LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone!
I'm looking for a Guild to get back into the raiding scene with here at the end of Legion and into BfA. Been off and on the game and looking for a great group of people to be consistent with through raid progression. Best times for raiding is Tuesdays and Thursdays around 8 EST. I have no problem faction changing if I happen to find a great fit. Thank you all and Happy 4th of July!
Hi Lightthelamp! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a few DPS to fill in our raid roster for BFA. I am not just looking for an individual who can DPS, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being AOTC. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues & Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) currently rebuilding our roster for BFA. Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369, Vapid (GM) @ Vaapad#1119 or Wreckadin (Officer) @ omgitsbrad#1670

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!
Hey Lamp,

We have those ideal raid times!

Arrogance is a new guild made from a core of players that has lead a successful raiding guild to several top world ranked raid kills in SWTOR and Wildstar. Although many of us are hardcore wow vets, this is the first time we are playing together in WoW with our core. We are looking for players that want to do the hardest content in the game on a 2 night a week schedule.

Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 7:30p-11p CST (8:30p-12a)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765507241
Exodus of Shadow Council US (PVE) is currently recruiting for Battle for Azeroth.

CLASS NEEDS AS OF June, 29 2018

Range - Very High
Melee - Low
Heals - Low
Tank - Closed

We are always looking for exceptional players to improve our roster. If you are such a player, please apply regardless of posted class needs.

For the remainder of Legion, we will be seeking potentially hidden talent. If for whatever reason your raiding experience is less than exceptional (new player, family guilds, and etc.) this is an opportunity to prove yourself in order to join Mythic raids in BFA.

ABOUT EXODUS

Exodus is a raiding guild located on the US realm Shadow Council. It was founded in February of 2006, and remains one of the oldest guilds on the server. Throughout 2006-2010 the guild focused primarily on highly competitive raiding, pursuing 25-man content with a demanding 5-night schedule. It has successfully earned a multitude of server firsts, and often ranked among the world top in progression. Some of the guild's more notable achievements included: Celestial Defender, Grand Crusader, A Tribute to Insanity, and others. As of 2014, the guild adopted a less strenuous approach to the game, and moved to the Zul'Jin server under the name Deicide. We Took a break after the "greatness" that was WoD and raided in different MMOs while maintaining a casual presence in WoW. With much of the original core group in tact, we are seeking to bolster our core with a few highly skilled, motivated, and experienced players. Our primary goal is to return to our home server and climb the ranks of mythic raiding once again.

OUR EXPECTATIONS

At Exodus, we pride ourselves for our friendly and social atmosphere, while maintaining a goal-oriented raiding environment. Once raid begins, we expect raiders to be focused and prepared; this includes preparing for boss fights, minimizing absences, and bringing plenty of consumables. We value skill, dedication, discipline, and shun immature elitism. In an effort to maintain raid cohesion and keep turnover to a minimum, we are looking for mature long-term players.

LOOT

(With mythics going personal loot, the following is pointless; however, in the event that Blizzard decide to change their minds--the following will come into play.) To minimize loot bias, we utilized a loot council system based on facts and numbers. All loot and attendance is publicly tracked on our custom-designed website, which enables us to compare player stats while looting. This allows more flexibility than traditional DKP systems, while maintaining the open and unbiased nature of checks and balances. Priority is naturally placed on serving guild progression, but a great effort is made to keep the system fair. Loot discussion, complaints, and questions are welcome and can be directed to a designated loot officer.

REQUIREMENTS

- Previous raiding experience.
- Stable schedule and ability to attend most raid days.
- Experience with addons such as Deadly Boss Mods (other class-specific addons may also be required).
- Discord voice chat client installed.
- Stable internet connection and a reliable computer (regular lag, graphic issues, or crashing is not acceptable).
- Ability to handle constructive criticism and be a team player.

RAID SCHEDULE

Exodus raids Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (with one friends and family day to clear heroics and normals whereof attendance is not required) between 8pm and 11pm Central Time CST. Raiders are expected to attend every raid or post in the scheduling forum in advance of absences. At Exodus we understand real life happens, our philosophy has always been RL > WoW. We, therefore, do not have a defined attendance cut-off, so long as absences do not become habitual.

HOW TO APPLY

To apply, Please apply at http://exodusshc.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php. The website is still under construction, and its functionality is purely for application purposes at this time. For questions or concerns, please contact Gladiator (Gladiator#1824), Cathulu (Cathulu#1796) or Rev ( Rev#1287) in game.

