Add hybrid-personal loot mode for guilds?

Battle for Azeroth Items and Classes
Basically locking all tradable items if group consists of x% guildmembers and allow them to be distributable similar to masterloot.

It's hella annoying (for me) to search for guildmembers and trade items to them while doing trash etc.
Trade window often cancels since said member blinks or walks out of trade-window range etc and the trade window is kinda buggy Overall.

I don't see a problem with adding something like this since it only affects tradable items that aren't an upgrade.

The alternative will be some addon/weakaura that sends the info of all tradable items to "loot council" who then notifes item owners to trade the item to raider x
which is just .. meh.
Communicate with them instead of just assuming they won't blink or move out of the way and the problem is then solved. There doesn't need to be anything added to game on Blizzard's end.

The add on would not be a bad idea but that's outside of their realm.
Since loot is going to be basically locked down in BFA with personal loot and the 5 item level requirement, you don't have to worry about it anymore.
07/02/2018 07:25 AMPosted by Exania
Since loot is going to be basically locked down in BFA with personal loot and the 5 item level requirement, you don't have to worry about it anymore.

doubt that this applies to progress-guilds that want to optimize loot distribution.
you still want the right players receive tradable items just the way it was with masterlooot.

07/02/2018 07:23 AMPosted by Fuzzywuzz
Communicate with them instead of just assuming they won't blink or move out of the way and the problem is then solved. There doesn't need to be anything added to game on Blizzard's end.

The add on would not be a bad idea but that's outside of their realm.

sure but communicating just to distribute something that you don't even want will get annoying pretty fast, especially when the person who wants it has less effort to receive the item from you. (atleast for me)

usually the item owner trades it... but maybe I did it wrong all the time :P
If you don't want it and they don't care to get it then to the vendor it goes.
07/02/2018 12:59 PMPosted by Fuzzywuzz
If you don't want it and they don't care to get it then to the vendor it goes.

Sharing gear is bad mkey