940+ Rogue LF H guild

Guild Recruitment
940 rogue LF Heroic raiding and mythic+ guild, willing to transfer to any server. I have experience through heroic and mythic raids on my other toons, but am looking to advance into BFA with my Rogue.

I parsed in the 91.6 percentile on average for elemental shamans in heroic legion raids. I will contribute greatly to any group!

Btag: Jcnsk8er#1293
Hello Phuster,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA and end of legion raiding! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of 1 tank, 1 healer, and multiple DPS. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Monday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
06/24/2018 08:10 AMPosted by Phuster
940 rogue LF Heroic raiding and mythic+ guild, willing to transfer to any server. I have experience through heroic and mythic raids on my other toons, but am looking to advance into BFA with my Rogue.

I parsed in the 97.1 percentile on average for elemental shamans in heroic legion raids. I will contribute greatly to any group!
Updated my character portrait
Good Morning Phuster,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Hey if you are above 21 years old and are interested in playing in a multi game community of like minded adults check us out. We are.

https://kryptedgaming.com/apply/

Yes you should check out that website! its better than any guild site you've ever seen i guarantee it.

Raid days are Tuesday: 9-11pm EST Thursday: 9-11pm EST Sunday Optional farm day: 5-7pm est

You can contact me at Deathwing#1757
Who: <Cloudy Day> a semi-casual guild

What: A 11/11H & 1/11M late night & weekend guild LFM

When: Friday & Saturday @ 10pm EST to 1:30am

Where: Horde and high pop Zul'Jin server

Why: We are a mostly 30+ year old crowd with the core leadership having served in the military together. In our first guild run ( 17 Feb) we managed to clear 7/11H. We are former high end raiders or people who came to xpac late.

Below is our most needed classes headed into BfA. Being a semi-casual guild if you know your Tank/Healing OS it is even more helpful. Feel free to contact us even if your class isnt listed:

All ranged DPS

Melee IF they have logs of excellent play

Blood DK - Veng DH - BrewMaster Monk

Not sure if you are willing to play alliance. Here is some info for you either way

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765656614#1
We are a more mature crowd and mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

As GM and Raid lead, I am now starting up recruitment again in prep for BfA. Our team looks to have 15+ returning raiders for BfA so we do have a strong core to build on.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 21+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Turalyon is an amazingly tight knit community of guilds dedicated to growing the realm as a whole. You won’t find a server with stronger identity. We make it a point to excel not just as our individual guilds, but also to make all the guilds of the realm stronger. Those of us who did finish early boosted our realm rank, but we don't really have enough overall mythic guilds to sustain that momentum while the larger realms knock us back down the remaining portion of the tier despite having highly competitive guilds. This is where you come in!

Come find a home in one of our many wonderful guilds and join our realm community!

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/pve/us/turalyon
Realm Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/communities/Turalyon
Realm Forums: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1182757/

If you're looking for a list of guilds on Turalyon, here ya go (updating for BFA, the list will be expanding):
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764998071

We also run the major recruitment hub for everyone (~5k people): https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W

Our realm is behind the !turalyon tag. ^_^ Hope to see you there!

(If you hit ctrl+f, you can search the page above by start times too!)
Hello Phuster, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we progress into Antorus and prepare for BFA. Your rogue would make a great fit!

We are 11/11H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We often run an alt Throne raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

You can contact me through the website e-mail (http.coreofgreymane.com), Julise/Weebbie/Ebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
<Organized Crime> Turalyon
Faction: HORDE
Raid Times/Days: Tues / Weds 7:30-10:30pm
Cleared: 11/11H (2/11M) Antorus
Recruitment Contacts: Dominitus#1741 (GM) and Akadian#1513 (Jex) Can always message us in Turalyon's Discord
Needs: 1 non bear tank, 2 heals (druid and monk preferred) and a few DPS ( No more locks sorry).

We took a small break before BfA, we are now getting ready for August!
<Hold My Flask> is a group of friends and experienced Mythic raiders that we acquired through our time of raiding together. We decided to return for BFA when the opportunity arose for us to play together again. We all have Mythic raiding experience and are very capable of pushing towards cutting edge content. Our atmosphere is laid-back and chill, but our roster is hard-working with the goal of downing Mythic bosses before the next raid tier. That being said, the current focus for now is just Normal/Heroic raids and solidifying our roster until BFA is released. We hope you consider joining us and that we go into BFA strong!