The plurality of our membership has raided together for several years, and some have even known each other from as far back as Everquest. While closely adhering to the classic mentality of putting time and effort in to achieve excellence, we wish to welcome more people to our extensive, continuing history.

We are looking for members that will stick around for years to come--growing as a part of our team. While we take raiding as serious as anyone else and we prefer to do it with friends, no expectation is made to be social. If you choose to log in for raids and log out when complete--as long as you are prepared and dependable--we could care less. That said, it is not uncommon after a long raid night for several members to stick around in discord and socialize
https://hdr130030.wixsite.com/witnessmesenpai

<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
You should be very knowledgeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
Monk - Brewmaster
Warrior – Protection
Death Knight – Blood
Druid – Guardian
Demon Hunter – Vengeance

Healers: N/A

DPS:
Druid – Boomkin
Warlock
Priests – Shadow
Paladin – Retribution
Warrior

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Good Evening Lightthelamp,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Closed
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - Low
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - HIGH
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- HIGH
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Enh. Shaman - HIGH
  • Feral - HIGH
  • Rogue - Low
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    I fit two of your raid days. Perhaps you're willing to consider a third for the right fit? I am looking to recruit people who want influence on a guild built from the ground up with progression in mind. You definitely would be a welcome addition.

<Alive> is a 2-night hardcore progression guild on Thrall focused on pushing content while eliminating any hint of toxicity or negativity.

I am a veteran raid leader who plays the game far more than should be allowed. I have achieved what the kids are calling "CE" many, many times. I have decided to form my own guild to build something that actually works from the ground up. I have found myself too many times in positions where I did not have the authority to take the actions I knew were necessary (such as kicking or benching a toxic player, or recruiting an ace player and witnessing them sitting on the bench).

Schedule:

Tuesday (OPTIONAL): Heroic & Mythic re-clear 7-10 CST.
    Weds & Thurs: 7-10:30 CST.

For those of you who want to raid 2 days, that option is available. Most people will want to raid 3. Because of the flexible nature of gearing, I am confident that this system will work even if you only want to raid 2 days.

Once we are established, I am planning on adding more raids. None of them ever required. No alt required. Once we are able to sell Heroic for gold, we will be running those consistently on a varied schedule.

The Goals:

Create an atmosphere devoid of toxic behavior. I have been in many guilds over 14 years, and one common theme has been witnessed: When pushing progression, toxicity is inevitable and required to push ranks. I am here to prove that isn't true. I have seen numerous and immeasurable damage done to guilds because of one individual who doesn't care.

Build and retain talent. This is a guild that wants to focus on making you better, and is willing to give you every opportunity to do so. The 'trial' process is simple - you passed! Congratulations. It is a tiered system designed to help make you a better player. If you do well in Normal and Mythic+, you will be invited to Heroic. If you do well in Heroic, you'll be invited to Mythic. Wipe the raid 3 times on Mythic? No one is going to yell at you. We will swap you out with someone else and life will go on. After the raid we will do our best to work with you so that you master the mechanic and can get the kill next week.

A community-minded TEAM. For Mythic raids, we are going to bring the best 20 people for each encounter. There is no favoritism in this guild. We will look strategically at who we think is best for that fight, and invite accordingly. I am seeking to build a team that understands the faster we kill a boss, the better it is for the entire guild (even those that only raid Normal/Heroic).

Fill the guild with like-minded individuals. This is NOT a casual guild. Your raid and guild history, your logs, your item level, your class/spec/role - this stuff is definitely important. But these are not the things that are going to determine whether you're invited. I ask only three things of you: 1) Show up prepared (RESEARCH, among other things) and play the best you possibly can. 2) Always be improving and striving to get better. 3) Have a positive attitude toward your guild members, raiding, and the guild. I don't care how new you are or how low your DPS is. I'm not going to kick you for performance. The only reasons you will be removed are inactivity, apathy, or hostility/toxicity. This is a home for everyone who is invited. But you have to be willing to put the guild first.

An example: If I brought in a recruit that I invited that same day to Mythic raids (I would have played with them previously, of course, to come to that decision), and I asked you to sit out for progression, what would your reaction be? I am looking for people who understand that first and foremost we are a team. Every person is going to get their title, kills, gear, and plenty of gold, regardless of how we end up getting there.

