Multi class tank/dps lfguild for BFA

Guild Recruitment
Like the title says, I am currently looking for a serious mythic guild to raid with come BFA. While I have been more on the casual side of things in legion. I would like to join a more serious guild for BFA. My goal, ideally is to find a CE guild, not really for the sake of getting achievements, but to see and work on all the raiding content bliz has to offer.

1. Times available & time zone: Sunday to Thursday from 6 to 11PM EST
2. Server preference: Stormrage
3. Faction preference: Alliance
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Hardcore/semi-hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: 6/11M
6. Recent logs (if available): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/stormrage/dudetastique
7. Contact info: Dudetastique#1301

I am open to raid until the remainder of legion, but my goal is really to find a suitable home for BFA. Now until then, my main is my blood dk with a viable UH offspec.

Once BFA comes out tho, I am open to play either Warrior, DH, DK or Paladin depending on the needs of the guild.I am also willing to maintain more then 1 of these tanking classes if needed. Finally for the right fit, I would also be open to main Arms/Fury warrior with a viable tank offspec for 3tank fights.

In conclusion, what you can expect from me is a versatile player that can always adjust to most situations. All I ask is to be given a chance to prove myself in a fun, yet serious raid environment.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)
<Gore> is a Kel’Thuzad -Alliance guild, currently 6/11 (M) is looking for active players to fill our current open positions in our raid team to finish Antorus and progress into BFA.

We are a Very active guild, with plenty of things to do during non-progression time, including; M+, rbg, and Antorus Glory/alt heroic runs to name a few.

The core of our raid group is very focused on downing content in a timely manour, everything is explained beforehand by competent raid leaders, in a friendly and professional manner.

If after reading the rest of this post, you feel we would be a good fit for you, please feel free to make contact with one of our officers. For potential core raiders who show real interest, server transfer fees may be paid by the guild.

Guild Specifics:
Located on Kel’Thuzad, which is a PVP server with an almost exclusive Alliance population.
Currently 6/11 Mythic Antorus and continuing to progress
We use Discord for all guild events, such as raiding. Discord is mandatory for every mythic raid, the ability to speak on discord with us is also very much preferred
Between pulls talking and joking around is more than okay, but once the encounter starts, Discord should be cleared.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Sunday/Monday @ 7:30 pm (MST) until ~11:00 MST Mythic progression.
Wednesday @ 7:30 pm server (MST) full clear of Heroic Antorus (Optional) geared alts welcome.

Currently Looking For:

*All applicants must be 960+ item level with logs of their performance*
Holy / Ret Paladin (one of each)
Shaman Enhance / Ele (will consider one of each)
Warrior (Arms/Fury)
Hunter
Druid (Feral / Moonkin / Guardian)
Priest (Holy / Disc)
Mage
Warlocks
Monk (Brewmaster / Mistweaver)
(All exceptional player are encouraged to apply. This is a competitive raid environment. Favoritism will never out rank Performance)

What We Expect:

Being on time to raid days, 90% attendance is a must!
Come ready to raid, with flasks, runes, potions, and general knowledge of the encounters ahead. Feasts are provided.
Be mature/respectful in voice chat and focused on the task at hand.
Have an item level of at least 960, however we would prefer you to be 965+.
Enjoy becoming better with us as we work our way towards mythic Argus!

If you have any questions or concerns about joining <Gore> please don’t hesitate to add us and ask away. We hope that you will find a new home with us in the near future!

Contact Info:

Battle.net: Kohnan#1790
Times dont fit my schedule
bump
bump!
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
bump
Still looking!
Hey boss!

I'm from <Rochambeau> on Illidan. Antorus was our first raid tier as a guild, and we achieved 8/11 M. Our core is made of CE players that transferred in December, and we've been able to learn a lot this tier that we're actively improving on going into BfA. Currently there is availability in our roster for DK, Pally, and Warrior, as well as a need for someone who wants to keep a tank OS. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday from 8-11pm CST.

Sorry the raid times are an hour later than what you mentioned in your post, but I wanted to throw out a line just in case. We're working hard to ensure we reach our goal of achieving Cutting Edge in each tier of BfA, and are currently filling our last few roster spots to host a competitive roster going into the expansion. If you're interested, message me on discord (Olongjohnson#3646) or go ahead and pop an application in on our website: https://rochambeau.shivtr.com/

Thanks for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon!
bump
still looking
Maybe we fit the bill. If so I hope to hear from you soon.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765636642#1
[Illidan][H]<Recursion> is now recruiting!

ABOUT US:
We are a close-knit group of adults currently looking to expand our core. As we do not recruit for the bench, we're looking for intelligent, mature, and active players who are eager to conquer new content as soon as it becomes available. We expect all raiders to maintain a high raid attendance rate. Our schedule is casual compared with many guilds, and we expect you to be prepared to raid the entire time without going AFK. We do not add extra days or hours during progression. Our raiders have significant experience in gaming competitively and raiding previous/current content, and because of this we expect our raiders to know their class and always be looking to find ways to improve their own performance. Outside of our main raids, we run alt raids on the weekends, M+, Timewalking, and BG. Many people play other games as well on off-nights such as Diablo, HoTS, etc. We like to have a good time, but also know when to get things done.

Currently 11/11H AOTC, with plans of pushing Mythic in BFA.

EXPECTATIONS:
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
- Able to communicate over Discord with working microphone if necessary.
- Previous raiding experience.
- Ilvl 950+, 75 artifact
- High attendance (80%+).
- Intimate knowledge of your class, spec, and role.
- Work collaboratively.
- Willingness to take/give constructive criticism.
- Don’t be a toxic douche. Nobody wants to spend raid night with the guy who cries about parses or the guy who blames everyone but themselves.

PERFORMANCE:
Performance will be the main indicator for your roster spot. Any raiders consistently parsing gray/green will most likely be replaced or removed from the roster. Every raider needs to earn their spot and if they are unable to do so they will be removed.

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday/Thursday evenings from 7-10pm CST (server time).
Normal Antorus (Optional Alt Run) on Saturday 7:30-10p CST

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS:
Melee DPS:
1 Druid
2 DK
1 Warrior
1 Monk

Ranged DPS:
1 Priest
1 Druid
1 Shaman
1 Mage
1 Warlock

Heals: CLOSED
Tank: CLOSED

Thanks for your time and we hope you will join us!
All exceptional applicants will be considered.

CONTACT INFO:
Apply Directly @
https://illidanrecursion.enjin.com/

Tyrenzi (Starscream89#1767)
Kinksi (Dilemma#1281)
Demonics (Demonics#1608)
Bakua (Nuka#11152)
bump