Looking for new [A]guild/server

Guild Recruitment
So I'm looking for a new alliance guild. Something that is active, mature, and family oriented and plans to be around a while, something I can be a part of.

You can see from my character here what I do, some PvP, some normal raiding(my schedule is hectic right now due to homelife), and I like running old raids with friends.

I'm willing to switch servers if need be to find said guild.
But you're horde!
07/02/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Tellara
But you're horde!

Yes, and?
Hi there,

<Elysian Sodality> is an alliance guild on the Sargeras server and we are recruiting for Battle for Azeroth!

We have been together for many years and raiding as a guild since Wrath. We have a family friendly, casual atmosphere with college students, working adults with kids and even retirees. We have folks that do a little of everything, raiding, mythic dungeons, casual pvp, pet battles, etc...

We will be raiding again in BfA, the plan is Wednesdays and Fridays 7:30pm CST - 10:0pm CST (8:30pm EST 11:00pm EST) as soon as the raid becomes available. We are looking for dps, both melee and ranged, to join our team. We are focused on normal/heroic content and will not push mythic which sounds like it may work for you.

We are happy to work with players that are new to the game or just new to raiding.

I am happy to answer any questions!

Anna#1862
Hi Reinidar,

What we are doing going into BfA is to maintain two casual raid teams. One Horde and one Alliance. We will raid 2x a week (Once on each faction).

We are not progression minded, we are happy raiding on Normal Difficulty. No pressure just a bunch of friends having fun together.

Our inspiration: Our Horde Guild <Minstrels of Doom> has been together since 2010. We quickly developed strong friendships and genuinely enjoyed playing WoW with one another. Our approach had always been to raid on Normal to get an idea of the fights then switch to Heroic. We found we enjoyed it more when we stopped caring about loot, meters, progression or number of wipes. So at the start of Antorus we decided to stick to normal difficulty and just relax and have fun with friends.
For the upcoming expansion, we have decided to alter this approach slightly. We also want to do this on an Alliance team as well. Once normal is on farm, most raids can be cleared in one night. Not having to min/max and stress about everything will allow us to also raid a second night on Alliance.
The Horde Team is on the Nesingwary/Vek'nilash/Nazgrel server group, and the Alliance Guild is on the Thorium Brotherhood/Farstriders/Silver Hand server group.

So we are looking for like minded people to join us. We are small right now with a raid team of 17 people, but have some players returning soon. We want to get to about 20 people. Raid Nights are Mondays and Fridays from 8:30 to 11:30 pm EST.

We are a bit older, avg age likely late 30s. We have married couples, professionals and try to remain drama free.

In keeping with casual mindframe, loot is personal, we love to help each other with crafting and consumables, etc. And off nights we run Mythic + and old raids.

If you are interested contact me at: Tega#1389.

Yours,

Tega
07/02/2018 01:44 PMPosted by Reinidar
So I'm looking for a new alliance guild. Something that is active, mature, and family oriented and plans to be around a while, something I can be a part of.

You can see from my character here what I do, some PvP, some normal raiding(my schedule is hectic right now due to homelife), and I like running old raids with friends.

I'm willing to switch servers if need be to find said guild.

If you're OK with staying Horde I'd look into "We Have A Tabard"

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765366341

My wife and I are joining their team. We have, pretty much, the same requirements that you are looking for and have found that with these guys.

Just consider!
07/02/2018 02:48 PMPosted by Reinidar
07/02/2018 02:38 PMPosted by Tellara
But you're horde!

Yes, and?

I was hoping you might be interested in staying Horde, since I think we would be a good fit. :)

Grumpsicle already plugged us though, shoot me a message if you change your mind about alliance and think we could be your home on horde. Alveia#1839
Hi Reinar!

Legends Anonymous specializes in turning Horde zeroes into Alliance heroes. It looks like we may be just the right fit for your needs and invite you to take a look at our official recruitment post for more information:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764968458
Greetings Reinidar !

I have a new guild here on Lightbringer that is open to all players looking for something fresh. We love members looking to start new characters or alts but recruit any level.

At this time raiding is not being discussed but the opening idea is Thurs and Friday nights. We have a lot to do still and ranks to fill before that.

If your interested in getting into a guild and be part of a brand new growing community, then give us a shout! Any member online can invite for the time being.

You can join us in our discord to chat or hang out @ https://discord.gg/vRTndgg

You can also add bTag Threeleos#1313

Whatever guild you decide on, enjoy the game!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765487143