Gold carry runs. I came to Thrall for a reason. There is a huge market for carry runs. I want players who actively would like to sell Heroic, M+, and even Mythic content. There will also be a system in place so that you can purchase runs from the guild for alts that are not geared (or even your main) for a discounted rate. This helps the guild, and gives our raiders free gold for doing what they would do anyway.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, add me.

Blindside#1685 - BNet
    Blindside#6226 - Discord
    We are a more mature crowd and mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
    btag = Armageddon#1974
    discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
    (Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
    Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
    Ages 21+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
    Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
    Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
    M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
    Check us out <Exist> Zul'jin [H]
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765626594#1

We're a new guild building a roster for Mythic content in BFA. Think of us as a casual group for competent players.

TLDR
    18+. LF Mythic Raiders without the time or patience for the hardcore scene. Raid Times (PST) 6:30-9:30 Wed. Thurs.. Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid. Be able to make raid times on a usual basis.

Add Bow#1485 or Skink#11194 if you have any questions
    Hey. I'll leave you the wall of text. Hope to hear back!

<DG> Digital Gangsters is a newly formed guild on the Dalaran server. I'm a recently returned player looking to build a strong group of raiders for the duration of BFA and beyond. I have experience in high end raiding guilds and would like to create a similar environment from the ground up. The primary focus will be mythic content while keeping a casual raid schedule and lighthearted environment. In the end this is a game and should be played for fun. That being said we will not put up with those that constantly under perform. The guild is created on the mindset to experience all content available at a reasonable pace.

Looking at Tues-Thurs 7pm-10pm CST

Currently recruiting all roles and classes with officer positions available.

Only focusing on recruiting until release. Plan to pug normal and heroic to fill time until then.

If you are a returning player that has had trouble finding a home due to limited experience raiding this expansion this could be a perfect fit for you! If you are confident you can pull your weight in a mythic raiding guild please don't hold back! I can assure you I'm willing to put in the time and effort to build a solid group and will not disappoint those who take the chance.

Shoot me a message @ rundown#1278
    <REGENCY>
    Horde, Mal’Ganis

Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
    We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
    10/11M Antorus
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    3/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
    Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
    Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! All teams currently recruiting for BFA! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11 Mythic
    Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Apocrypha - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: New Team with Mythic Raider Leadership
    Time: 9:30pm to 1am CST
    Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 10/11 Mythic
    Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 5/11 Mythic
    Times: 9pm to 12am CST
    Days: Tuesday, Wednesday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
    Progression: 9/11 Mythic
    Times: 11pm to 2am CST
    Days: Friday, Saturday

Contact
    Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
    [US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
    Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
    Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
    Radiant Dark is a late night Alliance Heroic-only raiding guild that might be a good fit for you!

We have been going strong on the Windrunner PVE server (now linked with Darrowmere) since Vanilla WoW in 2004. Our membership is comprised of players of all different skill levels, ages, backgrounds and professions. Most of our players are graduate students or working professionals, and many have spouses and families.

Several of us live on the West Coast, from Washington to California, but we also have members from across the country. We have a the Radiant Dark Annual BBQ at the end of summer in the Bay Area and a Radiant Dark Blizzcon Pre-Party every year in Anaheim.

Our goal every raid tier is to get Ahead of the Curve, and we’ve achieved AotC every raid tier for several years now. We prefer heroic so everyone can be included and we use personal loot so there isn’t any drama. Several of our players are former Mythic raiders who just got burnt out on the grind and enjoy the challenge offered by Heroic in a more casual atmosphere. If you are looking for a Mythic raiding guild, Radiant Dark is not for you.

Our raid times are Tue and Thu 830 pm to 11pm Pacific Standard Time (server time).

Since we just raid Heroic, we don't really recruit specific for specific roles. To us, the player is always more important than the class, but those who can play two (or three) different specs is a bonus.

When there is no content drought, we regularly run Mythic +10 and higher; some members enjoy casual PVP.

Check us out radiantdark.net!
    Hey, I am not just gonna spam you like everyone else with a copy/paste guild recruitment message, if you would like to view it I will simply leave the link below:
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765806534

Our core group are working adults with job, careers, and families. We look to raid heroic/mythic twice a week at 8pm CST. While we are going to keep our schedule a bit more "casual", we raid in a very analytical, "hardcore" fashion. We are former hardcore top raiders, who simply don't have the time to commit to the US and World first pushes anymore.

