3 Raiders and A Social LF Raiding Guild

Sargeras
**Thanks for taking the time to read **

Hello,
Myself and some friends are looking to transfer and join a fun winning team.... Myself 966 Rogue----A mage 965 ----- A holy priest 966 ***along with a 955 monk (The Monk who will not be raiding will be social.)

We are all 11/11H and vary 1-2/M

We all are looking for a established guild who have a plan moving forward into BFA and plan to get it done...killing content is important but not the end all good people good times and progression is what we seek. Prefer mature players who are focused and understands we all rely on each other as a team.

We do offer three raiders who have have excellent raid awareness and willingness to learn what we do not know.We all do the little things it takes to win we come prepared with what we need to win including the proper mindset and knowledge about the content we are planing to tackle.

Raid times that fit for us 9pm-1am eastern any days of the week

Personal Logs below Logs for the other logs in the Mage and Priest can be supplied on request.

https://raider.io/characters/us/kaelthas/Subjugat
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/kaelthas/subjugat

We are excited and all looking forward to a new adventure and new friends

Thanks for reading
Subjugat
b/n Wakawaka#11740
I just sent you a bnet request. Keep an eye out for ApacheStray. I think there's a conversation to be had. :)
Hi Sub,

I would love to speak with you, I believe you and your friends would be a great fit. We are looking to add additional members for BFA. We are no longer raiding in Legion, but we are staying active with guild run events and activities...

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Mythic Progression Schedule

Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
    Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Off-Night Schedule (optional)

N/H 2nd Raid group (Casual/Alts welcome) Wednesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
    RBG Night - Sunday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Legion Progress before taking a break

11/11 N
11/11 H
2/11 M

Checkout our full recruitment thread here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755776599 or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Good Evening Subjugat and friends,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hey there, give us a check out here. Might be just what your looking for :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765636642#1
hey if you like dank meme's and chicken wings then check this out

Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance

About Us:
We are a group of mythic end game players who have played with each other off and on since MoP, most of us are cutting edge players. During Legion we went our own ways and decided for BFA we would form back up to make a guild to be reckoned with. Our goals for BFA are simple, obtaining Cutting Edge while pushing to be one of the top server guilds, while maintaining the atmosphere that is more relaxing than hardcore. Once raiding for the tier is over we will be offering carries to help fund us for the next tier. I expect my raiders to be of the same mindset as I am in this. Outside of raid we will be pushing keys,war-fronts,and offering carries of these also.

What I Expect From Raiders:
I expect the same from my raiders as I do myself. Show up on time before raid and be prepared. By this I mean have a good understanding of the fights. This means watch videos or strats posted in discord and/or guild website. If you have questions ask ahead of time. Have your character(s) fully gemmed and enchanted. Have food/flask/pots/runes to last you throughout the raid night. Have close to 100% raid attendance, if you cant make a night post at least a day ahead of time in proper forum or discord channel. One attitude aspect I would expect people to have a mature attitude towards each other and the guild. This means toxic players will not be tolerated. We are here to help each other become better players and as a single unit.

Raid Days/ Times:
Raid days will be T/W/Th with the excpetion of possiblity of doing splits for the first two weeks of each teir where 1 day will be added.
Time: TBD – starting between 7-9pm cst- ending 10-12pm cst

Loot:
With the changes on Blizzards end where loot will only be personal, depending on how this goes, it will be traded and handled via loot council. If this is the case we will require all raiders including myself to make a spreadsheet with their BiS and location of items to be able to better handle fairness.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: All but DK – Open
Melee DPS : Rogue,WW,War,DH,Enhance – Open
Ranged DPS: Spriest,Hunter,Boomy,Ele –Open
Heals: All classes –Open

Contact Info:
Btag- Xcirus#1428 (cerinety, Gm)
Btag- Liljag#1724 (lethalsight, Officer)
Disc ID- Cerinity#1162
Website Iconic –Sargeras-Alliance
Hi there,

<Elysian Sodality> is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server and we are recruiting for Battle for Azeroth!

We have been together for many years and raiding as a guild since Wrath. We have a family friendly, casual atmosphere with college students, working adults with kids and even retirees.

We will be raiding again in BfA, the plan is Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm CST - 10:0pm CST (8:30pm EST 11:00pm EST) as soon as the raid becomes available. We are looking for dps, both melee and ranged, to join our team. We are normal/heroic raid focused so hopefully that is what you are interested in!

We are happy to work with players that are new to the game or just new to raiding.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Anna#1862