Returning Mythic raider LF BfA guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello prospective guild mates! I am a returning Mythic raider that quit early on in Antorus due to going mildly insane with my main (Havoc DH) due to only 2 buttons to press. I am now back to my sense and looking for a guild to save Azeroth with in BfA.

What I'm looking for in a guild
I am looking for a guild that has the leadership and drive to clear Mythic raid content before the next tier hits. A guild that is willing to do what is necessary in and out of raid to progress while also having a good social atmosphere when necessary. And finally a place to call home for the entirety of BfA and beyond.

What I bring to the table

Adding me to your roster will bring a player that is dedicated to improving themselves and the raid as a whole. You will gain a person that is willing to take criticism and be sat when appropriate to help progression. And finally a raider that is not afraid to raise concerns or point out issue when appropriate to help further progression.

My Class for BfA
I will be maining DK with the ability to play either Frost or Unholy. I Also have a healthy understanding of Blood and the aptitude to play it as well.

Raid Experience in Legion
7/7 M EN, 2/3 M ToV, 10/10 M NH, 8/9 M ToS, 2/11 M AtbT

Raid Times I Can Manage
Any time after 9 pm CST I can make due to me getting off work at 9 whenever I am working.

Battletag
Freelancer#1419
Good Evening Øblîvîøn,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, host seed raids, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together--whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

<Currently Online> Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765167750
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg

You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Look for Saph*
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi hardcore raiding guild looking to be a top tier guild in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, We understand that real life happens but we are looking to progress very quickly also.
Loot!

For loot we use RCLootcouncil and take into account tenure,performance and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are currently recruiting all classes and roles, currently there is no Item Level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Goldfish#1198) or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
<Sabbatum> on destromath is looking for experienced exceptional dps to add to our team, we are currently 8/11m about to push through the rest of the tier. We will be locking out shortly to progress. Always looking for more members to come join us for BFA as well!

OUR EXPECTATIONS
Attendance We ask that you attend 90% of the raids to maintain a core position. We also understand that real life happens and expect you to act accordingly by letting us know 3 days in advance that what days you will not be attending so we can prepare for your slot.
Attitude We do not tolerate any sort of toxic attitude elitism or member bashing. We ask that you come to raid focused prepared and positive for any outcome weather it be one shotting a boss or wiping all night long. We expect you want to run things with members in the guild as we are a community and not just a raid team.
Performance We ask that you give your best efforts doing your homework learning your class spending the time to make yourself better to make the team better. We ask that you are flexible and follow the strategies that we entail is deemed appropriate for the encounter.

ABOUT THE TEAM
The leadership is composed of multiple top tier raiders who have raided at top 300 US or higher in previous expansions.The team is consistent and attendance issues aren't really a issue, We are avidly recruiting adding in new members and teaching people as we go striving for excellence while providing a calm mature raid experience.

THE GOAL
Currently we are pushing for Cutting Edge before the end of the expansion, In BFA we plan on achieving Cutting Edge for all of the raid tiers in the expansion and future expansions. We also want to build several top end mythic plus teams for the guild as well. The guild wants to be a calm relaxed place to be and have fun together while pushing challenging content together as a team.

NEEDS
BloodDK(VERRY HIGH)
Marks Hunter (VERRY HIGH)
Boomy (VERRY HIGH)
RDruid(HIGH)
RShammy(HIGH)
Holy/Disc Priest(VERRY HIGH)

RAID DAYS
Sun-930pm-12:30 est
Tues-930pm-12:30 est
Thurs-930-1230 est (Optional Farm Night)
ALL exceptional players should still contact me for an interview!

Contact info
GM bravado#1304
Recruiter Natas#1536
bump!
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Hunter
Tank - No Monk
Rogue
Swing Healer
Mage

..... but we are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
Recruitment Officer: Drinkinmycup#1192
Melee Lead: thefonze#1383
Ranged Lead: Stealthed#1183
Healing Lead: Atrianna#1646
Raid Lead / Guild Master: Atrianna#1646
<Crimson Vigil> [H][US][Area 52]

About:
<Crimson Vigil> is built from a core of returning/current Mythic and Top-50 to Top-100 US players. Most of the core are players who have already attained 11/11M CE and many other Cutting Edge from raids through the years. We are seeking other like-minded competitive players that want to push and better themselves both individually and as a group. The main goal we have for BFA and on will be to achieve Cutting Edge and push for Top-100 US.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Wednesday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)
Thursday 10pm-1am EST (7pm-10pm PST)

As a guild, we can provide you with multiple beneficial aspects:

-A durable guild that will last for many raid tiers to come
-During progression, we will supply all consumables and repairs
-Cutting Edge progression under a reasonable 9-hour schedule
-Performance feedback when necessary to help each raider be their very best

As a guild, we also expect a few things from our players:

-Knowledge of the class that you are playing as well as an ability to play it at a high skill level
-Prior raiding experience is required, Mythic experience is a powerful addition
-Discord, a working microphone, and the ability to communicate with others when necessary
-The drive to take the time to learn and study fights ahead of time
-Staying up-to-date with gems and enchants for your gear
-Keeping a calm mind, staying patient, and being able to take/give constructive criticism

Recruiting:
We currently have semi-open recruitment as we finish building our roster. Spots open include:
(Full on Mage/Warlock)
Tank
Hunter
DPS Death Knight
WW Monk
Baland Druid/Any Ranged
Ret Paladin/Any Melee
Any competent and exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested in joining us for BFA or you have questions, please post a reply below with your contact information. Alternatively, you can add any of us below:
GM – Liont#1894 (Btag)
Recruiting/DPS – Sejul#11367 (Btag) Sejul#7829 (Discord)
Recruiting/Healing – Kuainn#1663 (Btag) Kuainn#8413 (Discord)
<Exist> Zul'jin

If you want to raid in BFA but don't have the time or patience to raid 12+ hours a week anymore then read on.

<Exist> was created with the sole purpose of bringing together competent players that want to raid mythic but because of changes in life can't allot the time to commit to a 12+ hour schedule with a high attendance requirement. If raiding in casual guilds with less than preferable players isn't your cup of tea either, then <Exist> may be a good home for you.

We are a Mythic focused guild. We expect all raiders to be able to make it to raid on time and be focused on the boss at hand. Our attendance policy is there to allow for life to take precedence over raid when it needs (Work, Family, Personal) without it affecting your spot within the raid. The players we're looking for have the understanding that this is a mythic raiding guild with the typical requirements, but also have busy lives that prevent them from investing into the hardcore scene.

Raid Times (PST)
Wednesday 6:30-9:30pm
Thursday 6:30-9:30pm

Attendance
Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid.
Although i'd like to keep a relaxed attendance we're still looking for players that can usually make it to raid. That said, the above motto says it all.

Recruitment
Must be 18+
Open to all classes and roles.
Minimum experience progression raiding in the past 5 years.
Experience Raid Leading, Recruiting or Officering a plus.

TLDR
18+. LF Mythic Raiders without the time or patience for the hardcore scene. Raid Times (PST) 6:30-9:30 Wed. Thurs.. Plan your raid around your life rather than your life around your raid. Be able to make raid times on a usual basis but don't worry about having to miss it for work or personal events.

If you have any questions or are wanting to join you can contact Bow#1485
If not online you can also contact Freshfest#1958
Bum
Hey man, just shot you a few messages about my guild via battle net, <No Discipline> 11/11M Alliance on Sargeras (Tue/Thurs 7:30-10:30PST), let me know if you want to chat further!
Fatal- illidan est. Nov. 2014

Progression:
Hellfire Citadel- 10/13M
Emerald Nightmare- 7/7M
Trial of valor- 3/3M
Nighthold- 10/10M
TOS- 5/9M
Antorus- 6/11M

We are looking for Mythic Raiders in BFA

We are a 2 day/ 6 hour raid guild, looking for talented players who know how to quickly and efficiently down bosses on a lighter schedule. Our goal every tier will be to achieve cutting edge. We take high priority on providing a fun, active, and adult atmosphere. We are interested in players with a back ground of mythic raiding experience.

We are currently helping gear and prep returning/ re rolling players who are interested in trialing for BFA

Click our forums link for more info and check out our guild website to apply! Must be 21 years or older.

Raid times
Tues / Thurs 830-1130 pm cst (server time)

Forum Thead(more info)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20764186299

Apply At
www.fatalguild.com
Bump?
speed bump!!! ah!
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 8/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

**RANGE**
  • Boomkin - Low
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Warlock - Low
  • Shadow Priest - Low
  • Hunter - Closed
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • **MELEE**
  • Fury/Arms War - Low
  • Ret Pally - Low
  • Frost DK- Low
  • Havoc DH - Closed
  • WW Monk - Closed
  • Enh. Shaman - Low
  • Feral - Low
  • Rogue - Low
  • **HEALS**
  • Resto Shaman - Closed
  • Holy Pally - Closed
  • Disc. Priest - HIGH
  • R.Druid - Closed
  • MW Monk - Closed
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations
    1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period
    Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info
    Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
    Heyyyy Oblivion,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal'Ganis would be!

<Enigma> is 11/11 M Antorus and is recruiting for now & BfA

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST
    Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:30PM PST

We have the easiest app you'll ever find. For more info and to apply, go to www.guildenigma.com

Outside of raid we offer the following:
    - Friday @ 6:00pm PST Heroic Antorus clear
    - Saturday @ 5:00pm PST All Monk Normal Antorus clear
    - Alternating Sunday/Monday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST
    - M+ Key sales
    - Weekly Mythic Gul'dan runs for the mount
    - We strive to get all 110s in guild a +15 for the week, even your crummy alts
    - TONS of pugs, we're getting a reputation for taking over every pug Antorus run we join
    - There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Want to join? Feel free to message me on Discord at kat#3105