What We're Looking For:
We are looking for a few more dedicated raiders who come prepared for the fights and those that have the drive to always improve themselves.

We encourage all exceptional players to apply even if your class/role is not listed.

- Warlock (Any spec) - HIGH
- Mage (Any spec) - HIGH
- Balance Druid - HIGH
- Ret Paladin - HIGH
- Rogue (Any spec) - HIGH
- Warrior (Fury/Arms) - MED
- Frost/Unholy DK - MED
- Elemental/Enhance Shaman - MED

Faction, Server & Region:
- Horde faction on US-Tichondrius

Raid Times:
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM (Pacific)

Previous Progression:
- 7/7M Emerald Nightmare
- 2/3M Trial of Valor
- 7/10M Nighthold

Voice Communication:
- Discord

Contact Info:
Feel free to add me for any questions regarding the guild.
Discord: Jintae#5804

How to Apply:
Go to the guild application link to apply.
- http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdGRqKdaGE
Sup, Phuster!

I'm here to preach to you about the guild I'm in, <Chaos Manifesto>.
We seem to be what you're looking for? We are a Casual Raiding guild (11/11H AotC Antorus), that raid Antorus H on Tues/Wed 8:45PM-11PM EST and Mon 8:45PM-12PM EST. We also have Normal/Alt Runs on sundays from 8:45PM EST until completion. :D

Chaos is a guild on the smaller side that sees each member as part of the family, so we are constantly running thing together, may it be raiding (of any level), Mythic+, Achievement runs, PvP, you name it. We are proud to be mostly in a first-name basis (except the casual nicknames) and to be a guild that plays the game for what it is supposed to be: FUN. So as long as you make the effort to be part of the familia and have a good sense of humor, you would fit in here quite nicely! All of the members are 21+ yo, and most of them are older adults with families of their own that understand the existence of a life outside the game too.
(We do have some quiet ones, but don't be afraid to talk to people, no one bites here.)

When it comes to raiding, for us is important to emphasize that Casual doesn't mean that we do not take things seriously. We want to progress as much as we can through every tier and make good use of our time. Just cause we have fun doesn't mean we like wiping to a boss 200 times cause people are goofing too much. We actually care for getting bosses down. As long as you put the effort and actually care for what you're doing, you're more than welcome to try out with us and see where things go! We rather take those who try and are fun (even if they make mistakes here and there) than elitist rude people.

Anyway, if you're interested in having a talk to see if this guild would be your cup of tea, feel free to add me on b.net or discord!

Discord: Jo-El~#0222
B.net: Doctor#1300
Sargeras[A] REWIND

We are currently stopping progression until pre-patch and are only doing farm for main and alts

Full post : https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761005983#1

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Past prog
SoO : 14/14M
HFC : 13/13M
EN : 7/7M
ToV : 2/3M
NH : 9/10M

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420 or Sasha#12635

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to us on btag. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality.
Check us out <Exist> Zul'jin [H]
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765626594#1

We're a new guild building a roster for Mythic content in BFA. Think of us as a casual group for competent players.

TLDR
LF Mythic Raiders without the time or patience for the hardcore scene. Raid Times (PST) 6:30-9:30 Wed. Thurs.. Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid. Be able to make raid times on a usual basis but don't worry about having to miss it for work or to hangout with your kids.

Add Bow#1845 or Freshfest#1958 if you have any questions
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
Hi There!

We are recruiting for Battle for Azeroth!

We have been together for many years and raiding as a guild since Wrath. We have a family friendly, casual atmosphere with college students, working adults with kids and even retirees.

We will be raiding again in BfA, the plan is Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm CST - 10:0pm CST (8:30pm EST 11:00pm EST) as soon as the raid becomes available. We are looking for dps, both melee and ranged, to join our team.

