Mage tower with Max Concordance?

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
06/27/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Rastlin
If the majority of players-and honestly by this point in the expansion 2/3 or more of the players should be able to complete it as it was released months ago-then it is, by definition overtuned.

You're so sad. At this point, I dunno if you're even serious anymore. No one can be this bad at the game.

Reading how you're failing because Blitz is killing you, I only have 2 questions :

- Do you know what Windshear is
- Is it on your bars.

I know the answer to both : "BRUH IT'S NOT A HEALER SPELL".
I'm going to try doing the priest one :D. But if I fail it's ok I got all my druid ones. FOR ELUNE!
I'm definitely seeing a difference on my Outlaw Rogue. Now to get the rotation down, the rhythm of the challenge down, and I'll be good as gold.
06/27/2018 07:41 AMPosted by Tankyspanky
06/26/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Phoenixlight
How are people liking the mage tower now with the new changes?

People keep mentioning this... I'm not seeing it at all.

My health did not change on a single of me 11 110's....
Yes it did.
It's impossible for your health to not go up, unless you already had concordance to 126 on all of your 110's.
06/27/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Beraht
Or Purge or Lightning Surge Totem.

Shammy actually has an unreasonable amount of tools to deal with Arcane Blitz. It’s part of the reason I consider them the easiest healer Mage Tower.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

macros! i can share you my macros if you want, they made BM hunter a complete joke.

Part of the problem with the Mage Tower and other content is this.

Macros.

Anything that requires macros to succeed is way overtuned.

I am not a computer programmer and don't know how to make them and don't have any interest in learning how.

For starters, none of the MT challenges require the use of macros, I've completed every single challenge without the use of Macro's. Also, making a macro as simple as a focus target macro for say a interrupt takes less than 30 seconds to do, no idea where you are getting this misconception of them requiring computer programming knowledge lol. You have to be trolling at this point.
Just got my final one (Resto Druid). I didn't notice too much of a difference between before and post buff in terms of the healing challenge, outside of needing to be at a lower percentage in the final phase. I never really had trouble staying alive myself, my main issues, on all the healers, was the heal the ghosts phase at the end.
06/27/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Elivie
For starters, none of the MT challenges require the use of macros, I've completed every single challenge without the use of Macro's. Also, making a macro as simple as a focus target macro for say a interrupt takes less than 30 seconds to do, no idea where you are getting this misconception if them requiring computing programming knowledge lol. You have to be trolling at this point.

Click the Mage's name plate. Press Windshear.

So easy. And while you're there, hit purge a few times.

The macro takes something easy and makes it brain dead.
06/26/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Brightbrown
Somehow, after running around all day killing shizz, can't say I'm doing more dmage/dps than I did yesterday. @955, not any really noticeable difference. BUT wtf is with all the AP toens I have to actually type DELETE to get rid of? SUX.

You shouldn't be doing any more damage - the extra traits just give most specs Stamina for each point. I think Healers, and maybe Tanks also get additional attack power, but maxing out the artifact is a lot more underwhelming so far than advertised: A bit more health, and any Netherlight Crucible traits you hadn't collected. And that's it.
06/27/2018 08:55 AMPosted by Netherstar
06/26/2018 04:43 PMPosted by Brightbrown
Somehow, after running around all day killing shizz, can't say I'm doing more dmage/dps than I did yesterday. @955, not any really noticeable difference. BUT wtf is with all the AP toens I have to actually type DELETE to get rid of? SUX.

You shouldn't be doing any more damage - the extra traits just give most specs Stamina for each point. I think Healers, and maybe Tanks also get additional attack power, but maxing out the artifact is a lot more underwhelming so far than advertised: A bit more health, and any Netherlight Crucible traits you hadn't collected. And that's it.

