Mage tower is permanent now

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
Glad to hear this, I still want to finish my warlock and demon hunter ones, although I won't be too disappointed if I don't manage them.
Took long enough, Blizz! But at least this gives people some time to get them done. Good luck, everyone!
06/26/2018 10:23 AMPosted by Lorsaire
When is the pre-patch going live though, that's now the real question.
July 10th or the 17th. The PvP Season End announcement will have the date.
My white whale has been frost mage, got that last night finally.

31/36, just need to do the 5 healing scenarios!
Good news! Wish it were earlier but now is better than never.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Blizz!

Did I forget to say thank you? THANK YOU!
Wish I was competent enough to do at least one, started late and started WoW just this expansion 2017 and just recently I barely did Feral which I gave up on. Friend did it for me, the first time I did an attempt was on Enh shaman this year though and didn't go remotely well.

But hope those who do, do it, had fun and enjoy it.
Looks like we'll have 3 weeks of it up now, pre-patch will most likely be july 17th as the pvp finals are the weekend right before that.
Just finished Holy Paladin, so 3 left. Resto druid doesn't seem bad, but I absolutely don't understand how to play resto shaman or mistweaver. Haven't gotten past stage 1 with either of them yet.

It is a little embarassing, but I died to the fel orbs 3 times in a row on my paladin. Not having a spammable AOE like holy nova or sunfire made it annoying to get through them.
I had a pretty easy time with most of the challenges.

But I suck so much at the healing challenge it's shameful. I'm pretty bad at healing, so hopefully I can slam my head at it enough and get them within these next few weeks.
06/26/2018 11:18 AMPosted by Spotti
Wish I was competent enough to do at least one, started late and started WoW just this expansion 2017 and just recently I barely did Feral which I gave up on. Friend did it for me, the first time I did an attempt was on Enh shaman this year though and didn't go remotely well.

But hope those who do, do it, had fun and enjoy it.

The thing to remember is that these challenges are meant to kill you, and be difficult. You shouldn't give up. Enhance is one of the easier ones. All it is is a mechanics check. Take some time, get a snack, sit down and buckle up. You'll get it done.
my fury sword still need some farming but ill sure do it.
Just giving some context to this! Yes it is officially up permanently until pre patch. Due to how the Broken Shore functions, the buildings will still be created and destroyed in the normal cycles however the NPC is now resistant to Legion Fel-Fire™ and will just permanently be standing there. Once pre patch hits though the appearances will be no longer obtainable so make sure you guys go get it while you have the chance!
06/26/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Ythisens
Just giving some context to this! Yes it is officially up permanently until pre patch. Due to how the Broken Shore functions, the buildings will still be created and destroyed in the normal cycles however the NPC is now resistant to Legion Fel-Fire™ and will just permanently be standing there. Once pre patch hits though the appearances will be no longer obtainable so make sure you guys go get it while you have the chance!

Appreciate it, Ythisens.

Thanks for the info.

Good luck everyone!

Hopefully they delay the prepatch as long as possible so everyone can get their skins!
Many, many thanks. I have the ones I really want, but I might work on a couple of others now.
So all artifacts will be lvl 126 with mage tower up all the time.

GO FOR IT BOIS
06/26/2018 12:03 PMPosted by Gerworg
So all artifacts will be lvl 126 with mage tower up all the time.

YEP! And they get stronger every week until pre patch! GO GET THEM APPEARANCES!
For those about to grind, we salute you!