We are happy to work with players that are new to the game or just new to raiding. We are a normal/heroic raiding guild so hopefully that fits in with what you are looking for.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Anna#1862
Heya Phuster,

we could use a great personality who can dps. My guild is chill but progressive, we always get Aotc and casually do some mythic. Check us out:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20762188103

And hit us up.

-Signed GL of Hubris
House of Zug: Tues/Thurs (8:30-12:00 am EST) Heroic Raiding Guild

Who we are: We're a two night heroic progression guild that's been going since 2011 on US-Area 52. Most are professionals of some sort, who appreciate everyone's time but want to get things done. Have yet to miss an AOTC, and have numerous members willing/capable of handling 15+ Mythic dungeons.

Check us out at www.houseofzug.com or contact us on bnet Atian#1526 or Iridin#1658.

HOUSE OF ZUG
Extraordinary Raiders. Real Progression. Casual Schedule.
House of Zug (est. May 24, 2011) is a progression-focused Warcraft raiding guild, operating within a two-night weekly schedule. We offer efficient, fun progression to professionals, students, and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability.

House of Zug has raided uninterrupted since establishment and maintains the highest standards of professionalism and transparency. Our officers are real-life managers and professionals who volunteer their exceptional leadership skills to deliver a fun, mature, and productive gameplay experience for our members.

Please visit our website to see the dedication and passion of our community.

Realm: US-Area 52 (PVE)
Faction: Horde
Timezone: US-East Coast
Raid Times: Tuesdays & Thursdays. 8:15 PM - 12:00 AM (Eastern)
Check out our recruitment video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqjCCTHGa6s&feature=youtu.be

=== WHAT MAKES HOUSE OF ZUG DIFFERENT? ===

ATMOSPHERE
Even though we are progression focused, House of Zug is a relaxed and fun-loving community. We work together to improve and accept fair and respectful criticism when appropriate. We love to joke during farm content, but during progression, expect clear, calm, and direct communication. Member age is roughly 25 to 45—many of whom have families and full-time careers outside of the guild.

COLLABORATION
House of Zug believes in a shared approach to raiding. Our members actively participate in events and community discussions and work with the raid leaders both inside and outside of raiding to form and improve upon our tactics. Our guild forums are heavily utilized, and all members are encouraged to take up leadership roles within the community. ​

CONSISTENCY
House of Zug is a long-standing guild that has run uninterrupted since inception. We enjoy extremely low turnover, and our members rarely burnout due to our lightweight schedule. We respect your time by always starting and ending raids according to schedule. ​​

FLEXIBILITY
House of Zug fits a perfect niche in the raiding community. As a two-night guild, we attract many top-tier players who cannot commit to the unforgiving schedule of a server-first raid team. Moreover, as a flexible guild, our members do not have to feel like they are letting down their team by missing a raid night every once in awhile.

FOCUS
We treat Warcraft like a sport. Sports are games and should be fun. However, they also require discipline and teamwork. Although we only raid seven hours per week, we give 100% during that window. Raids are well-paced and efficient. Our raiders understand that their responsibility to the team stems beyond raid times.

GUIDANCE
Our website and forums are dedicated to providing raiders the resources necessary to take their game-play to the next level. When the officers give feedback, it is specific and factually-based. House of Zug prioritizes improvement and attitude above all else and promotes a culture that rewards mechanics over out-of-context meters.

INCLUSION
House of Zug never rejects members based on raid performance, gear, or skill--only attitude. Any applicant who shares our values and vision is a welcome member of House of Zug. If an applicant does not currently meet the requirements to raid with the Progression Team, our officers will work with him or her to outline the specific areas for improvement needed to participate in high-end raids. If you are willing to put in the work, you will eventually make the team!

PROFESSIONALISM
We respect the time, diversity, and integrity of every player and will not tolerate those who do not. Our officers combine over 25-years guild and raid leadership to bring you the best possible gaming experience which does NOT include yelling, name-calling, or other non constructive forms of communication. ​

TRANSPARENCY
House of Zug runs a transparent guild. Every policy, action, system, and event is clearly posted on the website. Upcoming and changing policies are discussed in our Guild News feed and posted to our mobile chat room on GroupMe and Facebook page.

Visit Our Website & Apply
www.houseofzug.com