[H]<Duplicity> 3/8M weekend need heals

Turalyon
<Duplicity> has reformed under new leadership and looks to continue its push for CE raiding. We are currently 3/8M and 8/8H.

Raids Times:
============
Mythic - Sat/Sun 10:00am-1:00pm ET
Heroic - Fri 9:00pm ET

Recruiting:
============
Tank - Death Knight, Monk, Paladin
Healer - Paladin, Priest
Melee DPS - Rogue, Death Knight
Ranged DPS - Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin, SPriest

All Mythic applicants should be familiar with all specs of their current class and be at least 370 ilvl. Melee DPS should have a ranged alt they can bring along as well for fights with strict limits on melee composition. Feel free to apply just for the Heroic group as well!

We also do Mythic+ throughout the week and have a handful of people that want to get into rated PvP.

If interested, please contact an officer:

Deadebear (bnet: sesso#1166, discord: Sesso#5965)
Jermaine (bnet: semi#1930, discord: Jermaine#6109)
Stmango (bnet: rigz21#1887, discord: rigz21#7459)

You can also fill out an application here: https://goo.gl/forms/g9aRL1Q6clsf8Gba2
my main thought is rerolling an alliance I do have horde char just collecting dust I'm looking to maybe move around. What kind of a requirements do you have.
Just be able to make the times and it should be good. We're going to be doing a lot of m+ and rated pvp outside of raid time, so if you're interested in just that you wouldn't even have to commit to raids.
Sounds like a plan I will look you up.
Jermaine is like one of my favorite people to play with. :D
Hello,

I am interested in the guild, the raid times are great (I work nights). Currently my main is 4/11M but am switching come BFA. I am 80% decided on ret pally but I also have a ele shaman. Ele has gotten nerf'd on beta, jerks.

I sent a btag your way. I look forward to our conversation.
Are you still looking to fill a tank slot? I'm looking for a new group to raid with. I'm pretty flexible with my class. I'm not a huge fan of playing DPS, but I'm open to healers aswell.

I added you on bnet hope to hear from you!
Looks like this is a good time slot for people. Nice. = )
Character Name & Realm: Vvarleader-Area52
Faction: Horde
Class & MS/OS: Warrior
Main Prot + Main Arms + OS Fury
Viable Alts: All tanks+dps 960-980 ilvl
(960DK 962DH 972Druid 960Monk 965Paladin 981Warrior)
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/character/area-52/Vvarleader/advanced
Log Link: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/vvarleader#
Battle Tag: Vvar#1359
Discord Tag: Warrior#0783
Days Available: Every Day
Weekdays + Weekends
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thur Fri Sat
Times Available: Early Morning & Late Night
Mornings 3am-Noon PST
Nights 9pm-3am PST
Current Prog: 10/11M 7/9M 10/10M 3/3M 7/7M
Desired Prog: Mythic Raiding with minimum 3+ bosses on farm... and anything up to Cutting Edge... or an AOTC guild with a heavy focus on Rated PVP and WPVP.
Desired Atmosphere: (Semi-Hardcore) Minimal Breaks & High productivity during raid. Low toxicity & Low stress during raids. Raiders are online and ready prior to raid start. Minimal down time between pulls. Raiders and Members use voice chat outside of raid times for socializing. Being a multi-gaming community is a bonus. Core and Bench spots are acceptable.
Transfers: Will transfer immediately upon completion of trial period.
All Viable Alt's are ready and able to transfer immediately upon discussion with guild & core raid leadership as per raid needs.
HYPE HYPE HYPE
Hi,

I'm currently a Blood DK main with Frost as an o/s but looking to also make another alt in BfA (Lock or priest not decided yet) Your raid times are perfect for me as my work times don't allow me much flexibility to raid on the weekdays.

I'm currently at 11/11 H not really had an opportunity to try Mythic as I only started playing in May.

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/Kimie
Prepatch hype!
Have opened up recruitment to a few more classes.
Just need 1-2 more healers and some dps!
One of our main tanks may have a schedule conflict early on in Uldir tier, so we've opened up a slot for either a main tank or a rogue (our rogue will roll a tank if we can find a quality rogue).

We'd also still like to recruit a RDruid, RSham, and/or Holy Paladin.
Where my tanking buddies at?!
I am looking for a daytime raid guild
Looking for:
Death Knight (DPS)
Paladin (Holy)
Shaman (Resto)
2 Ranged DPS (Any class, SPriest/Ele Shaman preferred)
Filled the Death Knight spot - still looking for the rest.