Returning player LF BFA Raid/PvP

Guild Recruitment
WoW History:
I led guilds and raided semi-competitively in WOTLK and WoD (even having a server first guild on a lower pop. server during the latter expac). I thoroughly enjoy tanking as a DK or dpsing as a Warlock and haven't explored many other classes since I started playing in BC.

I actually found that I still have logs from my WoD days that prove that my dps can be competitive at even the highest levels of raiding.

While I am certainly interested in raiding (as either a dps DK/warlock or a tank DK) I am also looking for a guild with a strong PvP presence as well (though this is a latter concern because, as I understand it, PvP as it relates to individual servers is null in BFA).

As it relates to PvP my heyday was at the tail-end of BC on my SL/SL lock in the Shadow Priest Resto Druid combo where I acquired my s3 Weapon and ended up at ~1950 and at the start of WOTLK with the DK/Holy Paladin combo where I ended up at about the same rating.

These lowish rating can be attributed to the fact that PvP has always been a secondary focus of mine and I lost interest after the first season of every expansion starting with, and following, WOTLK. With that said, however, I plan to have PvP be a central focus of mine in the upcoming expansion.

About me:
24/M
Masters in History
Starting Law School in August

What I'm looking for:
Semi-Competitive Raiders: I'll be busy, I don't want to commit to four nights a week. I don't expect to clear Mythic Raids in the first few weeks of a patch. In fact, as long as I am seeing most of the content if we miss clearing Mythic by the next patch (if only by a few bosses) I'll still probably be happy.
-> ~8PM CST start times
PvP focused, or a small core of PvP focused players in the guild.
Hey Death!
We are currently looking for either a warlock or dps dk to be on our raid team for BfA. Our guild info can be found here : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765087882#1

Hope to hear back from you!
Btag: Jagermeifter#1410
Discord: Jagermeifter#0282
bump ^.

At work for the day, will check post over lunch and start replying after work
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hey death check us out. Might be just what your looking for.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765636642#1
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, and because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights such as Diablo, HoTS, etc. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary.
- Previous raiding experience.
- Ilvl 950+, 75 artifact
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- Work collaboratively.
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be the main indicator for your roster spot. Any raiders consistently parsing gray/green will most likely be replaced or removed from the roster. Every raider needs to earn their spot and if they are unable to do so they will be removed.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Melee DPS:
1 Druid
2 DK
1 Warrior
1 Monk

Ranged DPS:
1 Priest
1 Druid
1 Shaman
1 Mage
1 Warlock

Heals: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Demonics (Demonics#1608)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
If your weekday mornings are free <Duplicity> will be raiding 10am-1pm ET Sat/Sun. Also, throughout the week (and probably after raids on Sat/Sun) we'll be doing RBG's, arenas, and m+'s. Brand new guild, but we have a few 11/11M players already as we look to expand to a full mythic roster by BFA launch.

If interested, contact me on bnet: semi#1930 or discord: Jermaine#6109
Thanks for replies, everyone. I'll be responding after work today