Artifact Forms in BFA

Druid
So any news regarding a Form tab for mogs in BFA? Because tying guardian forms to fists is pretty short-sighted...
Ya , you can transmog the forms and pick which color you want.

It's on the beta currently.
So Druids get an extra tab for Form transmog without the forms being tied to weapons?
Like, how are you able to do that? I have a polearm equipped and it isn't letting me transmog to the artifact skin.

Edit: Ok so I figured it out, when you go to transmog go to legion artifacts, then right click the artifact, every skin has two options, so click one if it doesn't work click the other. Downside is, it'll transmog your weapons to the weapon in question. Not super thrilled about that but whatever, at least we have our challenge bear form rite?!? XD
Gonna miss my artifact
07/01/2018 11:02 AMPosted by Krolthas
Like, how are you able to do that? I have a polearm equipped and it isn't letting me transmog to the artifact skin.

Edit: Ok so I figured it out, when you go to transmog go to legion artifacts, then right click the artifact, every skin has two options, so click one if it doesn't work click the other. Downside is, it'll transmog your weapons to the weapon in question. Not super thrilled about that but whatever, at least we have our challenge bear form rite?!? XD
It's especially annoying that Guardian Druid is the only spec where the Artifact weapons themselves seem to have no model variations or color variations. I happen to kind of like the weapon appearance myself, but it would be nice if we could choose the Druid form appearances separately from the Artifact weapon appearances.
So wait a minute...
On live I can transmog my weapons to get a good look for my transmog set and also choose the bear form look that I like. Are you saying that I cannot do that in BfA?!? That if I select one of the Bear forms that I earned, my weapon will look like those ugly paws when I'm out of Bear form?!? Can I not transmog my weapon look and my Bear form look independently?
07/04/2018 11:12 AMPosted by Skruffette
Can I not transmog my weapon look and my Bear form look independently?

Correct as of now. I'm still hoping they change this though so you can tmog both like you can on live.
They will more than likely come up with a better system. Right now this is a quick fix to the issue. I am sure it will be better after 8.1. bahahahaha. What a joke.
So wait a minute...
On live I can transmog my weapons to get a good look for my transmog set and also choose the bear form look that I like. Are you saying that I cannot do that in BfA?!?

This was a really half-assed implementation, but it was definitely a rush-job considering how late into the beta stage it was introduced. If I had to choose, I'd take the bear form over the weapon skin, but the claws are pretty damn fugly. I was honestly looking forward to being able to mog 2H weapons again.
That if I select one of the Bear forms that I earned,

With this quick implemented system you will get to use the form THAT YOU EARNED. They have other things likely that take precedent and will figure out how to give us a tab or an NPC we talk to. Please relax and not come off as entitled and unreasonable.
07/08/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Taco
That if I select one of the Bear forms that I earned,

With this quick implemented system you will get to use the form THAT YOU EARNED. They have other things likely that take precedent and will figure out how to give us a tab or an NPC we talk to. Please relax and not come off as entitled and unreasonable.

Now hold it right there, kid. I earned the artifact appearance. And I earned all the various transmog weapon appearances. In fact, I went to great lengths in some cases to get particular weapons to match a desired appearance. Without being able to transmog the weapon, the entire transmog system is ruined for me. It is very upsetting and disappointing. I am personally more disappointed with this than I am with the current state of Guardian Druids on the Beta.
So, Druids can no longer transmog weapon AND forms simultaneously. It's one or the other? Very disappointed at this.
07/17/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Leathers
So, Druids can no longer transmog weapon AND forms simultaneously. It's one or the other? Very disappointed at this.

Unless resto or balance you dont see the weapons anyway...
07/17/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Ranit
07/17/2018 12:26 PMPosted by Leathers

This is wrong on so many points. First, we've been able to transmog our weapons for all of Legion, and now that's removed. Second, we worked just as hard as you to unlock mage tower appearances -- it's supposed to be a cosmetic reward. Third, we don't sit in forms 24/7. We like to collect and transmog as much as you. Nobody looks at their transmog when fighting, it's something enjoyed out of combat and in social areas. We do that, too.
07/17/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Leathers
07/17/2018 12:27 PMPosted by Ranit

This is wrong on so many points. First, we've been able to transmog our weapons for all of Legion, and now that's removed. Second, we worked just as hard as you to unlock mage tower appearances -- it's supposed to be a cosmetic reward. Third, we don't sit in forms 24/7. We like to collect and transmog as much as you. Nobody looks at their transmog when fighting, it's something enjoyed out of combat and in social areas. We do that, too.

Wow. Deep. never noticed as bear or feral since..ever.
It's pretty obvious that this flax was rushed... I am just happy they added the option, even if we are forced to have a different we skin. Better than nothing

07/07/2018 08:35 PMPosted by Leeta
So wait a minute...
On live I can transmog my weapons to get a good look for my transmog set and also choose the bear form look that I like. Are you saying that I cannot do that in BfA?!?

This was a really half-assed implementation, but it was definitely a rush-job considering how late into the beta stage it was introduced. If I had to choose, I'd take the bear form over the weapon skin, but the claws are pretty damn fugly. I was honestly looking forward to being able to mog 2H weapons again.
07/08/2018 12:07 AMPosted by Taco

It is very upsetting and disappointing. ...

Very upsetting?

What do you do when actual problems happen?

It is very upsetting and disappointing. ...

Very upsetting?

What do you do when actual problems happen?

Yes. Very upsetting. I really enjoy the transmog system. I put great effort into collecting pieces to create various sets. Weapon appearances are an integral part of that. So to use the bear forms that we earned, we are effectively locked out the transmog system. That is a horrible implementation. And Ion's response to it was basically, "Too !@#$ing bad". That's crap. Go figure out how to do it right and fix it. This half assed garbage is terrible.
Can you actually pick the color of the form though? all i get is the end color for my form in the tree and since the balance of power quest was removed im stuck with only two options and neither are pretty..

If there is any insight into picking the skin color, even if its as simple as changing my characters skin color please enlighten me.