All my characters that have raided since yesterday (3/5 clears) are doing an average of 100-350k dps more than prior. It's more noticeable on a toon that doesn't rely heavily on CDs (affliction) and can be underwhelming as Hell on a bad rng fight with a CD-reliant spec, or stupidly powerful with a good rng fight using the same spec (fury, in both examples)

Tanks and healers get a % damage boost per trait, and all specs get a % hp bonus. My toons all were in their low 80s for traits, and they all went up 200-300k.
06/27/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Drezwazluz

All my characters that have raided since yesterday (3/5 clears) are doing an average of 100-350k dps more than prior. It's more noticeable on a toon that doesn't rely heavily on CDs (affliction) and can be underwhelming as Hell on a bad rng fight with a CD-reliant spec, or stupidly powerful with a good rng fight using the same spec (fury, in both examples)

Tanks and healers get a % damage boost per trait, and all specs get a % hp bonus. My toons all were in their low 80s for traits, and they all went up 200-300k.

It dawns on me that the extra DPS might be from the concordance procs.
06/26/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Corona
Made something already easy even easier.

Concordance of the Legionfall gives you more Int/Agi/Strength for DPS specs. So yes, you will be doing more damage.
06/27/2018 09:10 AMPosted by Sunbelle
06/27/2018 09:06 AMPosted by Drezwazluz

It's most likely the final traits that directly increase your abilities, assuming that you weren't at 75 traits prior to yesterday.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

It's most likely the final traits that directly increase your abilities, assuming that you weren't at 75 traits prior to yesterday.

It's probably the extra 26,000 main stat from concordance.

Artifact level is 126. Maybe, maybe someone out there existed that possibly had Artifact level 83+ prior to Tuesday

This also means from now on, everyone will have immediate access to all the crucible traits since you needed Artifact Level 75.
Did WW Monk & Fire Mage first try last night with the max A-lvl
not that those ones were hard to begin with, but it made them much easier.

Got my arms warrior one done after 4 tries total with the max A-lvl as well.
All is good right now :)
06/27/2018 09:24 AMPosted by Elivie

He literally gave you the answer : Concordance of the Legionfall.

Each extra point in that trait gives you more primary stat on the proc. Everyone just got a bump of 40+ Trait points, at like 300 primary stats per point.
06/27/2018 08:37 AMPosted by Elivie

Part of the problem with the Mage Tower and other content is this.

Macros.

Anything that requires macros to succeed is way overtuned.

I am not a computer programmer and don't know how to make them and don't have any interest in learning how.

For starters, none of the MT challenges require the use of macros, I've completed every single challenge without the use of Macro's. Also, making a macro as simple as a focus target macro for say a interrupt takes less than 30 seconds to do, no idea where you are getting this misconception of them requiring computer programming knowledge lol. You have to be trolling at this point.

Idk how he hasnt been permabanned from the forums yet
06/26/2018 07:00 PMPosted by Rastlin
06/26/2018 04:31 PMPosted by Phoenixlight
How are people liking the mage tower now with the new changes?

I don't know why, but I tried the Shammy healing challenge again.

Maybe it was the thought of the maximum powered weapon.

It made no difference and I did not get past phase I despite not losing my mana to the arrow thingy.

Way Way Way overtuned.

the healing is by far the most shocking of the three, and the most exhausting as it's so long and multi-phase, still not past it but then I don't have much time atm
06/27/2018 07:54 AMPosted by Beraht
06/27/2018 04:27 AMPosted by Rastlin
If the majority of players-and honestly by this point in the expansion 2/3 or more of the players should be able to complete it as it was released months ago-then it is, by definition overtuned.

You're so sad. At this point, I dunno if you're even serious anymore. No one can be this bad at the game.

Reading how you're failing because Blitz is killing you, I only have 2 questions :

- Is it on your bars.

I know the answer to both : "BRUH IT'S NOT A HEALER SPELL".

My bars are private.

And windshear or whether or not I use it is completely irrelevant to whether or not the Mage Tower is overtuned.

This is not about me.