Void Elf

Paladin
Man I wish I could have a void elf pally.

I know lore and all that garbage... but a Pally would be sweet. Might actually get me to play alliance.
Cool, don’t play Alliance because a Void Elf Paladin still makes absolutely no sense and would be an insult to anyone that actually appreciates Paladins for what they represent.
07/05/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Alexandor
Cool, don’t play Alliance because a Void Elf Paladin still makes absolutely no sense and would be an insult to anyone that actually appreciates Paladins for what they represent.

We have a dread lord as a follower, go on tell me how that's not possible?
With that been said I don't expect Blizz to gives us void elf paladin's.
During the second war against the horde, the prist Archbishop Alonsus Foal took a group of Warriors and taught them to combine martial skill with holy magic. Thus creating the Knights of the Silver Hand and the first Paladins.

Void Elves have both Priests and Warriors. It’s not such a huge strech to bring about Paladins there too.

It’s not like Blizz would be doing something truely rediculous like making some sort of freaky lightforged undead.......

Wait wait wait, they just did that with Arthas’ sister. Heck they even used Alonsus Foal again to make it happen.
You'll just have to wait until the Void Elves take Silvermoon, and then with the Sunwell, they'll become Netherlight Elves.
07/05/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Akusokuzan

We have a Nethrazim as a follower, not a dreadlord. Your logic would then also exclude Draenei Paladins, as they too are corrupted like te Nethrazim to become something else.
Not gunna lie, I wish I could as well, I like their ret anim set better.

But I'm not about to hold my breath. :(
07/06/2018 11:36 AMPosted by Corwynn
<span class="truncated">...</span>

We have a Nethrazim as a follower, not a dreadlord. Your logic would then also exclude Draenei Paladins, as they too are corrupted like te Nethrazim to become something else.

The two are synonymous.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Nathrezim

Lothraxion was once an active member of the Burning Legion and was converted to the light, so yes, he is (and was) both Nathrezim and Dreadlord

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lothraxion
<span class="truncated">...</span>

The two are synonymous.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Nathrezim

Lothraxion was once an active member of the Burning Legion and was converted to the light, so yes, he is (and was) both Nathrezim and Dreadlord

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Lothraxion

The difference is that he has been cleansed of fel/demonic energy and converted to the light and is no longer a dreadlord. With a void elf, if you cleanse them of the void, they become a Blood Elf. And Blood Elves are not members of the Alliance. And never will be.
Zandalari Paladins will be unlocked in 8.1 as a part of their quest storyline, im 100% sure.

Looking forward to that as Shaman seems to be in such a wretched spot rn.
07/05/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Uthrick
During the second war against the horde, the prist Archbishop Alonsus Foal took a group of Warriors and taught them to combine martial skill with holy magic. Thus creating the Knights of the Silver Hand and the first Paladins.

Void Elves have both Priests and Warriors. It’s not such a huge strech to bring about Paladins there too.

It’s not like Blizz would be doing something truely rediculous like making some sort of freaky lightforged undead.......

Wait wait wait, they just did that with Arthas’ sister. Heck they even used Alonsus Foal again to make it happen.

Wanna know what else can be warrior and priest? Undead. Should the class specifically designed to kill them be playable by them? No.

Void elves and undead can be priests because it’s implied by lore that they’re mostly shadow priests (Alonsus Foal being one extreme exception). But Blizz isn’t going to pidgeon-hole them because they’d only have access to one spec, and that’s ridiculous.
07/05/2018 08:03 PMPosted by Uthrick

*Deep breath* No.

Actually it makes perfect sense at this stage in wow, and how long paladins have been around you'd think other races would have integrated by now.
07/05/2018 08:21 PMPosted by Airc
You'll just have to wait until the Void Elves take Silvermoon, and then with the Sunwell, they'll become Netherlight Elves.

You just won the internet. And wow.
07/05/2018 07:29 PMPosted by Akusokuzan

Thats a very stupid comparison, because a light void elf is a blood elf which we already have on the horde side and what you are playing.