Every class should have a heal/tanker spec

General Discussion
yes i repeat everyu class should have a healer and tanker spec

every class should have a healer and tanker
it makes sense because with peoplee who have alot of alts like me (2) we can get bored of this game easiley so in the long run it makes sense to create a diverse community for people it makes sense with people who have alot of alts, like me i have 2, i get bored of this game easiley so in the long run it makes sense to make the communety for people it makes sense with alot of alts.

also who doesnt like a healer or a tanker? fun

heres the list

warlock
healer spec- dark healer: summons a PET to heal for the raid using AI mechanics while warlock can still dps they should be the hero class. maybe a loss in dps
tanker spec- dark tanks: summons pet to tank for the raids maybe a little loss in dps viabelety.

warrior
healer spec - - combat medic: ok this makes 0 sense would be cool though because they are like the army but even the army needs bandages. should use bandages primarily to heal they're friends and they're other people. can have a rifle too or ww2 helmet like to fit the theme?
2nd tank spec: fighter: we need a martial arts theme class currently like tekken or street fighter 2 something like arnold swarzenegger.

shaman: earth spec
uses the power of dirt and sand to protect they're allies. can summon sand or various kinds of debris to protect they're allies. with a shield

death knight: dark healer - like a wArlock as noted recently but with 0 pets instead they can heal they're friends or other people with the regular DPS rotation.
2nd idea: necromancer spec: ok this is really cool death knight should have a healer special called necromancer. They can kill they're allies to make them undead and invularable to damage.

rogue: ?????????

demon hunter: healer spec - helper
ok idk what demon hunter healer can be called so we can just call them helper.

hunter
healer- "mender" - hunters can control humans as pets and then heal them maybe.
tank : zoo keeper - same instace as above but insteasd of healer they humans can be a tanker.

ok thats my suggestions rite now if blizzard wants to implenment it in time for battle for azeroth thats ok but also thisi s my intelectal property plz no copiers

also i will take ur suggestions 2
A rogue healer could hit his injured teammates with syringes full of medicine!
A tanking Priest is called a Paladin.
How about Nope.
You missed the deadline to post inane ideas by about 24 hours.
Warriors would just shout at their allies until they get better. Its the most logical thing for a healer warrior.
I'm not sure about that.

On a side note... I don't know why, but when people say "tanker" it really grinds my gears... Don't know why... It's TANK darn it! TANK.
Rogues are fine.
I disagree. Rogues should not tank.
06/25/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Zala
No thanks.

I'm quite happy with DK only having DPS and Tank specs.

It's part of the reason I chose the class.

I played in classic when if you had a heal spec you were expected to heal.

I don't like healing, at all.

It's not quite that way any more but sometimes people with heal specs are still asked to step in and do healing. I don't want that for me anyway.

So, I'm quite happy with my 2 dps specs and my 1 tank spec. I don't need, nor do I want a heal spec.

Fix your atrocious spelling and we'll talk turkey.
06/25/2018 01:00 PMPosted by Lorsaire
No thanks.

I'm quite happy with DK only having DPS and Tank specs.

It's part of the reason I chose the class.

I played in classic when if you had a heal spec you were expected to heal.

I don't like healing, at all.

It's not quite that way any more but sometimes people with heal specs are still asked to step in and do healing. I don't want that for me anyway.

So, I'm quite happy with my 2 dps specs and my 1 tank spec. I don't need, nor do I want a heal spec.

!@#$ not reading
Nah.
we need a martial arts theme class cu
that's called a monk.

ok this makes 0 sense

ok idk what demon hunter healer can be called so we can just call them helper.
And that is why not every class can be a tank and/or healer. Some like a rougue or Dh make zero sense for being a healer.
No
“demon hunter: healer spec - helper
ok idk what demon hunter healer can be called so we can just call them helper. “

Kek
Yes, I'll tank.....I'll get aggro then vanish and wipe the raid for funsies.
06/25/2018 01:03 PMPosted by Zala
!@#$ not reading
I read your whole post. You mentioned DKs healing through DPS.

The problem is that if you have something like that your dps will be subpar because you can't have a healing spec that does damage on par with an actual dps spec. And you might still get asked to do it anyway. I don't want that as I love to excel as dps. It's been a long time since I've wanted to tank, but I've done it happily in the past. I never want to heal. I never want to be asked to go into a healing spec. I just don't want to do it. It's not fun for me. So I main a class without a healing spec, and that ensures I never have to heal.

Healer: Using stealth, the healing rogue sneaks up behind you, and stabs you in the back with healing daggers.

Tank: The Rogue taunts the enemy, and then immediately vanishes into the shadows to avert damage. They then repeat this process indefinitely.

Mage

Can't believe you forgot mages tbh.

Healer: Uses fire and ice to cauterize wounds, preventing death but barely

Tank: Sacrifices the ability to cast damaging by spells, and focusing the energy to cast self fire/ice/arcane shields instead.
We need downvotes back.