Casual Guild looking for members for BFA!

Nazgrel, Nesingwary, and Vek'nilash
Hello all!

Die with Honor is a casual guild on Nesingwary currently looking for active members of all item levels and skill levels with hopes of integrating you into our main group of runners. 2/3 of our guild is comprised of people who have played since day one, including our GM, so knowledge of all game related content is there. We
Time
Majority of us reside on the east coast thus following the EST timezone, however due to schedules we are normally on later in the evening/night. No strict timing.

Preferences
PvE and PvP will be prominent once we reach the correct amount of members. Currently we are members of the Horde.

Casual
You will not be scolded if you don't want to run with us all the time. Dates of large raids and mythics are posted ahead of time. If we had more people to run with, we might see an uptick towards semi-hardcore, however our schedules normally reside in the casual spectrum.

Progression
As mentioned before, 2/3 of our guild is made up of people who have played since day one. I am not one of those people, however their expertise has turned me into a pretty decent player. Their guidance and knowledge will assist with those looking to better themselves, as well as those looking for a guild that knows what they are doing.

Contact
If you are interested, you can email me at frostyguy84@gmail.com, add me on battlenet (Cuartic #1861), or add our GM (junakm11 #1298). Your dps and skill wont be judged, just your attitude. We are looking to accomplish great things in BFA, however we are also looking to have fun.

TL;DR - Casual guild on Nesingwary (Veknilash and Nazgrel count) looking for friendly members to join our casual environment. Gearing up for BFA. Knowledge on all content, EST time.
Still searching! We have a couple outside-server guilds that we plan on connecting with to meet the numbers of bigger events. Don't hesitate to reach out!