Feral Druid LF Guild

Aerie Peak
Played WoW on and off for ages. Coming back to the game now before BfA launches, and I'm really just looking for any odd group I could get into. Prefer guilds w/ easy going discord/blizz channels to hang out in.
<Set Sail for Fail>
We are a casual progression based raiding guild. We’re technically a newer guild but we’ve been raiding as a group for a very long time, and have heroic completion thoughout the entire expansion. We strive to provide the most easy going raid environment possible while working as a team to progress in endgame content. Currently we need some progression minded raiders on a limited schedule who enjoy an relaxed yet focused atmosphere. We have fun and we kill bosses. When heroic is complete, we will move on to dabbling in mythic.

Raiding Schedule
Tuesday/Thursday 7:15PST - 9:30PST

Recruitment
We are open to all competent players of any class or spec. Highest priority: Ranged DPS, DPS with healing OS.

Contact
Melexia#2980 (GM)
Chad#1118 (Senior Officer)

<3
Hello Van! I'm interested in talking with you further! You seem like you would be a great addition to our community! Please feel free to contact me via Battlenet! Murdertramp#1435 or in game! Allonsÿ (alt+0255)
Guild: <Myst>
Server: US-Aerie Peak
Faction: Alliance
History: Formally Forsaken Angels, has raided for 7 years and counting. We were founded on Thrall-US and
raided content in Cataclysm through Pandaria before we transferred to Aerie Peak before Warlords of
Draenor. Many of our members have grown with us throughout the last 7 years, and if we didn't have
jobs, school, partners, children, etc., would probably be playing computer games all the time. Our real-
life commitments keep our raiding schedule conservative, but no less intense.
We are looking to progress into mythic raiding and we need to build our raid team, just missing the few
spots to fill in the group.

About us:
Some of our members have raided in "hardcore" raid guilds and decided the atmosphere and play style
was not what we envisioned our game play to be. We like to maintain a friendly and fun atmosphere in
our raids. But we still uphold many of the beliefs of a hardcore progression guild including raid
effectiveness, gemming, enchanting, consumables, and players being able to maximize themselves for
each boss attempt.

With that said, we are not a "hardcore progression guild"; nor will we ever claim to be. We don't expect
to fight and bleed for server firsts and world ranks, but we do expect progression and glory to come with
our raid style. Which is short, but effectively spent raid time in a fun and friendly atmosphere.
Raid Information:
Progress 6/8 normal Uldir

 Tuesday 5-8pm PST and Thursday 5-8pm PST
 10 Minute break at 6:30pm PST

Recruitment:

 Looking for DPS

 Looking for a healer

Contact our Raid Leader at Btag Makinrain#1817 , if interested.
07/02/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Vanubreaven
Played WoW on and off for ages. Coming back to the game now before BfA launches, and I'm really just looking for any odd group I could get into. Prefer guilds w/ easy going discord/blizz channels to hang out in.

HordeAlicious (Aerie Peak-US) is a CASUAL Guild experience with lots of fun and shenanigans. We see and go to all places in the Game from classic to current content. This is no-pressure Guild life at its finest with friendly, helpful people interested in playing together.

We will never worry about having a realm first in any endgame content, but we do have the most fun when we come together.

Our Discord is active almost 24/7 with some folks in it. We do events, Raffles, Achievement runs and help folks gear. Something is going on almost every night. Be it a War-front, LFR, Mythic or even just doing emissary groups or Islands.

We range from 18-82 YO folks. Discord has been really smooth with no real drama at all. Lots of sarcasm so beware! =p

Shoot these folks a pst:

Lowbred, Redfive, RedApollo, TinkerArwen, Ithtoo, Fenn or anyone in guild really for an invite.

Good luck on your search for a home in BfA.

Redfive (Warboss)