In Celebration of the Fixed Post History...

General Discussion
Here's a fun little activity.

Open up your main character's post history and quote yourself verbatim from the earliest post of yours that the system has on record.

Context is optional, of course.

Well guys, look on the bright side.....

At least they're not Highmountain Tauren.
it's a roast not a nuclear bomb
03/24/2018 09:11 PMPosted by Hillbillidan
Gnolls
That's what you get for rolling a Gnome. Friggin' kebab people. Food was never meant to be adorable.
Oh, god another one.

you don't play online monopoly with me anymore
Heights.

That's right, heights. How many soldiers have we lost to the dreaded elvevators of the forsaken and tauren? How many more will we lose with the new elevators in Orgrimmar? The deadly bridge in Alterac Valley! Lumber Mill in Arathi Basin!

Why even some of our commanding officers have been killed after being thrown off a great height!

If you wish to defeat us, build a cliff.
Uh. How do I check? I'm morbidly curious.
Oh I'm just here with a particularly harmful-..... I mean less! Harmless..... Ah, excuse the slip of the tongue there.

Just a harmless question.

Every Warchief we've had since Thrall has been appointed by the guy who held the position beforehand. So....let's say something were to....happen.....to our dearest leader Sylvanas, and let's say she doesn't exactly get the chance to name a new warchief with her last breath as she lays dying from perfectly legitimate and totally natural causes.

In that completely hypothetical scenario, what would happen? Who gets to sit in the big seat? How do we determine the answer?

Just asking for a friend, is all.
06/25/2018 08:36 PMPosted by Anyaka
Uh. How do I check? I'm morbidly curious.

Click beneath your profile on a comment you posted, hit the post count and go to the very last page you can get to.
03/21/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Dotbringer
According to my calculations, it's going to require more than 50+ hours actual in-game played time to reach prestige 25. Why the !@#$ would you want it be increased?

Oh boy, do i was wrong. I think i was drunk when i did the math
It's Garrosh's hilarious face. And his hilarious chin.

Varian's chin is small enough to qualify him as a hot mess.

Damnit, eight-years-ago me.
You are a disgrace to our religion.
What they should do is make another Dark Portal that exits out in to the Twisting Nether, and place the entrance to that portal directly in front of the current Dark Portal. So when the Iron Orcs (try to) step on to this plain of existance, they are instead immediately transferred to Outland, falling in to the Twisting Nether. PROBLEM SOLVED!
Question for you all who play on PVP servers.

For the Tanaan dailies, is it a big mess of people trying to kill other people in all the daily zones or do people generally just ignore one another while trying to get to 100% on each one?
This one was my very first post, before I faction-changed into a Nelf.

06/04/2016 04:00 PMPosted by Antivenin
*puts on mage robes and a human mask* Don't trust the Undead, or Rogues! I'm not either, I'm just a Human Mage.
02/01/2016 12:09 AMPosted by Snowslight
I'd prefer longer time between expacs
For 4.99 a minute I'll accept head pats!
I'd enjoy it.

In regard to Wildhammer tattoos and brown skin being added for orcs.

Well, there it is. I've been craving Wildhammer since the forum started tracking me. (And a bit before that.)

At least I'm getting my brown-skinned orcs.

WHERE ARE MY WILDHAMMER BLIZZARD

WHERE ARE THEY
06/25/2018 08:49 PMPosted by Anyaka
I'd enjoy it.

In regard to Wildhammer tattoos and brown skin being added for orcs.

Well, there it is. I've been craving Wildhammer since the forum started tracking me. (And a bit before that.)

At least I'm getting my brown-skinned orcs.

WHERE ARE MY WILDHAMMER BLIZZARD

WHERE ARE THEY

In the distant future.
07/04/2017 07:44 AMPosted by Leviahthan
my thoughts exactly