We will be focusing on heroic raiding at the beginning of the expansion until we develop a team we are both comfortable with ingame and out. At this point, we will make the transition into mythic (hopefully around the latter part of the first raid tier).

A good few of us took a pretty large hiatus from the raiding scene during Legion as there were things that just turned us off (artifact power). However, we are rebuilding for BFA and looking to jump back in.

As mentioned, we want to focus on building a community rather than just a bunch of "hired-guns" who only login to raid. We aren't teenagers anymore so we want to create a relaxing place to wind down after the day.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in and would like to discuss the prospect further, feel free to contact me back at:
    Battletag: Knetik#1364

I will hit you up on battletag later to touch base if we haven't spoken, and if we aren't exactly what you are looking for I wish you luck on your guild search!
    Are you tired of being a mindless drone in a 10 team raiding guild? Would you like to become apart of a tight knit team once again? Sick Society would love to have you. We raid tues/wed/thurs 8pm-11pm est. We also have an Alt raid that will be raiding every Sat. Our current progression is 3/11M and we are looking for raiders of all classes (except tanks). We have been a guild since ICC and havn't missed a raid week since Cata! Looking for stability? look no further than a guild whos managed to avoid imploding for YEARS! We have also been in the top 10 ranks in mythic 20 going as high as 4th on the realm in the past!

If you are interested or have any questions please add my btag Johnny#13994 or Crystal#12171 (recruiter) or /who sick society and whisper anyone online! looking for progression raiding in a friendly atmosphere with passionate and experienced players? We could be the guild for you! PST me for details!
    About Us
    <Dishonored> 11/11M is a Horde semi-hardcore Cutting Edge raiding guild on the Winterhoof/Kilrogg connected server (PST). We are looking to add exceptional players to our family with the goal of more Cutting Edge Achievements in Battle for Azeroth. We have been around since Mists of Pandaria and have pushed to become a competitive mythic guild with our final progression in Antorus being11/11M.

We will be maintaining two raid groups which we look to continue into BFA with the potential of a 3rd if sufficient guild activity and player numbers are met.

The guild is made up of close, friendly players that look to push content and enjoy the game. We understand that this is a game and do our best to keep progression fun while staying focused. During off-nights, we strive to maintain a sense of community by including our members in activities both in and out of WoW. We play other games (such as Fortnite, League, Rocket League, etc.), have movie nights, do alt runs in Normal and Heroic content, run old content for achievements, and more.

Schedule
    Team 1 (Semi-hardcore/Hardcore)
    Raid Days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
    7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 2 (Normal/Heroic)
    Raid day is Sunday
    7:30PM – 10:30PM PST (9:30pm-12:30am CST/10:30pm-1:30am EST)

Team 3
    Raid day(s) and times TBD if possible

Recruitment
    We are currently recruiting:

ALL PLAYERS AND ALL ROLES!

Our Expectations
    - We expect our raiders to be on-time for raid. If unable to attend, a 24 hour notice is requested/preferred
    - As raiders, it is mandatory to be fully gemmed and enchanted prior to raid.
    -Raiders are expected to understand their class and main spec as well as a basic understanding of off-specs.
    - We want members to ask if there are questions
    - We ask that members to express any concerns to leadership.
    - Toxic players are NOT welcome. We seek a positive, drama free environment and do not tolerate individuals that cause problems.
    - Raiders are required to have the add-ons:
    * Bigwigs or DBM
    * RC Loot Council
    * Weak Auras 2

What you can expect from Dishonored
    - Food, flasks, pots, VRs and repairs for our raiders
    - There will be guild activity on off-nights in game and in Discord
    - We help with Mythic + runs for our members
    - Alt raids for Normal and Heroic are organized for casual members and raider alts

Loot
    We are using currently using RC Loot Council for all loot drops. Gear is distributed for the benefit of the not only the player, but for the raid team. The more information that is provided for a piece of gear a player wants the higher chance of receiving needed upgrades!

If interested please message:
    Dishonored#11140 (GM)
    Jeremiah#1459 (Recruitment)
    Hey there!

I'm Oreiya! I am GM of Horde Against Humanity on Hyjal. Instead of making a giant post, I will link my guilds recruitment form!
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765456862#post-1
    If we sound like a good fit for you let me know! I will leave my contact info just in case!! If not, I hope you find a WoW family. (:

Earth's Eternal Sexiness is in need of Melee!! (:

Disc: Oreiya#7838
    Btag: Astirrays#1997