien or Aeromu on the server or via Battlenet at Zujien#1524 or Aeromu#1363 if you have any questions.
    <Gods and Emperors> is a Casual Raiding / Mythic + guild on the Hyjal server cluster. We are a somewhat “mature” group that strives to create a fun, relaxed and drama free environment for all levels of players.
    Our raid focuses on progressing while still having fun raiding. We strive to complete AoTC each tier and then proceed to move into Mythic progression as we see fit always taking our raid into account before moving forward. Our core beliefs are to go as far as we can each tier without losing focus on the fun of the game. We raid for two core nights a week; Tuesday, Thursday from 6:30 till 9:30 Pst With Mythic Plus, PvP and fun raids in between.

Expectations of All Members:
    • Must be a team player.
    • Fun with a sense of humor
    • Respectful of others.
    • Helpful

Expectations of All Raiders:
    • Punctuality: Raid invites go out at 6:20 server time.
    • Preparedness: Have proper flasks, food, enchants and gems.
    • Personal Abilities: Know your strengths and weaknesses.
    • Boss Preparations: Research boss fights prior to entering the raid group.
    • Dedication: Ability and desire to commit to the raid group.
    • Attitude: We are not an elitist group; we play to enjoy ourselves and the people around us.

As a guild we do use Discord not only for voice chat, but also to communicate with each other throughout the day.
    Recruitment Needs:
    All classes and specs will be considered as we go forward into BFA. accept back up raiders, those that wish to raid but cannot commit 100%

Btag: Ice#14390
    Discord: Ice#9610
    <Hubris> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11H and 1/11M. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to do casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. Several of our raiders were hardcore raiders from top US guilds, but have now gone casual. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Class Needs (to round out the team):
    DPS: Shaman, Boomkin, Warlock or Mage, but exceptional candidates considered.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (optional day 9:30pm Est start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Enigmatix#2672), or Ash#1597 (Ashsunday#6222).

Discord IDs in (parenthesis)
    Ah, very interested but the raid times are about an hour too late.

FeelsBadMan
    <Nerfed By Association> [H] (Area 52) is a newly established progression guild focused on conquering WoW's greatest content while creating long-lasting relationships within the guild. Nothing in this game is better than dominating the raiding scene with people you truly enjoy playing with!
    Led by experienced Mythic raiders, NBA aims to create a raiding environment that every one in the guild can benefit from. Whether you are a former elite raider, casual, or one who has never raided before, NBA can offer a home to you. Our goal is to successfully conquer each difficulty level in the current tiers while maintaining mature activity, humorous fun, and consistent progression.
    RAID SCHEDULES:
    Tuesday - 8:00p to 11:00p realm time (EST)
    Wednesday - 8:00p to 11:00p realm time (EST)
    Sunday (optional/make-up/alts) 8:00p to 10:00p realm time (EST)
    CONTACT US
    Granted, there is considerably much more to relate, we like to keep the basic guild recruitment post short and sweet. If you are interested in learning more about us and would like to inquire about joining <Nerfed By Association>, please contact our GM via BNET at Vooj#11981 or on Discord at Vooj#0857. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
    Divine Carnage (H-Zul'jin) is recruiting!
    Guild website: https://divinecarnagezj.enjin.com/
    Drop the GM a note in battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
    We can chat and get you into our discord, kick your tires and check under the hood.
    TLDR;(See the salty good spam below for details)

Divine Carnage is recruiting for multiple BfA Raid teams (We will NOT be running Legion content for progression)

We are looking to form multiple raid teams to cater to players of all flavors.

Our priority is a mythic progression team Tues-Weds 9pm-12am EST with the option for a 3rd night based on availabilty. LF Ranged DPS
    Heroic progression team (times to be determined based on team availibility) we need a tank, 2 healers, a handfull of melee dps and an array of ranged dps.
    We'll also be doing alt runs, M+ runs for gear and levelling in guild groups so bring your alts!

Additional raid teams recruiting for all roles, your skill, availibility and personality will get you slotted accordingly. We're an active guild, very social and don't tolerate rage queens, egotists looking for aggandising themselves or any other sort of drama causing nonsense, the atmosphere of the guild is our #1 priority, you can be the most skilled player we've ever seen, if you're also a horses !@#, you WILL get booted.

LOOT: We will be using personal loot until and unless we begin to have real ilvl discrepancy, if you're gearing well and an item drops that you already have, you will be expected to trade the loot to highest roll of a raider who can use the drop for main spec. Otherwise we pray RNJesus smile upon you.

I would ideally like to field a late night heroic raid team as well as a daytime heroic raid team. As well, I'd like to eventually slot in ALT/guildie gearing raids/

What we're about as a guild is building our teams based on interpersonal chemistry and having an overall atmosphere of skilled and knowledgeable players sharing their skill and experience to build potential raiders from within the guild. We have over 700 guild members, many are leveling, just returning from extended breaks or new to raiding and could truly shine with a little patience and assistance. If you have the skill, the patience and desire to be a part of a guild forged to last, we want you here.

Guild scope: We want to produce social media content by guildies for players of all experience and skills to make the game more accessible and enjoyable.
    From raid strat videos for non top 50 progression teams to class spec videos, gold farming, M+ runs as well as streaming as we level together as guild groups getting to know fellow guildies and build solid relationships. If you're interested in having content to produce and use for your own exposure and streaming fun, drop me a note.

Divine Carnage is the answer to the decimation LFG brought to guild culture on WoW, we're not looking to recruit a bunch of top talent who can't stand each other, I'd sooner lose a little progression while gaining game enjoyment than be ranked top 50 but hate the people I raided with. There are a lot of toxic people and toxic guilds, cliques and exclusive clubs in this game it's time someone brought the game back to people who love the game, love playing the game with other people who can laugh and learn with them, that's what my guild is about and always will be about.

The guild will provide pots, flasks, food as well as gems and enchants for our raiders, all we ask is a donation of the mats to the guild bank.

GM's battlenet @ Bloodgod#1142
    Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a @#!%!!#@.
    We’re looking to add members to get ready for BFA. Raid wise, we focus on doing normal at first and then switch to heroic. Our goal is to clear heroic before the next tier goes live.
    We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
    Friday – 8:30pm Eastern, probably.
    Loot System: Personal loot.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however. We also need people to learn the fights. It may take a few tries, and we understand that, but if you’re not at least pulling your weight by keeping your gear at an average level for the time we’ll try to work with you to see how we can help.
    Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
    Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
    Discord: NerdEsq#0692
    <Solitude>
    US-Thrall: Horde
    Mythic Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9PM -12AM EST
    Heroic Off Night: Wednesday 9PM -12AM EST
    We are currently recruiting! Come join us for the remainder of Legion, or join is for BFA!

About us:
    We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice. We are currently building a strong our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
    To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
    11/11N, 11/11H , 8/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:

Tank:
    FULL

Healers:
    FULL

Melee DPS:
    HIGH! All melee classes will be considered.

Ranged DPS:
    HIGH! All ranged classes will be considered.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

How to apply:

Use our form to fill out an application!
    https://tinyurl.com/yd3nzkca

BNet:
    kaerbaer#1475
    Petipas#1414
    ADW#1785